Post girls you know and other anons will say what they'd do to them

post girls you know and other anons will say what they'd do to them

replies get replies

Gangbang by BBC.

Fuck her in front of that mirror so she can see what kind of a slut she is while the guy in the background is still so focused on his phone he doesn't even notice she's getting fucked

I would pull those yellow shorts off and spread those legs to pound away at that pussy, while my friend would recline the seat back to skull fuck her mouth. We'd cover her glasses

I would make this dyke cunt watch me rape her girlfriend and slurp my huge load of jizz out of her pussy when I was finished.

my sisters juicy ass on the left

I'd take her home once she is drunk and get the lads around for a party. Her mouth would get passed around as we're drinking and once we're done we'd drag her to the bedroom to take turns pounding her sweet pussy. Leave her covered.

What about my sister?

I would lean in through the window and put my hand down her pants and tell her that I think she's ugly but her legs are nice as I jack myself off with my other hand and make her spit on my dick to lube it up while I'm roughly groping her cunt until I blew my load all over her stop stupid face and hair.

make her eat out her friend while i fucked her ass hard telling her if she made her friend orgasm before i came i wouldn't rape her. then rape her friend no matter what

rip her bikini off and throw her to her knees. fuck her mouth hard and fast so i can watch her big tits jiggle up and down until i came all over them

the slut would love it. Want me to post more? you can kik me if you want a bunch.

she needs to meet my dick.
Yes we want more
imgUR?

Drug her and than fuck all of her holes.

Rip that dress off her and force her to the floor and throat fuck her in front of everyone, tie her hands behind her back and let everyone else have a go on her mouth!
What would you do to my girl bros? More pics for replies of course

my kik is Aholm102. I prefer using kik.

would make them 69 with left on top, fuck her in the ass while her friend eats her pussy, till i eventually pull out and cum all over rights face

Hey guys, can someone get the photos and post them here? It's easier for him

Take of that bikini, tie her to that railing and fuck her ass. Then I'd sell her holes for $10 a fuck

lil sis

Fuck, would love to see her getting used like that.... this is her ready to be used...brutally

strip that top off and push her into that burning sand getting her tits nice and crispy while i fuck her

Throatfuck her in a dressing room till she coughs up spit and cum all over herself, the mess running between her tits down to her thighs. Leave her in there a mess.

Public toilet for everyone on the beach.

I would force her to suck me in front of her new husband. Make her swallow all of me.

Force her to sit on a bunch of dildos and film her reaction

Tell me.

tie her up and leave her in an alley frequented by homeless men all night.

sit on her chest and shove my cock down her throat

What would you do If you saw my 21yo lady on the beach like this? Showing off for all to see

what will you do?

I would swallow her pee

open a hole in her dress in stick it up her ass

Slap her ass and call her lucille

Fuck them both brutally, deff throat fuck the one on the left and cum a little bit in both of them, make them both dance for me and whichever is the hottest gets the Birth Control pill that night

I would force my dick onto her lips.

you can kik me if you want more

I would make her suck the grandpa behind. Why Lucille ?

I'll reply for replies on this girl. Something her boyfriend is forced to watch!

I'd let her suck my cock

straddle her breasts and push them together around my cock.
I would tell her to lube me up with her tanning oil as I thrusted away at her chest and after she obeyed I would spit in her face and tell her she was a whore.
Making her push her own tits together, both my hands would be free to slap her face and choke her.

Who knows XD

force her boyfriend to watch as she cleans every one of those boots with her tongue before having one shoved up her pussy

Anal while I pull her hair

That's a nice whore.
Any more of her?

Fuck yeah!! Loving the sound of that, I'd sit back and watch you choke her out till her body goes limp..

Take little Megan to a nice movie, follow her into the bathroom and grab her from behind, forcing her into a stall. I'd furiously fuck her from behind as her moans and screams are muffled by my hand, then force her down on her knees and cum on her face and leave her there.

Tie her up in a public bathroom and charge $5 for 10 minutes

imgur.com/a/twefl

needs a fucking shave

I'd push her down on the grass, making her show off her cute butt as she faces the warm and soft grass. My hands would be quickly ripping off her clothes before I dug my face and nose into her now exposed crotch. I'd taste her scent, noticing how hungry this slut is for my cock.

Somehow I don't think she would be against it.

I'd rip this whore's bathing suit off and tie her hands behind her back with it, then I'd fuck her raw from behind while pulling her hair back and letting other guys slap her and grope her tits on the beach. She'd be thrown to the sand and covered in dozens of loads.
More of her as requested. What would you do to her? Would her boyfriend have to watch? Would she hate that or love it?

More as requested. Replies for replies.

After she passed out I would hose her face with my piss to wake her up and tell her not to fall asleep on the fucking job.
If that didn't work I would put her face down ass up and fuck her unconscious body. If she wants a nap she'll have to do it with her head in the sand.

strip her naked and tie her arms to the grate behind her so she's ready for fucking by anyone who passes by. charge one penny per fuck since she's just a cheap whore

Go ahead

bump.

Make her drive around town naked, playing with her pussy as she passed semi's and her tits when she's stopped at lights, then have her pull over and fuck anyone who wanted her

Tell me moar

Take her swimming with dolphins, let it fuck her

Made to love the taste of piss.

didn't feel like starting a new bread, just wanted to say how much pic related makes me horny and that I fap to it daily, multiple times too

I would lick her in front of her whole family

These threads turn me like crazy while also making me feel strangely guilty. This is my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend who cheated on him multiple times - what would you do to her, anons?

I would tie her up and make her choke and suck on a strapon while making fun of her gross mouth.

I'd fuck either one of them right there

Force them all down on their knees. Tie their hands behind their backs, and rub my cock all over their faces. Push the one in the blue over and fuck her from behind while the others look on in horror. Force the one in the black to go down on the one in the red, while I mouth fuck the one in the grey. Cum and repeat.

I'd throw her into the bull ring and let her get fucked by her cousins.

How about her?

Have her gangbanged by the dirtiest homeless men you can find.

I would explode on her face After a big titjob

I would chain her up in my basement and pound her kawaii pussy for two hours a day.

On the right, I'd strip her naked, fuck her in front of all her friends, and then leave her lying on the floor, cum leaking out of her pussy and tell them that she's theirs to use and abuse

Tie her down and rub my pussy all over her face

take that gun and shove the barrel right up her ass and pussy as deep as it will go

Record her being gangbanged, send copies to all her family, her friends and her pastor

do your worst to my prom date

Would you use her as a human toilet?

make that cunt grill me a steak

Do your worst.

Fuck that rifle deep into her ass, then ram my dick into her pussy, fuck her until she cums

kid knows mum's a whore

some guy is dumping a bunch of asians

Dem legs! Moar