How can I convince my little brother that working in an American chicken processing plant cannot possibly be a good...

How can I convince my little brother that working in an American chicken processing plant cannot possibly be a good career?

He is literally a borderline autist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIG50REuLNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey you can't complain. At least he's pulling my chicks a day than you will in 18 years.

Factory work is especially great for autists: repeated set of tasks, not much personal interaction.

Let him at it

Let him figure it out for himself

Why wouldn't it be? I mean, I guess it depends on what he does.

I work as an accountant at a beef processing plant and I probably make considerably more money than you do.

The way he's retard strong, shouldn't he be in military or something?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How much does he make?

He's just a kid.

Then wtf are you worried about???

Is he a nigger?

Accountants make bank anywhere, I'm pretty sure.

Use the copious anti-meat propaganda videos to your advantage (I mean, I eat meat, but factory farming really is shit). Also, they make those fucking people wear diapers so that they don't have to take bathroom breaks.

Fuck, who would want to work someplace like this?

Are you sure you're not the autist?

Let me try again

How much money does he make?

If its a stable job, pays well, and has benefits, why not?

Who cares if a job is mundane or slightly unfilling?
He can have cool experiences after work ir on the weekends.
He can get a great side job that he loves while working there.

You sound extremely insecure, OP and also projecting those insecurities onto your little brother

That's what I'm saying. I've met plenty of people who have worked at them, and they all hate it.

Not going to take the bait.

>Not going to take the bait

CONFIRMED

Entire family is retarded. Nuke it from orbit its the only way to be sure.

Food science is a great career path, especially in 2016. Shut your uneducated mouth OP. At least he's not trying to go to culinary school like some recovering junkie

Ive always wondered why redeemed scallywags always try to go into the culinary arts...
Why is that?

>mfw I went to trade school with junkies.

If he's autist, he'll be very happy there.

Because it's easy and they prefer the company of the dregs of society
Not saying this doesn't happen too. Much better starting pay at least

Why does everyone hate on factory jobs?

no drug tests and generally weekly pay instead of bi weekly

Because in the U.S. being a soft handed pussy with money is valued over a honest blue collar paycheck

I eat a lot of chicken. It is delicious. We need a steady flow of chicken, and we need processing plants to get chicken. Your brother is following one of the most useful and noble professions, getting us chicken. I hate people like you who want to DISCOURAGE useful labor. What do you think he should do, take out $200,000 in student loans to get a "studies" degree, default on the loan, and never do a useful thing in his life, like most of the millennials?

You forgot that after he defaults on the student loan he will be right back in the chicken factory

How much money would he make at a chicken processing plant? Any room for promotion? I mean, could he be promoted to Colonel Sanders one day? What's the min / max amount he would make? Good benefits there?

Not OP. But in my area (home town to Tysons and Georges) base pay for an entry level processing job is 10 bucks, not including shift differentials for night shift

Not bad. There are worse jobs to start off with, I guess. That faggot OP should let his autistic bro be a chicken plucker or fig plucker. Plus night differential ftw

I think op should probably ask his brother to get him a job. He would have less time to worry about what his brother is doing

If you mean chicken processing plant as in a slaughterhause, he will slowly lose all empathy for the animals, and torturing/abusing animals is a common behaviour found in many murderers.
youtube.com/watch?v=oIG50REuLNc

If you mean the job of raising chicks into chickens and selling them off for slaughtering, it's a scam.
I can't find the video but basically since the introduction of stricter laws around humane chicken living conditions, larger companies find it less profitable to have these facilities to raise them. So what they do is approach a small mom and pop farmer, say they will deliver them chicks, and buy the chickens back once they're grown for a higher, fixed price.

Unfortunately for them though every now and then an inspector will come along and will bitch about all the equipment, if the feeders are 10% too small and the outside roaming area is 12% too narrow or if there is lack of a certain type of roofing or cage. The farmer has to pay it all upfront and keep buying new stuff whenever a law changes. If they can't comply, the bigger company will cut the instream of chicks and blacklist them and no large company will buy the chickens.

So working in a processing plant makes you a murderer?

Hmm, sounds shitty beyond belief. If OP wasn't kill, I'd suggest his brother deliver pizzas instead. Kick ass money, unless he's shit tier with a car & crashes it too many times.

>450 a week
>kick ass money
Lel

i though he meant:
At least he's pulling more chicks a day you will in 18 years. or that he is pulling more chicks then you and you won't have pulled a single one in 18 years or some shit..