waiters.

Women over 50 who have loud opinions

People who read while they walk

just niggers

after that last thread i agree

Everyone

Anyone who likes traps but is too insecure to call themselves faggots

>Obviously

Traps/Transgender mental illness people who think its ok to pretend to be something they're not or ever will be.

The Patriarchy

unoriginal posters

although i agree transgender,gay and so on are a mental illness i think it is something you need to have to understand

I never got that logic
If you like something with a dick, you're either a woman or gay
There's no middle ground

Fuck trans just be gay or straight.

people who say that people who like seeing death and gore are scumbags and are sick

>People who smoke weed for non-medical reasons who claim weed has improved their life.
>graffiti "artists".
>people who skateboard and/or do a combination of the above.
>slutty girls with high self-esteem.

20+ Photographers with "minimalistic" attitude.
No your shit isnt minimalistic, you are a lazy cunt!

liberal do gooders/ cucks

thats me

I dont like traps they irritate me.

They're two different things. You don't really understand what transgenders are.

OPs that don't deliver.

People who are cheerful or happy pre-8am and left lane drivers.

Fucking leftists

Fuck you

Those who seem to hold a ton of hate inside them.
I wouldn't say I hate them, I just don't understand it. How can you let stuff bother you so much? Live your life

Or those weed smokers whk don't realize it can be dangerous

People that comment "is this supposed to funny?" in the comment section of funny videos. It fucking drives me fucking nuts. Also people that write a whole fucking paragraph about why a certain comedy sketch/stand up comedian are incorrect or why its offensive. WHY DO PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED TO TAKE HUMOR THAT SERIOUS!?

>Left-lane drivers
Goddamn my blood pressure

Portrait of a neckbeard with aversion to leaving the room, and developed hatreds based on wish fulfilment.

Kek "the fast lane" fucking losers

Until you are in their position, you should not judge nor comment on their position. Not everyone is you, you ignorant cunt

How will I ever come back from such a clever, well thought response? You stumped me!

people who share buzzfeed articles on facebook

as a person with anger issues and an abusive father can confirm anger sucks but its something you just need to let flush through your system someday it can be hard to stop

Ghetto people. Not particularly blacks, just anybody who wears their pants low, hunches when they walk, talks in ebonics, smells like shit all the time, never brush their teeth, likes beyonse, food stamps, uses the word "nigga," likes hip hop, ect.

People who can't shut the fuck up for more than 30 seconds.

Folks who just a constant need to blab or point out the obvious and have to broadcast every thought.

Also this, lots over overlap between the two.

Says the one who judges and hates others?

Yeh, so black people?

People who share any kind of inspirational quote anywhere. It's okay if they share advice when asked, but damn, we get it you're smart and 2spiritual4me

So, which are you?

I didn't claim people should or shouldn't have hate though, you did

what the fuck is wrong with reading while walking?

> literally every smartphone owner does it

People who have wall tattoos with quotes right in plain fucking sight

well, they are

It's improved mine, I smoke and watch documentaries for 4 hours, it's excellent.

>people that claim they can't find a job.

>smartphone
Nah, that's different. I mean pretentious looking people reading a novel on their walk to school. Like fuck off you don't need to read you're just trying to look intellectual.

No I didn't.
>Those who seem to hold a ton of hate inside them.
>I wouldn't say I hate them, I just don't understand it. How can you let stuff bother you so much? Live your life
Where here did I say that you should or shouldn't have hate?

.............................yeah pretty much.

>Russians
>People who stare at their goddamn phones while walking and not paying attention to where theyre walking.
>Manlets with little man syndrome
>Fucking women who think they have to overly aggressive to make up for being a woman
>Russians
>people who use big words to try and cover up complete fucking morons
>anyone under the age of 21
>anyone over the age of 60
>bitches who dont swallow but want you to go down on them like that shit dont get messy and sticky too
>guys who have tiny dicks and buy big ass trucks or really fast cars
>small tits
>fake tits
>Russians
>niggers who are so dark they havent been unlocked yet
>people who are overly into anime
>people who watch duck dynasty type shows
>anyone who thinks celebrity news is important
>people who dont start moving when a light turns green
>people who drive 5 mph or more below the speed limit
>people who take yelp seriously
>people who take metacritic seriously
>people who go to see romantic comedies
>people who drive smart cars
>anyone at a fast food place that starts off an order with "do you have a" or "can i get a" just order your goddamn big mac and go shit your pants in shame later
>people who order diet sodas at fast food places
>people who drink pepsi
>anyone that buys bottled water
>people who are too happy
>people who always frown
>people who listen to country and rap, just pick your shitty music and go with it dont double dip on the shit
>athiests
>overly religious people
>people who use spray paint and computer duster to get high, just do meth or heroin and get it over with
>people who use too much cologne or perfume
>people who look like they havent seen a bath in years
>fags that are so gay you can feel them flaming like the goddamn human torch
>people who hate fags for no reason, at least make sense when you hate someone

People who intentionally name their kids like trailer trash

Niggers. Not black people, niggers. Every race has niggers.

