For all the faggots who can do a lot of stuff on the computer, how you learned to brake to another computer?

For all the faggots who can do a lot of stuff on the computer, how you learned to brake to another computer?

Other urls found in this thread:

tails.boum.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

penis XD

A gun

what

get a hammer

By hacking them retard

It's not like knitting. You have to be genuinely curious about computer science.

U can nly break computer if able to make big cums.
cna u make big cums? If not can't computer break.

hours, days, years of research.. find which are your interests and search about them and then find new interests and search again..
i'll give you a good way to start:
www.google.com

PO hre, what is ww.google.com?

gereral way to acces google, if your on spain and enter google.com it will change to google.es, if your on france it will chage to google.fr ...

You can hack to others computers?

a bat

From Internet and books I learned about RATs - remote access tools. Back Orifice etc.

install virus.exe

I want to start learn that whole shit but i cant fine anything good ti start with.. I dont know which i should start with

What is that?

search about kali linux, it's a good SO to start doing some stuff and searching tutos about hacking

I don't remember if I read the first edition or some other, but this is a good book that has oveview of what crackers did in 90s. It's not a technical book.

So what is it? Its interesting

I remember when I braked from my C64 to my Atari ST, that was braking easy, but braking from the ST to the DOS that was brakingly more brake, but moving from DOS to Win95 was easier, though Braking from that to Win98 was hardly worth braking about, then eventually I ended up with Win7, but when I tried to brake to Linux now that's the first time I braked on the brake.

You must take brakes between braking, so you won't brake yourself.

kali linux? This?

?how install?

RTFM FFS!

I think that was the problem when I braked to Linux, I pumped the brakes too slowly.

WHAT?

>FFS!

u hacker?

haha u lazy as fuck go google and search how to install a Kali linux from a USB or from a virtual computer, search on youtube, google, everywhere... good luck newfriend

I BRAKED ON LINUX ARE YOU DEAF?!

virtual computer? like virtual pet? I see the dragon in that foto

Mental note, install virtual pet under virtual environment while wearing virtual reality goggles.

>from the 90s.

But i cant hear you

Wanna come over and play Sega Genesis with me?

tails.boum.org/

HOLY SHIT YES. lets play sonic 1

What is this?

And
Virtual Girl

How old are you all? (i meant to everyone who can hack)

I think it's the tail for the virtual dragon

I don't know i just posted it and braked