get a job
are you hungry?

first

Cancer
Definitely cancer

I tried to go Super Saiyan but a ninja cut my dick off mid-transformation
to be autistic

I got blue balls

I'm afraid I am not in live with my girlfriend any more.

Fucking hell, I know that feel.

my dick is small
im fat
and the girl i have a crush on is being fucked by a big brawlic black dude named Raquees

found out wife was molested by her step dad from a young age and I am the only one who knows want to get back at him for all the fucked up shit hes caused and done but don't know what without it all coming to light with what he did and have it effect my whole wife's family and mine

try getting faster internet
cut his dick off and reattach it to yourslef
cold shower
eat less and dont obsess over one girl at time
tell the rest of the family w/ her consent

kek
Cold shower works? Like, really?

thats the only problem I want to but hes fucking crazy and as of right now there isnt any contact from him and everything is at peace and he knows that I do and if I ever told everyone I could only imagine the shit he would do with nothing to lose after everyone would findout

its not just a tvtrope/meme
then continue to cut contact and avoid him

Many things
I just dont know what's going on at the moment been down a lot latley

I lost my V-card to a prostitute yesterday. I had high expectations but it was pretty bad, because she wasn't good looking and there were no communication with her, because she didn't speak english. I'm still happy that I finally went through with this, because I was planning it for quite some time, but I always pussyed out, but like I said I am disappointed

i think i contracted cancer by browsing this thread

>686804230

my bad

I've been beaten up by two guys and kicked in the face when they pushed me to the ground and the police doesn't give a shit

so
many
shitty
rage
comics
what year is this and shouldnt those thumbnails be enough to tell you to stay away? its summer after all.
sex can be kind of disappointing even if you like the person you're with. what did you expect?stand up for yourself

the dr is out

Now I know that it was my fault, because I put sex on pedestal... Well lesson learned, let's move on, at least I won't be spending money on prostitutes ever again, so that is something...

>what's wrong user?

Sup Forums has turned to shit and it's boring. I feel sad.