I have a great life. I own a house. Have multiple degrees. Own two cars. A shit job, but it pays the bills

I have a great life. I own a house. Have multiple degrees. Own two cars. A shit job, but it pays the bills.

I turn 29 tomorrow. I have no friends or girlfriend. I'm depressed anxious and introverted.

It sucks being alone

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10342664
strawpoll.me/10343493
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least you have money, a home and career prospects.

I'm 28, alone and working a job that I'm beginning to hate.

"Great life", a job you don't enjoy, no friends or female companions, sounds to me like you just have money, nothing more.

I have a shit life, no degree, a shit job that barely allows me to scrape by. I have no friends or girlfriend. I'm 30. Go fuck yourself.

Work doesn't bother me that much. I don't like it. But I like other things. I like my house. My dog. My family. The other things I own. I'm in good physical health.

Just mentally im a mess and it makes connecting with people hard

If you have multiple degrees, you're doing something wrong if you still have a shit job.

I was in your same shoes a few years ago. Except had some friends, just none that lived in the state I live. I made it my number one mission for the time I was 29 to learn how to socialize better and how get girls. I'm 32 now and have had a couple serious relationships, and have a good network of friends around me. The kind that would go out of their way to help me. We have to be thankful that all that other bullshit like jobs, cars and houses are taken care of, now can focus entirely on social interactions. Keep your head and keep moving forward

Sometimes you just get fucked when it comes to jobs, especially if you don't have any contacts within the industry. All I heard growing up was "get into the trades", and when I tried I couldn't get my foot in the door. All the company owners hire their sons and nephews, so unless you're a family friend you're going to have to either kiss a lot of ass or just get lucky.

Lets us play some Csgo friend.

how you did?

Nowadays its much harder and more reasonable to get what you have than the other

I don't know what your degrees or aspirations are, but there are lots of job openings - contrary to popular belief - in every field. I'm not disagreeing with you in terms of the nepotism involved in careers, I'm just saying that you will be able to utilize your degrees and experience to facilitate a brighter future for yourself.

Exactly the same situation here, man. I'm 25 tho. When will the girls start knocking on my door? :(

>a great life

Chuckled

Meanwhile in my life:

>awesome gf of 7 years
>solid social life
>just finished degree
>$40k in debt with no job prospects
>turning 25
>depressed, anxious and introverted

I have no idea what to do with myself

own construction company
have multiple work vehicles
dog
quads
numerous different things money can buy
wake up alone everyday
go to work
come home to nothing everyday
feels bad
but dont want a gold digger so just tell womens i work in construction
and get ew face

My 0.02 is simple. Go after what makes you happy whatever that may be. Life will fall in line if you can figure out what makes you happy. Cut negatively from your life.

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal. Chances are they are just as lonely and have equally shitty lives. Go up and talk to them. Start online dating profiles. It's just a numbers game from there.

go get help with your anxiety

Should have finished uni this year but ill be here for 2 more years
Still living with parents
Shit part-time that pays the useless shit that i buy
No sex in 2 years
Have friends but most of them just do drugs and shit
Everyone knows me as a dealer in uni
Don't know where my life is going

>I have a great life.
>I'm depressed anxious and introverted.
You don't seem to know what you have. Man up and quit complaining.

im 24, own 5 acres of land on which im building my house currently all paid cash, miltary vet so gi bill pays me to go to school. i to have no girlfriend

This will fix you up
strawpoll.me/10342664

16 the world is my oyster

I fucking hate oysters.

you best be haveing a job young blood

Your damaged goods, what woman worth anything would be with some fucked up failure from the military?

Well I hate you

I moved into a new city this summer for an internship. I get free very nice housing and make 17.50 per hour. I work about 45 hours per week. I have no friends down here and I don't connect well with others at work. It's a manufacturing job so there's a shit ton of equipment and it's a lot more than I've ever dealt with. It's really giving a window into what my life might end up looking like and I'm a bit concerned.

Eat me teen boy

Grow up and get a life get off your computer/phone

If you don't want to be known as just a drug dealer, then don't surround yourself with people who do drugs 24/7. You're at uni, so branch out and meet new people

You sound just like me except i somehow have a gf

Grown ass man

but he is right tho,, then your life is great.. more like

mmmeeeh it could be worse... well yeaaa,, but its not awesome either.. you just kinda exist out there and thats it, if you die thats it, gg, no re

I mean its not even you are not important or anything, but your life is kinda like it could be just summed up into 1 single week than its just repeat over again

IF you would have more money, then "it pays the bills" i would say,, oh mm, not bad dude, cool.. but unless you are a lame faggot who never worked a single day, i would say thats a lil above average , with no friends and all...

of course you can enjoy it, but then again,, you just said it sucks being alone soo yee, there it is

If you hate your life now, what makes you think having a girlfriend will change anything? You have more than what most people would kill for. The reason you have no friends or girlfriend is probably because you're a shitty person. Maybe you should start working on that first. Maybe I'm just lucky because those things came easy to me even though I am incredibly introverted yet was able to make great friends.