This

People who don't use blinkers.

90% of everyone living in the bible belt.

Anyone against abortion. For any reason.

Anyone who uses Fox News or Rush as their primary source of "news."

Anyone who watches "MSNBC" as their primary source of "news."

Anyone stupid enough to call Obama the worst person ever.

I guess in other words assholes who are ok with going through life having opinions instead of facts.

g8 b8

Why russians though?

-straight edge fags/vegans/other self-righteous holier-than-thou fucktards
-people that think if they are hippie or nerd or whatever they can't do anything wrong anymore like they have an alibi for not having personal responsibility or something
-most parents, loving your child doesn't make you special. stop inflating your ego at cost of your child you cocksucker
-people that calculate everything they do and say around how it makes them look but never for how it makes them feel aka narcissists

Theyre the niggers of white people

At least the thread demonstrates that most hate is built from misconceptions or inner turmoil

sometimes it is obvious attention seeking, true.
But there have been times where I had to or just wanted to read something in an actual book while walking and I can't figure out how that would bother anyone

"that'll be 12:33$"
>Hold on i got it just right

This thread is about things you dislike. You implied you dislike people with a lot of hate, you also implied you can't understand why people can let things bother them so much.

In that case, you shouldn't judge, because until you're in their position you have absoloutely no idea.

Maybe someone who has been bullied their whole life has a lot of hate? Its completley understandable, and that's why I think you're ignorant

- Left lane campers
- Honda & Toyota drivers
- People using coffee kiosks to order full meals at rush hour
- People at a gas station till chain-buying lottery tickets
>People that are in my way

Negative experiences play a major role too.

People who watch English speaking programs with English subtitles. It ruins comedic and dramatic timing of everything. I'm now reading for no reason whatsoever.

jews

>that'll be 12:33$
>12:33$

How are you this stupid?

No one does this

Myself

true

You want to give me some insight since I clearly said I don't understand it or nah
Sorry for hurting your feelings, pumpkin. Shouldn't have judged you.
Yes, if you have a shitty life then you should be able to make other peoples lives shitty.

>>niggers who are so dark they havent been unlocked yet

My gf's parents do that. Annoying as fuck

On a plane
>can my kid sit at your window seat?

This

anyone with a gf who complains about anything even though they have happiness

I read sometimes while walking to school and I still do it every now and again. Dunno about other people but I did it cos I was engrossed in the story and it made the walk seem shorter.

Don't judge a walk reader by the cover etc

>People who are too happy, people frowning
That bit doesn't make sense but I agree with the rest of it.

"No. No it can't. Can you plan ahead next time?"

Actually I do this occasionally. Sometimes it can be helpful, like how to spell a word. Also, it can let you know things you wouldn't before, like on South Park, if you turn on Closed Captioning, you can read what Kenny is mumbling, he says some crazy shit you never hear.

People who stay in the left lane should be shot. It is there for overtaking traffic. Get the fuck back to the right when you're done passing so the bigger asshole behind you can fly by you at triple digits.

Kegels
If you dont watch out having a gf is a circle of hell

Yes if that was the seat assigned to him.

Just be a normal goddamn person. Some people always frown and look like they smell shit all day and some people are so happy and sweet it gives you diabetes.

My prejudices dont always make sense

People do this. Average intelligence Netflix watchers. Morons.

No wonder you're ignorant, you type like a 15 year old. I'll leave you to it, incase you throw a tantrum

Lol.

Spoken like someone who has never been in a relationship outside their juvenile fantasies.

>mfw I've been fine the whole time

Feminism and feminists
Anyone who believes in feminism
People who insist on cultural authoritarianism
Looney leftists
Marxists
Anyone who favors women simply for being women
Anyone or any business that caters to women just for being women
Male feminists

>people who have loud opinions
fixed that for you

Because left unchecked, idiots will take something that's all edges unironically and you get disgusting subcultures developing that you generally want to slaughter.

Obese

People who do this shit instead of making their own points.

>posts a scoobydoo reaction image

Confirmed for 15 year old or austist

Fat lesbians with kids

My god you're such a whiny little bitch

Gate bait?