youtu.be/4c48vs4lwgc
youtube.com/watch?v=C5BD_N7EyWg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lurking

joined the last one just as it died.
lurking
i want her back Sup Forums...

What happened?

Started falling for a girl 3000 miles away, said I couldn't be in a relationship due to the distance. Started getting over the distance, but I fucked around with a few girls. Told her and now we're just friends, but I want to be with her now. SHe said she can't trust me enough for a relationship yet and the yet is what I console myself with...

Just leaving the post from the last one with the girl I asked out, but who has not responded in almost 48 hrs.

That's rough. Long distance is always fucked.

I have 0 motiviation in my life.
I'm listening to Lazarus by David Bowie.

The shitty thing is is that I could have had her, and we're both mature enough to at least give it a try. We said that if it works, it works, if it doesn't we can just stay friends..

Maya

Maggie

Fuck. I had a shot with her and I think I blew it

Are you me? I'm in the exact same position. She's from USA, I'm from South America. It fucking sucks, mang.
But I don't know, I feel like even when, and if, we ever meet, she'll still pick anyone else over me.

Haley...

I guess all you need to do is prove that you're worth it.

I fucking wish teleportation was a thing. I could make everything better if I could just hold her, show her how much I care.

It's one of the worst feelings, isn't it?

Aghh, feels good to find someone that related, bro. It really sucks.

And by the time I finally manage to get closer to her, I'm expecting "hi user, this is my boyfriend".

That's my plan, I've asked her what I can do to help her trust me again, but her reply was nothing, I just have to sit and wait for her. I'm not going to even think about another girl, I'm 100% devoted to her and I think I'll be able to win her back in time...

I just wish I never fucked around. Live and learn, eh?..

Where's she located and where are you located user? one of those "across the US" things or?

pic related, got me on google last night, just wept for 3 straight hours over my marriage after seeing this image

*rather my engagement that I'm breaking off because of a lot of reasons.

Time to build the baww folder back up

So I have a long ass pre typed text that I'm damn near ready to send to a girl who said she wanted to keep texting after deciding she didn't want a relationship right now(or maybe with me). 2 minutes to reply turned to 20 and I feel like I have to do this. Is it a bad idea to keep texting her and occasionally hanging out if I'm still hung up on her?

I'm from England and she's from Ohio. We're both pretty young but idk, she gets me like no-one else has. I'm sorry about your engagement man, shit like this always happens to the good people. Is there any way to fix things?
It really does. The thing that bothers me the most is that fact that I know there are other people interested in her that live closer. I'm terrified but nothing good comes from something easy.

I'm getting neck from this dime ho,
booty like a rhino
what's her name? Hell if I know
Bout to flip her over grab the jimmy out the glove box
tell her shake it in the air then let her butt drop
Let her pussy pop, see what type of goods she got
She like it when I smack her booty
when she on the top, that's how thugs rock
Bitch you ain't my lady you aint nothing we just fucking
You was just the ho I picked when I was looking for tha sucking

Aoife

I had it and I fucked it and mow I'm empty

Same, bro, same. Hope you're right. If it ever works out in the future, I'll remember you.

What happened, user?

And when the day comes when I get to embrace her, I'll remember my brother user from South America

Ruby. I'm so fucking beta I can't even talk to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKHwP2Kl460

I loved her, we fucked around a little bit. Then I told her and suddenly it got "too serious" for her and she wasn't ready. I would've been fine with it but see got a "real boyfriend" two weeks later.

i don't fucking even have one.

youtube.com/watch?v=73n7HTcmb5g

Shit man.
You need to get over her asap. Thinking bout her ain't gonna be good for you.

Hit da booty dew
youtube.com/watch?v=B__BZ9Wd7zE

That's better than losing her user

Hell yeah,yo. Hope everything works out.

I met her via World of Warcraft as beta as that sounds, lmao. She's 9/10 somehow.
Generally just landwhales there.

I appreciate it but I'm nothing without her

Also sick quints bro

Is it really?
I wish i had someone in the first place. I feel pathetic and empty.

I feel you, I met mine after posting some ridiculous emo shit on tumblr. She's not the most attractive girl in the world, but I like her and she's cute and she's good to me, and that's all I want.

Is it a bad idea to text a girl you're not over when she still wants to?

Yeah I get that.
Hopefully, Over time you'll get over her or something.

And thanks

I'll elaborate more, she broke it off, said she still wanted to text, but takes 10 times longer to reply than before. Can't take it anymore

Don't force it if it wasn't meant to be then let it be

youtu.be/4c48vs4lwgc
Wait along with me anons

I'm mostly over it, now I'm more or less angry at being ignored when she said that she wanted to keep texting

Glad to hear that. You'll find the right one user I know it

Her name is Sofie. We used to talk, now she acts like she does not even know me.

Ima send her a long text, see what the issue is, learn from it, and move it.

Don't give her so much thought. Just try to get her out of your mind

Coming from someone that has gone 24 years of being a virgin, and then finding "her", I would say you are actually a whole lot better off.

