Music thread! Post what you're listening to, rate others, have fun!

Music thread! Post what you're listening to, rate others, have fun!
Pic related, the entire EP is magnificent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_uNMy20qAI
youtube.com/watch?v=umvjPOWpTDg
youtube.com/watch?v=96SEIvQiDpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shameless self-bump

youtube.com/watch?v=1_uNMy20qAI

Not really to my taste, but nice nonetheless!

Sabaton

I know a bunch of people from Monstercat, actually. I'm decent friends with Tristam and Slushii.

I want to believe you, dude... If that's actually true, what's Tristam like? I mean, nobody realls knows, and he's always been so enigmatic, even on Twitter and stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=umvjPOWpTDg

Here's proof if you need it so you don't think I'm bullshitting. I screenshotted their contacts from skype and put them in one pic

He's a meme lord. He says "suh dude" a lot and rarely really ever talks about music too much to be honest. He has a lot of free time because he does music full time, so he spends time playing CSGO and some other games. He's a really chill guy, he doesn't really sound anything like he does in his music though because he's using a shitty webcam as a mic at the moment. But I'll try and get him to answer any questions you have, as he's online right now.

example

Although he is a memelord, he does speak coherently and isn't always retarded like he is in that screenshot. I've also got contacts with Steven Walking, Volant, Skyelle, 7 Minutes Dead, and some others like Melano and Soulero. Can provide screenshot proof for all of them (some are on discord.)

Madeon's adventure EP
Porter robinson's worlds EP
Lemaitre's relativity 3 and some singles.

Well that's pretty damn cool. I'd like him to know that I love the new style he recently adopted, and I'm curious about any new releases. I don't use Twitter, so I guess this is a method as good as many.

Also,
Holy fuck you just listed all of my favourite artists ( I've been avidly following Monstercat since 003 and miss the older guys). Damn, you're pretty lucky.

How did you get to know them? My best friend knows Logic but that's because his sister is best friends with logics wife.

here's an autistic collage for proof

there may or may not be a Tristam x Slushii collab coming up. Tristam said MAYBE so ayy.

I got to know Tristam through just hitting him up once and telling him this story about how his music had impacted me, then I sent him a fucking meme and we started talking and kept going once we found we were both easy to talk to.

Oh shit, best thing since Tristam x Karma Fields confirmed.
Thanks mang, you seem like a pretty chill dude

pic for proof so you know they aren't screenshots from someone else

I'm in the official Monstercat Discord, so that's how I know those guys. I'm more on "friend-of-a-friend" level with them than actually knowing them.

Hey, if you give me your skype I'll introduce you to all of them

Wow that's crazy cool of you.

Yeah man, they're all really friendly dudes, and so am I, so if you're around, I'll introduce you.

Slushii has group calls late at night almost every night with a few regulars. You can become one if you'd like, he accepts literally anyone into the groups

youtube.com/watch?v=96SEIvQiDpg

Jut got up like 20 minutes ago.

Well, I just made a new account since I use my main one for business and such, but that'd be really nice.
My new username is brainsz3, but I'm on my phone right now and not at home so I can't really get in any calls, but this would be really chill of you

>brainsz3

Fuck yeah man. I'll add you right now.

That sounds fucking awesome! I'm really down, my skype is Trey2182. I'm not op btw.

>Trey2182

Adding you too

Thank you man very cool of you.