meh

no

No

Only on paydays

So i can finally shoot up

No
Im a neet with no future whatsoever

No

Ask me in about a year when I'm done with school and hopefully employed.

This is a very uplifting thread.

Come on, there is millions of zombies without wifi leaving their women and childen to be raped by isis so they can come here and live our life.

Not even one tard likes his life?

Yes

you will be both

I'm just glad I wasn't born in a 3rd world country honestly

Nope.
>make shit money
>50 lbs overweight
>have no future
>have a slew of arthritic problems that put me in a world of pain everyday
>never met a single woman worth a shit

love it. had a lot of sex, did a lot of drugs, been suicidal, misdiagnosed schizophrenic, massive depression, now i´m in work and doing fucking great. you retards complaining about depression and shit, get the fuck out of here. it´s a great place to find appriciation of life

Yea. We will see in a month when I find out to which college I go. Might an hero if I don't get to the one I want.

Hell no
I even have a future and the world is still shit

> doing a lot of drugs
> living a happy life

Choose one

>implying your depression is the same as everyone else's
I don't think you retardation has been misdiagnosed.

Just wanna sleep and never wake up again. So no.

when im not having hallucinations im content.

why choose one? you experience life in it´s fullness and choose what you want to focus on after the experiences. learn life

You know the car in the garage trick?

no one has the same shit. i´m saying that people complain too fucking much, get out of your fucking room and do shit, and express your life

Wanna talk about it, user ?

No. You are a junkie, a disgusting junkie that only gets love from other junkies and from your mother.
Am i really the only one not okay with drugs?

Yup.

> 28 years old
> Drive a brand new car (2016 Jeep JK)
> Good job, decent pay, lots of opportunity to work outside so I'm getting a nice tan too.
> Good friends
> Live in a small town outside a big city right by a lake
> Used jet ski thats great when it runs. Enjoy working on it though when it breaks down.
> also have a decent PC to play games when I get bored
> family life is great
> Cat was sick, but with medical food keeps it in check
> dont do drugs and only drink in social settings
> only come to Sup Forums for new fapping material

Not at the moment, no. But I'm working hard to change that.

Whether you believe in coincidence or predestiny, it doesnt occur on its own. And as everyones heard before, it must get worse before it can get better.

I did fucktons of drugs, and stopped. Clean for a long time and in work, studying next year. What´s your problem?

Yes. The people who are so high strung about drugs are the ones who need them the most.

For gods sake get some lsd-25 off deepweb and enjoy life.

Sure. I'm alive, and I still have control over my own life. Why wouldn't I like it?

I DO. I have a job. I hang with friends. I have multiple hobbies. BUTT LIFE STILL SUCKS. Try living in a world of pain everyday and see how much anything is enjoyable.

No. Never have. Always been sad, always been despised, list goes on.
>nees more alcohol, but got 2k in bills, no job for now

Propaganda is a smooth tool for the weakminded, I guess.

Well it's not like I have a choice

far away from liking it.

youre the only one who is not okay with drugs here because clearly: you dont know what the fuck you talking about

>implying drugs negate happiness

You must have a stark, voided life only full of self pity and arrogance,
Especially if you think your life is better on the principle of being drug-free

I still feel pain everyday, I´m still heavy melancholic, what else do you think life is? Do you think that after you get "rid" of the pain that is nice? Sorry Sup Forumsro, but that´s not the case. Life ain´t greener on the other side.

the problem with drugs is beyond drugs themselves. The problem with addiction is not what you do (drugs) but rather what you don't do and makes drugs come as a replacement... (occupation, a decent social life, whatever could fill the hole really)

*adjusts tinfoil*

You are the one living in propaganda, my friend.

Where's your political stance?

Enjoy the small moments.

Good for you.
I don't have ajy problem, drug addicts have.
Ans everybody should have a problem with those that say drugs are okay. They are not, they are like alchool, taking you out of reality, making hou feel better for a few hours, right before you get thrown back into reality. Then you want more so that you can live in that happy world a bit more, until you eventually fuck up and die or worse, assault / kill someone in order to fulfill your sick adicction.

Yes you are, faggot.
Caffeine and adrenaline are consideted drugs. Why were they put on this Earth if they serve no purpose?
>inb4 there is no purpose
Well then you clearly are in the right thread

No.

ok, like this: i'm not particulary happy and i haven't been for several years, but i think i'm taking baby steps to actually enjoy being alive.

i did a lot of hallucinogens as my one sole act of escapism, but that backfired heavily and now i struggle while smoking weed. did lots of RC drugs, i think maybe 25 in total

anyway i havent touched opioids but looking at myself and my father and his brothers: the second i do, it will be downhill to death, pretty much. i think i will die that way, but not in a couple of years at least.

I don´t follow politics, I focus on my day to day work with retarded children, with my friends, walks in nature. Don´t watch TV, listen to music, have a good time. What´s your stance on life? Being sad?

For a while now I've thought I would hang myself on my birthday - it's my 30th on the 6th June, but I can't afford my funeral yet so may have to delay for a bit.

Everything is a drug then. Your moment with your friend, you having sex makes you feel better for a moment, then it fades away. Like everything else in life. How are you so closeminded?

Yep

I wrote like a retard, sorry. Not used to writing on phone.

How do you think I will kill someone for my fix of a cup of coffee in the morning? How stupid are you?

No

i wanna sleep and almost wake up. sleep is great but it's only great juxtaposed with being awake. i like to hang out in the middle so i get both

I don't know where I am going, I lost interest in what I used to like, I have problems in my family, this kind of things...
I don't want to do an hero. I guess I'm to afraid, and I wouldn't like to ruin the life of the few people that I like.

You should take a look at the world around you and realize what's going on before you go ahead and ridicule people you don't know.

