Cincinnati zoo

>Cincinnati zoo
>little nigger jumps in gorilla pit
>get gorilla shot
>people defending parents from not being charged for negligence.

wut?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/cincinnati-zoo-justice-for-harambe
change.org/p/denise-driehaus-support-harambe-s-law-for-the-gorilla-killed-in-cincinnati
littleblossomscincy.com/contact-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I could see them shooting the gorilla if it escaped and killed someone, but this was unnecessary. Easily could have tranquilized it instead. Or, are they claiming the zoo didn't have a gun which could shoot tranquilizer shots?

let the kid die and charge the parents with negligence unlawful killing of protected species whatever. Its natural selection. Besides toddlers have fallen into pens before and the female gorillas have protected the injured toddler.

They didn't tranq because gorilla had boy, worried gorilla would flip before knocking out.

>bullshit

witnesses are claiming the gorilla was protecting the boy, but the niggles family and other people were screaming and hanging over the ledge, so gorilla snatched it's ankle and ran away with it.

Justice for Harambe

How exactly is that bullshit?
And they claimed they couldn't use the tranq because it would not take effect for a bit, taking that into account they just shot it to make sure it didn't do anything to the kid.
Still trying to get all the facts straight but this is quite a funny incident.
>black kids get shot
>whites just sit by
>gorilla gets shot
>whites throw a bitchfit

the little nigglet would have been better off left with the gorilla to be raised.
god damn i hate worthless, thieving, filthy, lying niggers.
should have shot the kid instead.

#ApeLivesMatter

>"It attacked the baby because it was confined in a zoo. Not it's fault!"
>Implying a wild gorilla wouldn't do the same
Some Tree huggers are retarded

little niglet thought it was his uncles. parents agreed, so no blame can be put upon them.

watch the video. it didn't attack the kid.

Sadly niggers aren't an endangered specie

I genuinely care more about any animal than I do a dumb nigger

I think people are more upset that the family is getting away with no repercussions to the fact that their child caused the death of an endangered animal because it wasn't watched properly.

it's not likeep the kid just walked into the enclosure, he crawled through a bunch of shit, then jumped 10 to 12 feet into the moat.

little fucker is retarded imo

Soon we will see about it user.... Soon...

Darwinism......enough said

Agreed. Plus the Silverback was engangered and it was male, to be be used to furthering the breed. But nope, little niglette had to nig the world out of a rare species.

Unfortunately this won't be the only time the little fucker is going to invade anothers habitat.

They really just feel they can do whatever they want, don't they? You see them in the city, they just meander into the street, walking across the middle of the street diagonally, not even paying any attention to cars that have to come to a screeching halt to avoid them, almost daring them to hit them

And it comes from shit parenting like this. Niggers truly are fucking subhuman. People are right. They should have left him in the enclosure. At least he'd have had a better parent/father figure in his life.

it could have been more of a danger if they would have only injured it and made it angry but the kid lived so we'll never know. but the parents should be charged with negligence and be held responsible for the death of a protected species

good god anyone with any original thought left Sup Forums years ago, I'm out

they've evolved from stealing bikes to stealing potential species recovery?

It's a nigger. What do you expect? Most of us had more sense / better parenting when we were four But it's a nigger so we have to treat them special.

They should have shot and killed the kid, save the police the ammunition in 10 years.

I came here for this, then I saw it, then I smirked, now I am satisfied and will leave

there goes the niglet's 2nd father figure

Zoo Keepers made the right decision. The gorilla doesn't understand how dangerous it was to drag the kid so violently. If they tranqed it it would have run off with the kid along much harder terrain or even smashed the kid thinking it caused the needles to appear in its side.

That doesn't excuse the shitty parents not watching their kid while he is climbing through the multiple safety measures and stopping him though.

I think the retards screaming at the gorilla caused alot of the dragging in the firest place. it looked like he was dragging the kid away from the people climbing on the rails and shouting.

you watch too much tv, Something as big as a gorilla wouldn't get knocked the fuck out instantly, depending on where you hit him best case scenario would be 5-10 mins, more realistically, 20-30, PLENTY of time for him to flip the fuck out and rip the kid to shreds

It was a nigger kid. Trust me, she likely had a few more. Better to keep an endangered species than save a member of a parasitic one.

Might have, it showed some sympathetic behavior, but they drag things they don't like by the legs just like that as well.

Yeah, we get it. You don't like niggers. You are the memest.
That's fine, i'm just examining the reasons why the keepers did what they did. They might not have racism on the brain either.