Stop selling drugs and hanging out with your drugee friends. It's a huge university so you can pretty much do a fresh start at the drop of a hat. Just say the guy who supplied you got busted and now you're out of the game. You can do it, you just have to be willing to commit to it.

lawd muh benis

That's my current goal. To 'get good' at life and be successful so I can't show it in the face of the girl who broke me down and left me alone and lonely. My anger toward her is great motivation.

Agreed. He's self sufficient. Needing a girlfriend makes you pathetic. If a nice girl comes along then that's good, but don't latch onto the first thing with a vagina. All you need is to make some friends and you'll be set. I'd suggest joining a couple clubs or something in your area where there's people with similar interests.

well it does have at least some to do with luck since you mention it...

it can be your parents got a lot of friends, they come over, and among their kids, there is just happen to be one you click with etc etc... stuff like that

these stuff matters, like if you grow up in some shit place, with no friends around, no body ever comes over blabla

its not always easy, but still, OP COULD be a shitty person, but i would not bet on it that thats the main problem

>I have a great life.
>I have no friends or girlfriend.
>I'm depressed
>It sucks

Sounds like you DON'T have a great life, idiot

>two cars
I'm sure this adds value to your life. I own 2 stepladders, 2 vacuum cleaners and 4 tooth brushes

I am 28. Have an ok job, a pretty girlfriend, lots of student loan debt and credit card debt just by trying to get by. Not sure if I will ever own a house, and I drive a year 2003 camry.

You win some, you lose some

>40k in debts
How the fuck is this possible?

36, 13 years single, not interested in having another friend or girlfriend stab me in the back
introverted and depressed (c)
own nothing but a computer and furniture I guess
rent very nice appartement of family at ridiculously cheap price
no job, no money, but parents loaded
chronically ill and drawing benefits for I guess another six months, no idea about income after that, guess parents will have to chip in
ticking timebomb that eats all the shit family throws at me cause I need to cash in that inheritance in a few years
might explode and go on a killing spree anyway
feels bad man

4 years of college tuition costs a lot. If my parents didn't pay for it I would be $100k in debt. My friend in med school will be $300k in debt but he'll be making bank.

Any skills or non-nippon interests?

Im in the same boat.

>blue collar
Construction pays well but
>spend 4 hours in traffic everyday
>need to get up at 3am everyday
>broke as fuck for a long time cause paying for siblings college
>own 2 cars but each one is leaking a different fluid
>just got laidoff on Friday

Im gonna start exercising again so the DOMS fill the void

The house is a big anchor. Why tie yourself down at that age?

At least you have an awesome girlfriend, if you work hard and make money you'll be happy as fuck

>paying for siblings college
theyll pay you back though right?

Standard Canadian undergrad tuition. I'm actually on the lower end. Engineering degrees rank in about 60k

>20 yo
>just finished my first year in uni, getting master in compsci
>swedish state gives me wellfare money just for studying
>live home with mom and dad
>no student loans taken yet, won't need them as long as I live at home
>dad got me a summer job at the IT department at the bank he works at
>have one friend
>havent had sex since I was sixteen, lost all confidence since then
>practically growing a new virginity
I spend my free time playing video games, they still seem to keep the loneliness somewhat at bay
Atleast I still have plenty of years of youth left

Tom us that you

I should have worded it better. I'm in a great situation in the sense of having a job that pays good enough,owning a home, physical health.

Most people would be happy. But I'm such a mental mess I can't appreciate and get the most out of it. I just want to sleep

True but not knowing what you wanna work + not having any marketable skills sucks so much dick.

They better.
Theyre a recent graduated Econ major with less than 3k in debt.

Soon as i start working again im gonna save up for my own house.

im 22
i wanted to start a path on IT security and hacking but due to a drug problem i got rejected from uni
really considering offing myself, i cant help but to feel like a waste of space, i dont wanna be a n33t another year :(

sounds to me like you're already appreciating what you have, so what the fuck are you doing here?

>tfw i want to get into IT security and pen testing and self teaching myself from scratch at 24.

could be worse user

You should vote here
strawpoll.me/10343493

Hey cheer up Op you are doing better than me , Iam 27 studying to get my degree and yeah my pa still pays for everything

Where you from user?.

You're all doing better than me. I fucked my life up before it even started. 18 and have no real friends. never had a girlfriend. No money. Never had a job. Addicted to multiple vices. Failed school. Ugly as fuck (I really should have taken those free teeth braces the NHS offered me) because i'm too lazy to take care of myself. Fat (obese).

Shit sucks. I want to fix it but it's like climbing out of a hole that's as deep as mount everest is tall, and that's just to get to the level that other normal people are on.

Once I get to 'normal' level I will then have all the problems normal people have, like making money, finding a decent place to live, somehow getting a proper education and getting a decent job, making good friends, finding a girlfriend etc.

