Facebook Feet thread. Haven't seen a good girls we know feet thread in a few weeks...

Facebook Feet thread. Haven't seen a good girls we know feet thread in a few weeks. Lets post feet pics of girls we know and jerk off to them. Friends, Coworkers, Family. whoever. Lets jerk off to their feet!

Can non-facebook feet be shared?

do you know the girl?

No

this is a girls you know feet thread. random feet can go in a regular foot fetish thread.

Nig toes

I'm sort of jealous of people with the foot fetish

No, fuck off

i cant lie. its fucking great. its not the same as seeing a girl you know naked or something, but to give at least a comparison. its like you meet this girl and shes your friend or a girl you work with or something. if you have a foot fetish you always want to see her feet. kind of like youd like to see her tits or ass. then at some point you get her facebook, or you see her somewhere barefoot or with open shoes or something and you finally get to see her feet. its fucking good shit man. lots of fappin those days lol.

Why's that? :)

they look pretty good though. good purple. can we see what this girl looks like?

Sorry user

Oh, be nice!

why doesn't she have a belly button

fuck yea man. shes sexy. i could jerk it to her feet.

I think she is fuckn hott.

Kinda Hated her in HS. now she seems very relatable:(

hey there sm. feet season is here. anything new from your girls?

Where is her belly button?

i'm looking for new ones to share right now. there's a ton i haven't saved yet

exactly this
or just a random moment when she actually shows her feet (because that's no big deal compared to unloading her tits in front of everyone)
living in a country with all year round hot weather must be awesome for that...

amazing. what a great time of year.

love it. shes super cute. who is she?

love these threads. anyone seen any new sara w. shes one of my favorites from these threads. havent seen much of her in a while.

I live in the deep south. TOES ALWAYS OUT! I walk around half mast

so fucking great. can you post some pics of any of these girls? lets see some souther belle toes!

Some photographer i saw at a friends wedding.
Did a bit of searching and found her again.

nice. thats a good fb creep. she goes and does a job and now guys online are jerking off to her feet.

My favorite is sleepy feet. SPLOOSH

sleepy feet are fun. interesting photo choice for that comment.

DELETE THAT FOOL

Wrong photo my bad. Had some of my girl idk where they went. Will have to take more. She has nice set. I suck often

who let that ape out of the zoo?

ugly girls but nice soles for sure.

Dated left. Was to nervous to ever suck hers. Regrets. They were perfect and soft too

yeah below average looks but would bang

fuck man. really nice feet on both those girls. i want these southern slut feet.

I'm telling you so many soles around. Sometimes worth it to take a charge haha. Just slide in like homeplate on dem feets

new one

Jessica Schnee on right. love her tits and feet.

hot. love the slut on the lfet with the big feet.

Second one for sure. Although, I'm starting to like lonng ones like the first chick. They have to be nice though

Sexy women with sexy feet is... Not THAT common. Usually the pretty girls have toedogs

oh yea. her feet are huge. im loving them.

The toe proportions are off for me. They are well kept and look soft. 5/10 would suck anyway

i secretly cum in girls shoes ama

brittanys feet have me hard as fuck. great fapping to them.

Middle for sure. Yummmy. I'd be happy with just toes tbh

like your stories. its hot. but your stuff is getting old. not enough pictures of the girls or their feet unfortunately.

everybody's a foot critic

Yes Brittany needs my tongue on her toes. Very soon

I'll have to get a lot more this summer on vacation with a lot of sluts

Perfect from the bottom. Yes yes

great soles. whos the girl?

So much going on here. First off the chick on left is into foot too. The kicker has some strong feet looks good for sucking. Blonde is thiccc need moar of her

She's a friend of mine. I took that candid. here are the tops of her feet. She's a size 9. Super slutty. I've massaged these before, stolen her socks, and came in her heels once.

Also these shoes that i've came on like 4 times each now belong to her after my gf gave them to her

i have more candids of this chick if you want me to post

Yes yes. I'd even spare the milf for a chance at both those feet AT THE SAME DAMN TIME

Big toe nail is kinda off putting. But DAMNNNN nice

Moar of right? I love them with slutty tattoos

Here's a candid of her my gf took

Size 9? Out my range tbh. Ex had perfect size 6. Ideal for me

Nice and Black looks great. Wish the tan followed down haha. I'll get some of my girls tonight for the next thread. Thanks

Deff the biggest feet I've massaged. Here are some more candids. I'll continue to dump. I've came in this girls' heels once too, and I think she knew it.

lets see your ex then.

pic of the girl?

more of this girl?

Not gonna post a pic of her, she was ID'd once in a thread so i don't wanna risk it

Small feet are dumb, its like handling a 12 yr old. We're opposites though. My wife's are size 10, love me them gunboats

oh come on man. ive never seen anyone get doxxed in a feet thread before. everyone here is usually pretty cool. we just all want to get off to unknowing girls feet. lets see her man. seems sexy. like her red toes.

I actually dated the right one. I goofed. Loved her ass too smh. Fuckd me all up

i hear that. at lesat you have some hot feet pics of them. which one of these girls did you date? are they the same as the girls in the pic above? which was which. im a bit confused.

Haha i feel ya kinda. I Just like danty feet on women. Not flippers

Fine, here's a diff pic from the one that I posted in the other thread. Pretty hot, huh?

foot legend teasing us with some new pics

actually yea. shes really fucking hot. those are her nice size 9 feet? which shoes were hers that you came in. any pics? very hot stuff.

Jen is on the left, unfortunately

nice! saved! whos her friend looks nice too. is this good ol "i h8 feet" jen?

it is. not sure who her friend is

Am blockd. No public ones unfortunately

you dont have any pics of your ex? so full of it haha

i actually agree with both of you. i like small feet and big boats for different reasons. love that girls with big feet probably are embarrassed of them, but guys are stil using them to jerk off.