Do i really look like shit?

Do i really look like shit?

bump

errr yeah

It told a good looking girl i know she was Ok, so probably not right

Yes, if anything that rating it too generous, do us all a favour and blow your face off with a shotgun so we don't have to look at it anymore

is this a rekt thread or sumthin

Why is onision with out makeup on Sup Forums?

I'd say strong 3 to light 4

look pretty normal to me.

Ohhhhh shiiiiii

Not ugly from my no homo perspective. Although in that picture you look like a worthless looser. Smile and take off that dumbass hat and headset if you wanna get gurls on fag apps

first time using a gay site

>pubey looking hairs on face
>gamer headset
>wearing trendy hat inside
>expression like a miserable sap
>trendy vneck tee

Yeah you definitely earned that rating but there is nothing vile in your natural face. Your expression is really what kills it for me. You look like someone who is boring as fuck to be around you look generally unhappy and like you have no self-confidence. Good luck in your future endeavors, and selfies are for fucksticks

I wear hat to avoid denting my hair.
also, that is my resting face. people always think I'm angry or something.

This whole internet dating thing is not good for you. You look fine. Only someone with zero skills would get involved with that nonsense. Surely any normal person would get crucified if they went arround rating people like that?

wut the fuck is this? Some idiot put himself on there but is too pussy to show his face here, but still wants to brag about a 'nice' rating?
>weak nigga

Here, I'll fix it for you. You really showed him whose the good looking one in this thread!

>wear hat to avoid denting my hair
Wut the fuck? mental deficiency confirmed

Im sure this will make you feel better, hahahah

Don't want to go walking around with a dent in my hair. Looks retarded

You dumb cunt i was hardly bragging, I also know how to use photoshop so i wouldnt need your pleb ass to "Fix" anything for me.
>Said nothing in my post
>"You bragging son of a bitch"
>for a average rating

Honestly most people are in the same category. Youre either noticeably attractive, noticeably unattractive or somewhere in the middle. Youre in the middle along with 80% of the population. Stop uploading selfies on rate sites, dont waste your time browsing /fa, just take care of yourself, practice good hygiene and dont worry about it

That's enough salt, thanks. No, I'll pass on the pepper. Yeah, I'll take another beer thank you

Your gonna talk shit, then make a menial insult when your dumbass gets owned.
>lurk moar faggot

The accuracy of this website dosnt seem very good

heil!

you cant argue with that.

lez be honest hitler was quite attractive

Im starting to regain faith in this website.

Well not good but fix up abit and its ok :)