No bullshit this time i chicken out yesterday but not today I'm posting nudes of my ex who cheated and just to prove...

No bullshit this time i chicken out yesterday but not today I'm posting nudes of my ex who cheated and just to prove I'm serious this time here's a sneak peak of what is coming

Eww

Damn man, she ugly. You can keep the pics tho, we believe she was with you.

You sure you don't want to chicken out again? I'd respect you...really,really respect you....please god chicken out!!!!

For reference here's what she looks like in the light

She was better in the dark

user it's cool keep the pics to yourself

Yikes.

/thread

1000 times this

Geez dude don't punish us for her transgressions

We understand you user. If you dont want yo post them just keep them for yourself. Its better for all of us

Wanna call me a chicken now?

All honesty here. But looks like you dodged a bullet on her cheating on you fam. Count yourself lucky. If she looks like that now imagine she has 3 or 4 kids down the line?

You must be reaaaaaally fucking ugly to be cheated on by such a rancid swine.

OP please stop...I beg you!

It doesn't look like she has room to cheat, all things considered.

Post moar OP, I like fat girls and can deal with the teeth thing

Jajajajaja
Top coment

damn, that thing cheated on you? lol you must look like shit OP

please dont. keep your nightmares, we dont need them

Women can always cheat. A vagina is like a golden ticket. Ever seen the drunk fat ugly girl starting shit with some dude who won't fuck her at a party/bar/club? She will always have 5+ drunk idiots following her waiting for a chance to get into her pants.

Vagina is real world equivalent to WoW gold.

By the way feel free to text the fucking bitch 2562737547

kys you chubby chasing haes ba faggot, people dont look like that, you might as well be an animal fucker

What would be a good place to post videos i can link to here /b?

The original meaning of cuckold. KEK.

Honestly OP, that's not necessary.

OP I work as a producer for a nationally syndicated daytime talk show. Please tell me more about your story.

So you think fat people should just be deprived of all sexual activity?

youtube

Nty

She's seriously begging me to stop right now and just offered to send more pics if i delete this what should i do /b? get more pics? or post the around 200 plus i have already

Post the rest. Can't risk her sending you any more of them.

Get her to send asshole pics looking back over her shoulder

u fokin wot m8 ?

You don't have to do this OP you've got nothing to prove, just end this torture.

Please Op.

Actually.......post em, ruin that fatties day.

No thanks

OP, she did you a favor, she's fucking disgusting.

OP. You gotta win her back. You will never do better.

kek