Fuck a gorilla. Endangered or not. You monkeys are out of your minds. Acting upset over the death of this gorilla. Pretending like you care. Grabbed the kid? And by the ankles no less? Blast him.

In this case no charges are necessary here unless it was truly negligence that caused it. Because on the other hand, it could of been a kid that broke away from his slow-moving heavyset grandmother, and was to quick to catch.

>hurr durr muh ooga booga gorilla pal

how're you going to shoot up every nigger, they don't even go to school

>They might not have racism on the brain either.

Nobody's perfect.

Her name is Michelle Gregg. I live in Cincinnati and was looking at the Cincy Zoo page when she posted this.

She later deleted it then her page from all of the hate I assume.

If anyone can dig her up, feel free. I already sent her a message saying she's a piece of shit and needs to go to jail for child endangerment.

it was his mother. it's already been determined the kid got away because she was too busy fucking with other children she had with her. aka, negligence.

she had too many children to tend to, unable to keep track of them all, therefore she should be charged with the cost of the gorilla (damages caused from negligence)

you are a god amongst men user.

>niggers
>evolved
Not the word I would've chosen

>Michelle Gregg
She works at Little Blossoms Academy

She's fairly well spoken for a niglet. No ghettoy in her phrases.

She's still a nigger though.

So... you came here looking for some kind of rational debate? Dumbass. Its obviously better to kill the animal if a person is inside the enclosure. It's so simple... that you need to have it explained to you is pathetic.

so the little nigglet wanted to visit his natural habitat...What's the big fucking deal?
should of let the big gorilla eat the little one

Ha you're right.

Here's her number there. That's funny.

Little Blossoms Academy Michelle Gregg 513 dash 591 dash 3100

If anyone wants to bring Michelle Gregg to justice, and stop this from happening again I'd advise going here >change.org/p/cincinnati-zoo-justice-for-harambe

>change.org/p/denise-driehaus-support-harambe-s-law-for-the-gorilla-killed-in-cincinnati

Cuck

Indeed. And the nigger is the animal in this case.

It's best they killed the gorilla though. It'd be drinking malt liquor,wearing saggy pants and baseball caps sideways in a matter of weeks.

littleblossomscincy.com/contact-us/

Link to her work where you can contact them and leave messages.

I'm gonna say they employ a dirty gorilla killing nigger

>I'd like to thank god
>also fuck dem white honky zoo keepers for not keeping them exhibits more locked up my baby almost done died

THANKYA JAYZUS OH LAWDY HAVE MUSSY ON MAH BOY

>people not rejoicing that a caged animal was set free from it's life of imprisonment on this earth

>people actually pay to go to animal jail

you idiots crack me up

How can she be entrusted with other peoples children when she lets her little niglet cuntrat take walks into a fucking gorilla habitat.

you know what to do anons.

>needs to go to jail for child endangerment.

>implying you care the slightest bit about that child

Tranqs take too long to work

Inorite. No more elephants at the circus... next thing you know its going to be illegal to have any animals in captivity anywhere. Free range everything! Hurray!

Found the vegan

Easy there, Sunbeam Fluffycloud, you're gonna achieve nirvana with all that nature connectedness and be taken from the material plane before you can dispense all your wisdom at us.

I don't give a fuck about the kid. But it's the best charge to hit her with since her neglect got that innocent gorilla killed.

She's a cunt and her kid should've died.

>"I'll have you know I watch animal abuse documentaries on Netflix "

How the fuck a kid get into the gorilla enclosure? Arent they built to keep someone from accidently falling in?

he didn't accidently fall in. witnesses said the kid kept saying he was going to jump in with the gorillas. then he climbed under bushes, under wire and railing, then JUMPED into the pit.

>implying protein deficiency.
No way manlet. I hunt my meat.

Wrong forum. Most people here would shed a tear for a retarded rabbit before they cared for a nigger.

That's not negligence. She was literally taking care of her kids. That is the opposite of neglect. Lack of one or two extra arms and eyes is not negligence. No charges are necessary. She just needs an extra guardian or two when she wants to take them all out somewhere.

>i get the majority of my protein from mcdonald's

And other people saw this and not the mom? Wtf?

This poor animal was killed because a fucking gorilla got into his cage, that just ain't right

nope. it's the legal definition of child neglecr, go look it up. allowed her child to sustain death, life threatening, or serious physical or emotional trauma due to her actions or in actions.

