youtu.be/vBTfj2lN6sQ
youtu.be/DSfbImaX2P8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

op

op

People who blame the customers insted of the system itself

op

OP

Yeah they do suck completely and totally unless they just don't have the cash.

op

Anyone who likes traps but is too insecure to call themselves a faggot

people who talk about themselves all the time

Fuck you op, i don't tip and I don't even know why the fuck people do it,

How could you hate mr pink

for one, people who make these pointless repeating unoriginal fucking threads like yourself, OP

>Protip: KYS

OP. Fuck you you stupid piece of shit.

And you are a cheap fuck and I hate you

People with monster energy hats

What system is that? Capitalism? Or do you suggest we evenly distribute tips like we're fucking communists or something?

I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.

Five nights at freddy's fans

Are you posting from a fucking 3DS?
>HNI_0042

The system where the employer can pay you significantly less per hour than the minimum wage because you are in a job in which you receive tips. Dumbass

Liberals
Atheists
Niggers

Panda bears and all the stupid envirofags who try to save them

Another dumbass. They don't get paid as much as non tipping jobs because you are expected to tip. I agree if they suck no tip, that's the whole fucking point

Funnily enough in the netherlands the people Actually do get paid minimum wage. making tipping an complete joke.

Vegans, vegetarians, and marines

>People who have the music in their car turned up so damn loud you can hear it from half a mile away.
>People that drive their luxury sports car to work. Great, you have a Ferrari that can go 200 mph, but the max speed limit here is 40mph and you look like a twat waiting in traffic at lights.
>Men who gel their hair.
>Men that wear designer brand clothing.
>Anybody from Manchester, Liverpool or Madeira.
>American girls.
>Anybody younger than me.
>Aaron.

>pay them so I don't have to
>supporting the corporate jew
Fuck of JIDF

Eh. That's fair, I guess. I mean, in a perfect world if you can't pay your bills on a variable salary then you SHOULDN'T be working is such a system but it doesn't work that way.

Plenty of people trying to make ends meet under this 'system' so when some nigger doesn't tip a dime on excellent service then that is bullshit.

Vegans and vegetarians are the same idiot.

People with strong beliefs in anything

why? because you can't get a better job and need someone else's hard earned money that you REALLY don't deserve, unless you're doing an amazing job, you're not getting shit faggot, get a real job.

>Funnily enough in the netherlands the people Actually do get paid minimum wage
How nice for them, speaking the US here, my apolologies

I'm not cheap at all, it just doesnt make sense to give extra money to someone when they are already being paid for the job

Liberals tip 50%
Atheists tip what Science tells them to tip
Niggers tip what they contribute to society; nothing.

Christians
Conservatives
Muslims
Trophy wives/stay at home moms/house wives
Other Customers in retail stores

American girls are 100x better than the ugly slags you faggots have on this shit island. You're probably a fucking chav, are you butthurt because mommy has a new boyfriend come over every day?

Jew has what to do with it fuckface asswipe?

Thank you sir

ppl with tattoos

Gays
Liberals
Furfags
Weebs

I always tip.

All vegans are vegetarian but not all vegetarians are vegan

youtube/vBTfj2lN6sQ

You're welcome OP

The waiters/waitresses are getting paid like $2.75/hr. I wouldn't call that "being paid for doing their job"

Furries

Thanks for that m8

youtu.be/vBTfj2lN6sQ

Tell me where I'm from.

KEK, amerifags getting cucked by their bosses, you're not getting any of my hard earned money unless you're doing an amazing job.

youtu.be/DSfbImaX2P8

I hate people that agree with this guy

>anyone who doesn't tip

Of course they should do an amazing job, fuckface, but if you need a job you need a job

Clinton supporters

Nobody cares about how you do things in your boring country.

people who support a system in which workers aren't paid living wages and are forced to beg for tips, thereby making customers pay a large part of their wages instead of their employer

tips are a joke, get a better job, i'm not paying some arrogant asshole who expects me to just hand out money to them.

Hey! This guy is a jew guys!

read the thread asshole, they get paid less than minimum when they are a tipped employee

OP

Servants who think that they should be paid by his costumers and not by his boss

>tipping is a charitable thing
>the whole point of charity is that it shouldn't be expected
>"im entitled to tips because muh minimum wage"
stop expecting tips

Where I live tipping isn't a thing

desu virgins

People that smack

Except that the system saves everyone money, and ends up getting the servers paid more.

Oh, those poor souls they must work really hard bringing my food from the kitchen to the table.

Niggers

don't be butthurt amerifat, i just get paid enough.

minimum wage dumbfuck detected. how does it feel to know that robots will be doing your job soon and you won't get $15 and hour, you will get layed off. nice move shithead

No it isn't.

You wanna be such a whiny faggot, go bitch to your employer.

Go make a union.

But all you're doing here is screaming into the pillows like a little punk.

Yes, actually

Why is this a hard concept to internalize?

People who never supply in a smoke circle and expect to just be handed something to smoke

Dont go to europe or japan servers are payed living wages there

maybe it was your piss poor attitude while waiting that table that lost you the tip.

maybe the food was shitty like your attitude and he didnt feel like it.

maybe he smelt the cock on ur breath OP, and he didnt want to give his hard earned money to a cum-guzzling faggot (such as yourself)

i don't see a reason to tip, they don't do anything special.
if these faggots have to rely on other people's tips they should find a different job.

people who think they deserve a reward for doing their fucking job. It's called a paycheck, fuck off.

Are agnostics ok?

Anyone who says they are a Kanye West or Justin Beiber fan. That and niggers.

Loud Black People (Niggers), and Mentally Challenged people in public because they always make a fucking scene and people can't do anything about it without being called an asshole

Panda panda panda panda RRAH

>Drunk girls
>Loud Americans
>Pretty much any Americans
>Politicians of any kind
>Conservatives/right-wingers
>Ostentatiously religious people
>Stupid people (See: right-wingers)

THERE ARE LAWS IN PLACE THAT FORCE THE EMPLOYER TO MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE FROM TIPS TO MEET MINIMUM WAGE.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, REPORT YOUR EMPLOYER.

The customer isn't responsible for your fucking pay you retards. There is no law saying that tipping is mandatory.

There is no contract between the waiter and customer.

You want a decent wage, go through the proper channels.

None of you faggots will ever get anywhere by bitching about customers.

Not everyone lives in your shitty country, retard. $15/hour would be an absolute joke here. My hourly salary is the equivalent of $24, and I'm a teacher. Also, it's spelled "laid". How does it feel that my second language is better than your first language?

You sound sooooooooo edgy

0/10 would not sit next to during a fancy dinner party

You must be properly stupid to actually believe that. Like properly fucking stupid.

Anyone who gets triggered because being non pc is equal to being the devils asshole.

I absolutely hate every YouTube "celebrity". They are the cancer of the Internet.

and loopholes for the employer to avoid legal problems
the laws are fucked, let's face it

Those people at church who close their eyes and put their arm up in the air like they're having some connection with god himself

>Hating people who wear designer clothing because you're poor
>Yeah fuck them for showing off their success

Yeah you try waiting like a servant to people who take advantage, parents who think they can now ignore their children because they are eating, old men trying to feel you up all the time because you are in such a subservient position.. people are at their worst whilst eating and become children themselves when that person comes to their table their IQ dives to the profoundly retarded.

I think the real problem here is niggers. Everywhere is made worse by niggers. Look at Detroit, Chicago, New Orleans. All nigger infested shitholes not worth living in.

liberal faggots
(see: >>)

>want to get money for nothing
get an education and a real job you fucking communist

>mad right now