It's just fucking depressing

That's literally every job if you're paying attention. Good luck, and remember that your manager is just as worried about losing his job as you are of yours.

Nigga you're 18 time is on your side. Literally just do one productive thing a day minimum.

is it too hard to get there by self teaching? Im gonna try that this year

Sometimes it's the scenery. Most of us spend to much time in one location. If you hate your life change it. Fuck hit the road see were it takes you. You might stop as a gas station and meet he love of your life. Life is to short to complain.

pics plz

Nah, I already hate looking at myself in the mirror. I'd rather not have another few hundred people laughing at my expense over the internet. Maybe i'd get made into a meme, ugly-ass brian or something

Cheer up, amigo. I'm Brazilian, use braces for 5 years and my top teeth are pretty aligned but the bottom ones stay at like 80% aligned permanently, it's vexing.
Also no friends at uni and only ever go out when my mom asks me to accompany her somewhere. kissless virgin. slightly apathetic to people, need to fake being ultra friendly to interact with people.etc.
>blog updated, I'm off

Talk to a therapist

try the classic "elise move" (greetings btw), and you will have lots of friends

I don't think so but it does take a lot of discipline and determination to force yourself to sit down and study

32, good wife, decent house, job I don't hate, and friends I see regularly. Life is pretty good.

Eurofag here, so I don't know about the american system.

How do students in America get so much in debt? How much is the tuition for one year in your country? Here, it's like less than 600$ equivalent.

Sound exactly like me, except I don't own a house, have multiple degrees, have a job, or pay the bills. Hey, at least you got it better than me.

It ranges anywhere from 6 thousand a year up to the 100k+ per year, depending on the state and school.

Waow, that's quite a lot. Better not choose women's studies, at this price.

multiple degress + 29 = low practical experience. call me in 10 years.

pretty much same here
college degree
just turned 30
gf I lover dumped me
shit part time job after I was let go from good job

itll get better though
or maybe not
fuck it

25 years old , live with gf , discusions all weekends , no job , she works , sex is great , playing videogames all day . thug life

i'm 31 NEET, schizophrenic, have friends but live in a different city because of shit drug and crime filled life in hometown, no friends here really, haven't had sex or a GF for 2 1/2 years, no degree or career prospects and live in rented place.
not good.

least I have vidya games

You don't have a great life if you're unhappy.

>Shit job and no prospects
>Gotta save up for shit I want for a long time
>Have a great group of friends
>Do things with them all the time, they all got tons of money
>Have a great, extremely good looking girlfriend
>Do things with her, she also has stacks
>Couldn't be much happier, even if I had 10 million in the bank I wouldn't change my life a lot except for buying expensive cars etc which only have momentary value anyway

Money don't mean shit, if you can't be happy without money you won't be happy with it. I fucking love my life, I'm so happy for what I have. I wish for all to be in the same boat as me when it comes to that.

25 6' 2" white male
/fit/
own my home and several rental properties
self employed artisan and landlord
800 FICO
own both vehicles outright
long term gf who like the gym, swallows and earns $120k yr
shes on her way with pizza this very moment

If your life is in shambles, probably best to turn off the computer and go for a walk.

OP I was the same way except I had almost nothing. I had a family and dogs and that's it. But out of nowhere just on a whim I asked my current gf out on a date. I didn't know who she was at all I just said fuck it. I told her my dreams and she supported me and helped me achieve them. She's the reason why I nutted up and joined the Navy. Now I have a pretty damn good job a beautiful girl that will help me through anything and thousands of brothers and sisters that will stand by my side too. And all it took was me saying fuck it and asking a girl out. All it takes is a split second of bravery to change your life.

You have money dude, find some hobbies that will put you in situations where you can associate with other people. There is nothing stopping you from improving your situation but your own preconceptions about your present situation. After all, what do you have to lose from going out and trying?

I've been working my ass off in different college programs trying to find a career that I'll be able to fit into, working absolutely shitty jobs with shitty hours on the side for years now. I still live with my parents, my car is a piece of shit and I haven't been in a relationship since mid-high school. I'm a pretty quiet, introverted person but I managed to find and surround myself with a great group of friends with minimal effort. They make life worth living more than any material value I'll ever be able to acquire.

You've really gotta try to connect with people a little harder. Spending too much time alone will only make the problems you are experiencing worse. Even if you can't find a relationship, making a few friends will do you a world of good.

>discusions all weekends
about what

>own my home and several rental properties
howd you do that

Master degree
No job at the moment (1 month), buuut
I have an awesome wife
Awesome wife is supporting me
No kids
No debt
Few friends, but I´m not in my hometown where all of my friends are

Life´s good

I have no idea why peoole think down on construction workers

People are dumb and superficial and want to look good. Construction guys work hard, are fit, practical, can use their brains (most of them) to build shit most of us can't. But hey, because they're dirty after a day of work, and they wear a faggy green high vis jacket, they are inferior to some dumb cunt who got a business degree.

bump