You'll never wake up in the middle of the night thinking (or hoping) she's right there beside you -- good luck falling back asleep once you realize she wasn't

Have you ever been addicted to anything? Gone through withdrawals? This is like a phantom withdrawals, that ghost in and out of your mind, without provocation, and unrelenting.

I envy true wizards.

Just let it be user. She doesn't want you? Well that's her loss

Stéphanie.

>Be me
>Meet a nice and pretty girl, engaged to someone for 8 years
>We both fall in love with each other
>She hesitate, she sure don't want to leav me but leaving her fiancé is hard
>Fast fowars 4 months
>Tonight
>She did it
>She is fucking broke, comes to me
>"I can't and don't want to live without him"
>"You can't understand you're fucking selfish, I think I'm starting to hate you"
>Be me
>Be tonight
>Be broke into fucking pieces

Help me bros. Please, help me. I just want to sleep and never wake up.

You are blessed user you still have your chance. Now go out there and live

So, 20 year old kissless virgin here. Met this girl on omegle last October. Not through video chat but through text chat. We clicked instantly and chatted for like 4 hours before she gave me her number. Then we texted all night. For the next month we texted all day and then she finally asked if she could see me. I thought it would be over once she saw me, but I sent the pic anyway and she ended up thinking I was cute.

She said she was gonna get herself ready to take a pic and when she sent it I was disappointed. She was fat. Not super fat, but fat. I slowly stopped talking to her. She would always text first afterwards. I then blocked her number.

Now I feel pretty fucking pathetic because I have no one to talk to, and this girl actually liked me. I just miss talking to her. When I look back at her pics I think she's a little cute... but idk. She's probably aware that I blocked her number, so I can't turn back now.

found the best song ever, my friends
youtube.com/watch?v=C5BD_N7EyWg&feature=youtu.be

I suppose it can be a good thing, to an extent.
But the feeling of having nobody at all is just so draining.

Text her back man. Won't get anywhere without trying.

You need to find an emergency hobby, user, get your mind off of things. /tg/ and /toy/ have you covered, check out some threads there

Distance yourself from her, cool your jets. You're allowed to be sad for exactly one month, and then you need to pick yourself back up and start looking for a new girl.

Thanks guys, I'm sure I can find a distraction.

OK, One month.

I met her with my hobbies. She is everywhere.

She actually didn't said she don't want to live with me, but she regrets him so much and start to hate me ...

Is it possible to change as a person? I've never met anyone who was as shitty at life as me and turned it around, so I don't know if its ever going to happen to me. I fail everything I try to do and have only made shitty decisions in my life.

I've never had all the shit other people seem to have in their lives. Why didn't I deserve the same possibilities as others? Why do I have to hate myself? Why does loneliness hurt so much when you know being around people is worse. People hurt you so much more. Won't the pain ever stop?

Im a waffle and im here to winkle

Im a waffle and im here to winkle

im a waffle and im here to winkle

i am wawffle

and am here to winkuhl

winkle my waffles

wingdings is the best font anyone could ever imagine to type out a 47 page thesis about the benefits of winkling with waffles just before breakfast time

well that's why you need to find a new hobby then, try and pick up something you've always wanted to try but never found the time for. I don't care if you walk around an arts and crafts store until a medium leaps off the shelves and into your cart, just grab something that will consume your total focus. Put your all into it, fully explore what it means to do this hobby. Once you've spent enough time with it, you can flip this back around in your favor by trying to connect with interest groups locally; who knows maybe you'll find Mrs. Right that way?

But to reitterate, you should back off fully and put some distance between you. One of two things will happen.

Either A: she'll resume her longterm relationship
or B: she won't stand being apart from you any longer and fully sever her ties with him

But DON'T anticipate B happening, just know that the only way it could ever work between you two is if you fully detach and allow time to weigh the scales.

I used to hate myself too. There's just a point I came to where I thought "fuck it this is my life I'm not making my emotions fuck it up for me". Take life one day at a time. One day you'll look back and say it really does get better. It's not a matter of how but when. I believe in you user

*Maja

I kinda want to start a Youtube Gaming Channel. But it's pretty cringe worthy

I'm sorry, I can't repel faggotry of that magnitude

There are thousands of new gaming channels every week, dont think you'd have much luck.

I know, right ?

Well I just litteraly can't think of something else I'd want to do.

The day Sup Forums didn't give a fuck

Sent it anyways, kinda feel better about it too.

I had a shitty weekend. I had so many plans and literally every single one of them were cancelled and it sucked.

I'm feeling better now, I guess, but it's really lame when you have a bad weekend and then have to go back to work at a place you hate working at.

I'm a pathetic loser that no one likes. I have zero motivation in life. I hate myself so much and because of this I have no self confidence. This means that I'm also lonely as fuck and most likely will never have someone to call my own. Honestly, I just want to die but I don't want to force my Dad, who I'm pretty sure is the only person that can stand me anymore, to have to deal with me killing myself.

Also, I'm ugly as fuck.

What did you say exactly?

I just told her that I can't be wasting my time texting her when she isn't making the same effort even though it's what SHE wanted in the first place

I'm Confidence absolutely shattered after Rebecca, trust is an issue for me now too thanks to her, thanks so much

Dione