How do i make my homemade aluminum knuckles shine and look good? thanks

how do i make my homemade aluminum knuckles shine and look good? thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kS949QQDtWQ
discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/mythbusters-database/corked-bat-makes-baseball-fly-farther/
scientificamerican.com/podcast/episode/baseball-corked-bats-dont-help-powe-10-09-17/
pitt.edu/~hml19/Paper3.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why?

How did you make them in the first place.

That's duct tape, nigga

Spray paint with chrome or gold

You need to rethink your life OP

i bought it, but it could look better

Jesus it sure is summer in here...

>buying good knuckels for 10$
>taking the Time to actually Make this shitty bait

I Dont even believe you.
Thats just way too retarded.
Timestamp

You did what?

Easy.

You need to soak them in a mixture of ammonia and bleach.

Take 1 part bleach and 1 part ammonia. Mix. Then place knuckles in it. Place in fridge(helps reaction work properly) for 30 mins. Take out and rub with cloth.

>my homemade
>I bought it
wat

Buff it out fool lightly tho pussy metal

Chemist here, basically this.

How about you make your own pair of brass knucks. These are twice the weight of any you can buy.

knuckles are illegal in a lot of countries

well they are homemade, and i bought them so they are mine

Also chemist. Little known fact: this mixture also has the capability of converting duct tape into aluminium. It does, however, need warm CO2 gas to scavenge certain compounds. Blowing it with a straw should work.

Heavy is worse idiot

oh i see

Why don't you stop being a faggot and ditch the idea of having brass knuckles...

It's not technically worse. It's can help with the swing and put some mass in your fist

No it's not dumbshit.

You want your strike zone to be heavy. Gives more momentum, means you swing harder.

Just 'cause your bitch arms can't lift them.

You could make a gun or a bomb or a grenade... but it's still illegal.

Then get plastic knuckles

i have another question,

what if i were to delete this bar at my pinky to ring finger area?
reason being that when i hit something my pinky gets rekt and hurts

F=m*a Faggot
More mass, More broken bones
Of course there is a critical point Where it gets too heavy and you Cant Hit fast enough
But a little extra weight Wont/will hurt

>No it's not dumbshit.

>You want your strike zone to be heavy. Gives more momentum, means you swing harder.

Kinetic energy = 1/2 x mass x Velocity Squared.

A lighter object moving faster will have more KE than a heavy object going slower every time.

Welcome to Physics, correcting bullshit claims by people who know nothing since 1640.

Make some from depleted uranium. Hsrd as fuck

start by making them out of metal instead of duct tape

Wrong equation.

F=MA will calculate the force in newtons you require to accelerate the object to speed, not the kinetic energy which the object contains when it impacts.

'delete this bar'

the king of random has a video where you model styrofoam after what you want it to be then bury that shit in sand make a hole to it then pour in molten stuff but use brass i seen a guy break aluminum knuckles by dropping them

Here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=kS949QQDtWQ

How do you figure? More weight adds to the momentum of the punch... Idiot.

yes

The speed remains largely the same, moron
In this case weight helps

you can order shit pretty much to wherever just be like "well fuck i didn't know" in the midwest ive ordered knuckles switch blades butterfly knives

It's not about kinetic energy, its about the hardness of the material. These things are meant to shatter bone. something a decent swing has more than enough energy to do.

If you could grind it so you won't be cutting into your own skin with each swing, go ahead. easier to simply bandage your pinky tho, suggest injecting krokodil.

actualkek/10

Boxer here, you don't land your puncges with your glass knuckles. When you punch someone, make sure your middle and index knuckles land straight. Your ring and pinkie knuckkes break easily.

however if the mass is doubled, but you can swing at roughly the same speed then it just provides more force.

if your basic understanding of physics was taken literally the F1 cars would employ 2 stroke engines as they are lighter.

the issue is not the weight, its the weight you can use without really offsetting the speed

go to a flea market or gun store and buy and actual "paperweight"

by that observation plastic knuckles would do the most damage brass knuckles cave shit in i dont think the same can be said for plastic

remove duct tape

Can confirm... busted my hand when I was 13 when I punched a window

> More weight adds to the momentum of the punch... Idiot.

More weight slows down the accelleration of the punch, therefore it is moving slower. As a result, the punch will contain less kinetic energy.

as an example, a 0.5kg mass moving at 10m/s will contain 25 joules of energy.
half that mass, 0.25kg, moving at only 15m/s, will contain 28.1 joules

Because speed is velocity squared, even a minor increase in speed confers a significantly greater amount of Kinetic Energy, even when the mass is significantly reduced.

A fast, lighter punch, contains more energy than the heavy one.

i got boxers break from sucker punching the back of my m8's head at 14. shit was giggles

soak them in sperm to bring out the shine

yes it slows the acceleration, but the fist will reach its peak speed fairly early into a swing. the force needed to get the fist to swing isnt the problem, its the actual momentum of the object at impact

>brass knuckles cave shit in

that's a function of the bass finger-rings being harder, and thus enabling the kinetic energy to be trasferred into the target, where a plastic ring is deformable, and will bend on impact, reducing the energy transferred.

Make a set of plastic and brass ones that are equally strong, or more likely, brass ones that have large lightening holes in the palm area to reduce mass, and the lighter ones will transfer more KE.

