Having my first foursome tomorrow, any experienced fags have any tips?

Having my first foursome tomorrow, any experienced fags have any tips?

Also, general group sex thread.

make sure you lube your anus up well beforehand. Use silicone based lube since it lasts longer and you're going to have to satisfy three cocks up your ass before the 4some ends.

Don't suck the other three dicks unless all of them are using condoms.

Zero.

Chance that OP has even ever seen a girl naked irl.

No, but whats your sex, and the sex of the other members?

I want to gang my gf, but don't know how really. She seems interested in group sex.

Don't focus on just one, it'll just turn into sex beside someone else. Be very confident in your sexuality, no matter what it is. Experimentation is allowed as long as you make sure it's cool. Also, don't think too much about yourself and what you're doing, focus on the others. Other than that, relax, have fun and cum on as many people as you can.

Im male with my girlfriend, will be another mf couple.

Had a couple threesomes that went well but logistics of a foursome are a bit more complicated.

He didn't say with women
>OP going to have his anus torn

Don't. you will regret it forever.

The image of her taking another dick and loving it will be forver burned into your brain and it will ruin every nice thing that will or could ever happen between you

It depends on if everyone is hard hetero and if anyone is in to swapping.

It could be as simple as 2 couples having sex with their own partners in the same room.

>Had threesomes

the fuck are you petitioning US for advice. You seem to know whats up.

How do you guys discuss it or bring it up?

'You want to fuck some other people together?'

>Update

Girls are both bi-curious so will definitly work on that.

straight but comfertables dudes, but what do we do while girls are busy, no homo.

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT DUDES ARM?

Seriously, in Op's pic that guy on the left has a massive lump on his arm.

I don't think I am that self centered that her having someone's dick could 'ruin' her for me (I'm hung). I think a bit more grown up than that.

Do you speak from personal experience though?

Yeah weird. almost like it's shopped or something

Nope, not a cuck. Letting your woman fuck other men in front of you is as beta as it gets, even if you can fuck another chick too.

If you HAVE to fuck other women go for it, but giving your girl your permission to fuck other men IN FRONT OF YOU will forever destroy any respect she will ever have for your sorry ass

Theres some kinky fuckers on here thats why.

always easier when the female brings up topics around it and you just steer the conversation. dirty talk eventually turns to actual planning. then you just say fuck it and go for it.

Didn't even notice that, probabky aids.

watch the girls during your refractory period, have a beverage, bang the other girl.

You don't have to be fucking throughout the evening. you can sit and be entertained, too.

Checked, and you stare. Alternatively, let them do their thing while you do your thing on her pussy or whatever special zones either of them has.

first post best post
suck some dick OP and get fucked

>will forever destroy any respect she will ever have for your sorry ass

Most people are pretty shallow. Yeah. Sorry bout your luck I guess.

Suck each other or at least give each other a handy... It's not gay as long as you say "No Homo"

You mean your luck? Enjoy being cucked, and watching "your" girl slowly take more and more men into your bed because she knows you're too beta to do anything about it

I guess you are speaking from experience otherwise, everything you are spouting is absolute horseshit.

If thats true, I really am sorry for ya.

Gosh, you must lead a sorry ass sexlife.

>Being this insecure.

You're the one talking about cucking yourself here, I'm just observing and laughing

No way dude If you think you will be the only one that can satisfy your girl, you are beyond wrong and probably an awful lay

Never did a foursome before but I did a few threesomes with my girlfriend and a stranger. My best advice is don't sweat about it. Don't worry to much about how the other person/people are doing. Just focus on yourself and it should be good.

>he's such a beta cuck he doesn't even BELIEVE he can satisfy his own girl

Holy shit just kill yourself now kek

Hey man there is nothing wrong with cuckoldry if that is your thing.

Dude's got a point though. If you ain't speaking from experience, then you are an idiot.

Insecure fag derailing thread. GTFO

I've got no experience with it because it's hilarious and pathetic. I bet the faggot has an undercut or plastic frame glasses too.
Nu-males are about the saddest things on earth

back to your cuckshed

>lol

cuckfag detected, kill urself my man

I like your reaction images, you probably have a huge cock right?

I bet you are a 9/10 no

10/10

Theres no possible way you aren't a shitty little disgusting cripple dick 2/10

I bet not lol

Your filename is bretty good, you're a huge cuckold, pretty boy

Don't go in after anyone

>mfw this thread either tries to be better than user or trying to get dick pics

>personal attacks
>goes right for my penis
Just like the cuck you are
I bet your girl would love to watch you lick my cum from her cunt

lmao.

OP. What were your threesomes like?

What was the setup, how did you guys rotate attention/etc?

baiterinho

>people are actually ok with their gf fucking someone else in front of them

Maybe you are all better people than me, but i dont think i could handle it.

These are all signs of you not being a cuck

Congrats, you're a normal man with normal urges

Maybe not.

but, why not?