In addition to that, God himself doesn't judge a man until after death. Who are you to call anyone a junkie?

Yup, i like it a lot. I had a dreadful childhood that left me emotionally scarred but on the upside, there's no way but up once you've been through hell, so now everything that happens is wonderful and i enjoy simple things, also it's made me very jaded when it comes to other peoples oppinions and stuff, the moment i stopped giving a fuck everything became awesome. I live on my own, i bang young hot girls off tinder, i drink when i want, i work when i want, i have more than enough money (and the trick here is to actually need very little, not have a lot), all in all it's not half bad, kinda sucks i had to have my childhood wasted but now that i'm 26 i feel the party's just started. gonna muck around for a few more years, maybe have a kid some day and bring it up having fun like i couldnt, shit like that.

Did I specifically call anyone a junkie? Hm? Not sure if you´re trolling or not.

I don't drink coffee either.
Neither tobacco.
You make your own purpose.
For me, the purpose is living something good behind. Doesn't matter what it is, as long as it helped someone.

This.

Yes. Job's awesome, bf's awesome.
Mainly that

It's okay. I go to /r9k/ to remind myself how good I have it.

>20
>Cashier at cuckwage 10/hr
>working on album with brother
>god tier lyricist
>very confident in career after album drops
>also do drugs, they're great.

You get off on something. Doesn´t matter what it is.

I've only been replying to

You didnt answer the question

Dope! What genre of music Sup Forumsro?

25, employed, generally bored as fuck, used to smoke weed daily, than i moved to a new city, didnt find a guy to sell me stuff yet.. also dont have my pc with me so i cant play games which was my only hobby. Hoping stuff will improve when i have more free time and money, some days i just wanna kill my self because i dont know if i will ever be really happy in life. Idc about relationships, I would like a friend here tho. So my answer is I dont know do i like my life, atm its more of an No.

Wow. Smoke a joint dude. Recreational drugs are great if handled with care

I think you are under the influence.

I really don´t know where you´re going with this. What´s your point?

You people are fucking pathetic

We are not talking about coffee... you are amazing.

I´m not. Sober as that. Just been working 13 hours and chilling in my bed. I´m under the influence of being a workaholic, yes.

i think not

i agree

Not now. Former business owner, shut down because robbed too frequently by taxes, now no one will hire me. I assume because they see that I owned a business before and they think I'll start shit or something.

So no decent paying job from business opening to now (5 years), not even shit jobs hire white guys now. Bi-polar girlfriend.

If you don't know: Bi-polar girlfriend means you can't talk. There is constant danger that any statement will be taken wrong and the rest of your day is her crying.

Probably have neck cancer, definitely have severe photophobia and migraines on a weekly basis. No insurance so no doctor.

PTSD. Also untreated.

So yeah... that's life right now. Not even a job to distract myself with. And minimum wage here is still 9 dollars so even if I get a shit job I can't live off it.

Coffee is a psychoactive compound. Just sayin´.

Then hold on to those you like, they will be your safe haven.
Try not bringing your depression to them tho, not everyone enjoys hearing others problems, they might have their own.

Do you honestly believe in the "one man can change the world" bullshit? Once you're dead, nobody is going to remember except the next couple generations you grew up knowing. After that, you'll be irrelevant.

Detach from trying to assign so much meaning to life. The reason you're here is to experience.

Other people "might" have their own problems?

Really?

Might?

If you look at life closely, everything is always fading away. Moment to moment. Thanks Sup Forumsro

No thanks to the heavy addictives, I have machines I need to buy.

no wonder they have bruises that needle is way too big should use a 5/8 not that monster

Experience is fucking amazing.

>No education beyond year 10
>No NCEA
>No job
>No licence
>Boyfriend moving in with me on Wednesday
>He has full high-school education and still fucking can't get a good job
Fuck this country and fuck my life.

So, you keep your brain "drug free" (implying you don't, I'm sure you do stuff that could be considered a drug) so you can leave a mark on the world or something? May I ask why the sacrifice? The universe owes you nothing, and you don't owe anybody anything as well

>amost 30
>work in a shitty bar
>no friends except people i buy weed from because i buy weed from them
>havent had sex in 6 years
>live in cheapest apt with cheapest internet

meh could be worse

All you'll ever leave behind is a corpse and at most two generations of vague memories. Nothing is remembered.

It's hiphop but we're trying a new approach since the genre has been feeding off of itself the past couple decades, so we take old soul, funk, gospel and turn it into a hiphop vibe. Bro spits bars down because hes wanted to be rapper since 14.

Nothing released yet, still doing multiple takes on different verses to just find the right feel.

Suck on my nuts, Sup Forumsro. I couldn't care less about what you think.

Yeah, I think my life is pretty ok.

>timmy, is that coffee?
>my son is a drug addict junkie who sucks dicks for used marijuana needles.

Fucking dope bro! I love hiphop. Yeah, art takes time. Did a lot of music in the past. Work on it til you can´t find anything to improve anymore!

And also, fuck people that can´t understand that people are alike and that we all have different ways to get off, AKA drugs or "helping people".

LOOOOL

Whats missing, user?

If you don't punch him in the throat every time he writes a verse about bitches or how awesome money is you're gonna sound like all the other "gonna make it someday" assholes who never had a shit to begin with.

I personally love doing drugs WHILE helping people.

Danm dude, please explain what makes you stay in a relationship like that? If your gf is messed up, its one if the factors that keeps you down too probably?

it saddens me when people think this way. There are so many great things done because one person dared to dream big and had the balls to actually follow on it.

>He has full high-school education
Wow! Why hasn't NASA sent a job offer yet?

If I compare myself to other people in my surrounding, then I don't like my life. If I stop comparing myself to others, I like my life

Same! Work with children. Fucking awesome.