That's what happened to my hand. Did your fingers grow normally after? I think it fucked mine up and now the ring and pinky on my right hand are shorter than the ones on my left hand.

pro tip: use a paddle lock, put middle finger though loop, then hold the lock in hand.

you wont get into trouble like you having knuckles if the cops get ahold of you.

my pinky is slightly squint but its not really noticeable unless i stretch it

Just finished high school or what? A bigger guy isn't sufficiently slower for that to matter. There is a reason boxing is arranged by weight. Also, a punch is more than the initial impact. It's rather about accelerating what you are trying to hit, and in that case you use mass speed, not kinetic energy

yeah, but the problem is not that it goes into my skin.
it's because the knuckles are too wide i guess, so my pinky gets hit and gets sore

Yeah but 9mm is obviously superior to .45

Just pick these up - they're 13 bucks shipped for the pair on Bed Bath & Beyond (lol)

Far better than brass knuckles, even.

cont.
if i gave you a wiffle bat and a sledge hammer yes the wiffle bat could reach its peak speed earlier but if you swung the sledgehammer, by the end of the swing you would have a vastly greater momentum

And just as legal

Did the same shit

momentum is a conserved quantity you stupid fuck

TBH it swole up but i didn't feel any pain till like 3 hours later, by that time i was already having it x-rayed

i bought these in the uk cause all this knuckles and shit is illegal and they work fucking great, first try with them and destroyed the spare room wall

Both of you are stupider than a person who bought 'aluminum knuckles'

Think about that for a while

>welcome to elementary school physics

Read about corking a baseball bat morons.

what you mean "A lighter bat gives a hitter a quicker swing and may improve the hitter's timing"

which improves the acceleration of the bat, thus assisting timing and accuracy and in no way improves power of the hit

Delete your pinky

need more evidence?

discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/mythbusters-database/corked-bat-makes-baseball-fly-farther/

scientificamerican.com/podcast/episode/baseball-corked-bats-dont-help-powe-10-09-17/

pitt.edu/~hml19/Paper3.pdf

Imagine the enemy bone is a Wall and you want to Break this Wall.
What Do you pick to Break it?
> A whip ( its fast and light with super ultra speed and ,according to user, got Tons of energy)
>A sledge Hammer ( nearly no energy because its super slow and way too heavy, according to user)

Make your choice faggots

You are very retard my friend

why, because im telling the truth, or i fell hard for b8. frankly idk

No.

Because there's a maximum speed your arm will reach in transit.

Getting stronger doesn't linearly increase your acceleration moron.

You'll reach maximum speed during your punch. Increasing mass increases the momentum of the strike.

You don't know your kinetic, kinematics, or your fighting dumbshit.

You strike with your hip. You lean into the punch, because you're trying to put as much weight as possible behind it. Not only does it increase the momentum, but that momentum means that you'll continue past your target.

That's conservation of momentum bitch. Look it up.

And the lighter object moving faster won't always have more energy dumbshit. Because it's not a linear relation. How about you hit me with a hammer fist, and I swing a kettlebell into you, and when you wake up from being dead as fuck, you tell me how your slightly faster fist is more important than the 15 kgs of iron that just fucked up your face.

Because you know what another man's cum tastes like

Not user, but because you're still hitting something with a bat that's easier to control, just because it doesn't add to the mass of the bat doesn't mean it's not going to hurt.

Exactly.

And anyone who can punch for shit can punch holding at least one of those bitch weights for women to tone with.

And, since the acceleration isn't linearly proportional to the mass you're holding (Suprise, people don't provide constant force, it's a rotating system), heavier objects do do more damage.

Doesn't matter how fast you swing, it's going to hurt more if someone swings a fire extinguisher into you.

Same with weapons. Mass of a weapon is not only useful on the downswing.

That guy's done first year kinematics and kinetics and thinks he knows physics.

i never said it wouldn't hurt, i am just saying it doesn't have as much kinetic erergy

I busted my hand on a wall when I was 12. Maybe learning martial arts and boxing wasn't a good idea for me considering I have anger issues.

Nope. Acceleration isn't linear through the motion.

a) Your elbow extension acts as a rotational motion. Acceleration follows a sinusoid, which has a maximum and minimum anyway.
b) A healthy adult can reach their peak swing speed before they land their strike. There comes a point in the punch where you can't force it to go faster, because it's moving too fast for you to continue accelerating it.

You're looking to find a weight which doesn't damage your speed overmuch, but as heavy as possible, as it will do FAR more damage.

Far more important anyway, since the speed on an arc is relatively easy to maintain, making even heavy objects dangerous, is whether you can keep swinging it.

This.

Yep.

But these bitches think they can keep accelerating the wiffle bat indefinitely.

Question for them-can you throw a sheet of paper or a tennis ball further?

And also, will you fight me, you can have the wiffle bat (Infinite speed=infinite wins), and I'll have the sledgehammer (No way it can ever make up for lost speed).

Just don't go too hard on me.

>get 3 friends
>put penises in holes
>shiny knuckles

that moment when you realise you are too engulfed in a thread

This.
It was a thread about some retard buying goddamn tinfoil knuckels from his friend and now im talking about Basic physics and arguing over obvious baits.
Im out guys.
Gn8

True

None of the replies here come from boxers, obviously, or anyone who knows how to throw an effective punch. More mass is at best redundant.

This is now a feminine penis thred

What are those supposed to be for anyway?

I think you USe them to tear chicken apart for salad, i Dont know tbh fam

Jet fuel doesn't melt aluminum

Pulling meat. Like brisket or shoulder of pork.