Poor gorilla :(
Those animals might look intimidating, big and jacked, but they are usually quiet, peaceful and very protective.
Gorillas are in fact as close to humans as it gets.
Killing an endangered animal for nothing, such a shame!

exactly, people said they were yelling at the little shit to come back and it wouldn't listen, this is exactly why the parents need to be charged. other people noticing what the fucker was doing before the she boon even realised.

She literally fucked up that task of taking care of the kids. Are you an enabler or more of an apologist? Straight up cuck no chaser?

link? I want to know moar

It pleases me so much to read this

I say let the kid work for the money to get a new gorilla

They should've shot the parents for not watching their fucking kid. Now that species is even more endangered.

So they shot another nigger who cares

kek

What kind of action kid shit is this? Anyway I'm quite surprised no one else grabbed him. Witnesses were evidently there.

>kid says he's going to jump in, starts going in
>adults hear and probably see, and do nothing
>flashback to 7 year old old shirtless kid twerking and split-bouncing at gay parade
>adults crowd around watching and whistling

Murica.

Its terrible. I went there just a few weeks ago and saw him. Shitty fucking parents.

Woah you can cut diamonds with that edge.

fucking sad for the gorllia.

>be me
>little baby gorilla
>chilln with my family
>eating some leaves, staring at nothing
>scratching my ass
>all of a sudden a noise heard
>we all perk up and listen
>loud bang heard,
>my dad down on the ground
>nets flying all over and shit
>mom starts running carrying me.
>mom and I get trapped in net
>fucking humans man
>they put me in a box and feed me through small hole

>fuking 2 months later I'm let out in small area
>fucking people watching me from above
>no where to go
>just kind of sit there and do nothing

>be 5 years later
>still doing nothing
>miss the jungle
>all of a sudden i hear a splash and see this little manchild in the water crying
>go investigate cause nothing else to do in this fucking pen
>its crying like crazy
>looks small enough to drown so i move it out of the deeper water and into shallower
>not sure what the fuck to do so just standing over it looking at it.
>people above are screaming like crazy
>just ignore them and try to figure out what the fuck to do with this baby.
>get shot for being to close to the baby even though it fell in the cage that i was forced in

fucking humans man.

Fuck the gorilla, and fuck niggers, but the gorilla had to be shot here.

Fuck you for comparing a majestic, fascinating and endangered Gorilla to a Niglett!

Yeah, those niggas are fucking jacked. 500 lbs of pure muscle. They fucking rip trees and shit out of the ground. Plus, they only eat leaves and shit all day. fucking crazy.

Hopefully they ate him I hey gorilla steak is Bretty good

Also does the zoo not have fucking tranquilizers????

See

Because nigs have it coming by breaking the law and placing themselves outside of civilized behavior, that gorillas lived in a fucking zoo and was an endangered species. Cry harder faggot.

does anybody have the video of the gorilla actually being shot? Thanks

They were afraid that the gorrilla would get pissed off while the trank was kicking in. It doesn't work instantly.

Kid was white

Bullshit I played metal gear solid for years those suckers kick in instantly when you shoot them in the head m8.

>nigger jumps into pit
>gorilla gets shot

So, did the zoo loose an exhibit?

With a definition like that legal child neglect is as common as fuck. They might as well waltz around throwing out charges like flower girls.

No charges are necessary.

>She literally fucked up that task of taking care of the kids.
We see that dumb ass. That is not the question.

The kid had just told his shit-for-brains mother that he wanted to go in the water where the gorilla was. She told him "no" and then didn't watch him. How many times do you see these ignorant fuck up mothers say No and ignore their kids and the kid does what he wants anyways. Mother should be at fault for something

Let's start a twitter campaign.

> #GorillaLivesMatter

the fuck it was. they already posted the mother.

Brilliant.

The Gorilla was dragging the kid around. A similar thing happened in 1986 when a 5 year old fell into a gorilla enclosure in the UK. One of the gorillas sat next to the kid and pat him on the back, and when he woke up and started to cry they all retreated into a sheltered area. This time this particular gorilla was swinging the kid around and shit. It's still sad for the gorilla because it's not like he wanted to be there or that there's any reason he should have known better than to do what he did, but it's also not like they shot him for no reason. It wasn't just because he was "too close".

watch scientists that use tranqs on animals so they can put trackers on them, check their health, analyze them. most animals freak the fuck out once you shoot them with a tranq, fight/flight kicks in and it takes about 15-30 mins for them to be knocked out, so the chances of the gorllia picking up that baby and tossing it at the zookeepers that shot him with a tranquilizer go up drastically.

Black people are horrible parents regardless, why do you think 80% of their kids grow up to be criminals. inb4 racism, racist cops blah blah