Messi signing for the Patriots confirmed

Messi signing for the Patriots confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlVtjD5aG68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soccer players love the Patriots, ive seen neymar around Gillette satdium not too long ago

Next danny Woodhead

They don't give a fuck about the team, I can promise you that.

It's a PR move. Patriots are one of the most popular teams, and not like Cowboys or Steelers popular, it's like GSWarriors and Chicago Blackhawks popular. Bandwagon numale fans that are susceptible to watching soccer.

to scocer? Pats fans haven't given the Revs a chance in over 20 years

Clearly the patriots are the most known NFL team in the world right now, its not even close

Patriot fans are some of the most masculine fans in sport, fuck off. Stay jelly

Brady and Messi need to take a picture together. I don't think one exists yet.

Why are they called the Patriots if their mascot is a nigger?

Do you actual believe these famous soccer players give a fuck about the Patriots?
Kek, won't even debate. Just let you wallow in your delusion

>Messi
>understanding football rules
XD

top bantz

>Massachusetts
>masculine men

Bait

>implying political affiliation determines masculinity
I'm a lifelong Democrat that wouldn't vote for Teapublicans in a million years and I'm one of the most alpha men you'll ever meet

messi would fit right in with the cheatriots

no they're just typical wannabe irish bostonites who think being drunk and rowdy makes you masculine.

What the hell

Messi wouldn't last half a day of NFL training camp. First time he catches a pass and gets hit by some 250lb giganigga LB, he would literally die.

so would 90% of the people on earth

American athletes fucking love Messi

90% of the earth don't call themselves pro athletes. It's ridiculous that Messi purports to be an elite pro athlete but he couldn't take even 1 second of real physical contact. Soccer players aren't real athletes because of this, they are basically in the same tier as ballerinas and gymnasts.

t. A nigger

Can confirm. Patriots are number one most popular team outside of the US. Seahawks number two.

there are lots of pro athletes who are absolute ballers who would get decimated in the NFL

different sports require different bodies, abilities, etc. messi is a shy short autist whos stronger than he looks but yeah doesn't have the grit or strength for the nfl, but hes fucking amazing at soccer. the same way a top golfer would die in the nfl or a top tennis player would get fucked up in the nfl. it doesn't matter, you can't depreciate an athletes value just because they're not a 7ft tall 300 pound 1 in a million genetic freak.

No fucking shit. He'd also lose a race to Usain Bolt and get KO'd by Mayweather

Hank with the cutting insight

Who is man on the left? Some sort of rapper?

Nigger NFL player #27489

No, they're more like shit like the Spurs at this point since they got real good in the early 2000s and have been around for a while. The only difference is SAS' reputation is a lot better.

Seahawks are the numales and current teenagers.

Patriots fans are bottled numale cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=OlVtjD5aG68

No, they're just drunk assholes and retards

Seattle is literally the definition of numale beta hipster central

Messi doesn't even know that nigga's name

Messi goes to the Gillette stadium because Messi is the face of Gillette...
Also, because Argentina played there

>Patrick Chung
>Not Brady

wew lad

Being a Patriots or Seahwaks fan is such a meme here in germany, most new nfl viewers pick one of these two teams. but I'm counter-memeing by being a cardinals fan.

>were drunk tough guys
No. You're numales.

Pats fans and Seahawks fans are two sides of the same coin

>only niggers who run into each other causing severe brain damage can be called athletes

>it's just a sport if you're an idiot