Have you considered what happens after death?
What about your potential experiences, her experiences?
Shouldn't you both strive for the best things, possible?

It has nothing to do with how "good" you are as a person you dimwit. It has everything to do with preferences and confidence in your own sexuality/your partner's loyalty outside of the bedroom.

Yeah but i dont see how watching my gf being fucked like a whore in front of me is a "best" anything.

Like my point is, is our sole existence to have slight ownership of someone else?

Do you think its selfish? or just self-centered?

This doesn't mean fuck everything possible, but certainly there is some room to breathe right?

Are you really using your own mortality to justifying cucking yourself out as a sexual fetish?

Fucking disgusting, just kill yourself and let "your" girl fuck other men without even having to deal with your pathetic ass

I mean, we all die anyway right? Faggot

>Not Participating?
>Or can't
>Wow thats pathetic
>Can't get it up?
>Jesus Christmas how sad

>ownership

It's called morals you worthless nu-male cuck

just kill yourself

wtf?

Dude, we get it. leave. Troll elsewhere.

Or continue to express your opinions which are total shit

Yep, have had many threesomes and foursomes. Had two threesomes this weekend, last time I had a foursome was about 6 months ago tho.

So, threesomes are immoral now?

back to you cuckshed

What is the smudge tool.

Yep, if it's your significant other or someone in a relationship with you it's degenerate as fuck

MORALS
YOU MEAN RIGHT AND WRONG?

Horey Shet you are fucked up.

>The image of her taking another dick and loving it will be forver burned into your brain and it will ruin every nice thing that will or could ever happen between you

This could not be more wrong.

Hey, if you love to lap another man's cum out of her cunt like the dog you are that's your business champ

No. This is for people with open minds, comfort in their sexual prowess.

You can't prove on the internet you are the tough guy you are trying to make everyone believe you are.

So I sincerely request you go jack off, and/or kill yourself.

kill self pls

you are fucking pathetic.

>pls
too beta to even state a command. Kill yourself, degenerate

back to your cuckshed

>Bitching and namecalling in a thread you disagree with
>Being this concerned

Ran out of arguments already?

Just admit you're a beta male and you enjoy seeying your girl being treated like a whore by real man.

I wouldnt be surprised if this foursome turned out to be a mmmf, and your gf was the one who proposed it.

>open minds

And open legs too, right?

Back to your cuckshed?

Your a fucking genius dude. What a wordsmith you are.

fucking trolls.

Yep, concerned for the white race that beta "males" cucking themselves is considered acceptable
We need a war and a draft

but you are just fucking wrong about this whole 'if you see your girlfriend have sex with another dude everything will be ruined' bullshit. does it matter to you that you are wrong?

Nobody said you could talk, cuck. "Your" girl and I aren't done fucking

I said back to your shed

Hes obviously trolling, there isn't any way hes that fucking stupid. Ignore him.

wow you're letting 4 guys fuck you? good luck!

>cucks being so beta and insecure as expected that they're desperately trying to justify their fetish

Im having fun, why would i leave?

See the thing is, I'm right. I'm winning this argument and I will keep winning it, because you are wrong. You have no argument, because you are a cuck, and cuckoldry is pathetic and degenerate

You seem like an insecure closet faggot.

shouldn't you go back to /r/the_donald?

Right, what ever you do. It is not really a foursome. Your GF wants you to focus on her. If you love each other dont do it. If you dont really care go get m champ

I had it myself and i still hear about this 2 years later whenever we argue

>When trolls can't count.

you'll get plenty of tips tomorrow, don't worry about it

you are a fucking idiot.

>Seeing someone so insecure it hurts.

I'm sorry, what?

I'm a white man who is personally concerned about degeneracy and the fetishism of degeneracy

Get

le redddddit dude, head back XD

I didn't know there was "alpha" guys on Sup Forums , thank you for gracing us with your presence

Naw. Get out you stupid piece of shit

>I'm a white man who is personally concerned about degeneracy and the fetishism of degeneracy

this is very, very sad

You seem to blur love, sex, and ownership. These are three distinct concepts.

Am a sissy. Where do I find local guys to fuck me?

um...a gay bar?

>actually letting your gf fuck another guy while you watch

Wow you're so progressive and open minded. You're truly a great human being. The trolls in this thread are literally Hitler. You should consider coming with me to Tumblr, where we can discuss bulls and share pictures of our gf covered in someone else's cum and masturbate to how progressive and open minded we are.

This is not a political thing you fucking moron.

lol

remember to give them a 2nd dose if they start to wake. If they see your face it's all over because they can now identify you. If that happens leave your phone behind when you dispose of the bodies because they can and will find out where you have been with your phone's metadata

kek, head back to /r/the_cuckold faggot

welcome, now kill yourself

back to cuckshed

worrying about the future of the white race is sad? Hopefully your wife's son won't steal too much from you

You are the confused on here, love and sex and monogamy are very clearly affiliated