Bored web developer here...

Bored web developer here, give me an idea for a site that Sup Forums will enjoy and if I think it sounds fun I'll make it.

Also overwatch thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

robertsspaceindustries.com/starmap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Track how often copy pastas get posted.

It'll take a while before this gets interest since Sup Forums doesn't have an archive and I can't look at past posts, also lots of processing for not much fun, a nice idea though

Got any tracer?

Don't let me down Sup Forums

Bumping

I'll go find some

Thanks user

mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy

Give me an idea ho

sorry, but going with an overwatch theme...
how bout non tradmarked overwatch look alikes with a hub world for just scripted sex encounters

or somethin

Make a website that specifies in pizza. The cheeziest kind of pizza

i challenge you to make something like this:
robertsspaceindustries.com/starmap
;^]

rather not

>robertsspaceindustries.com/starmap
I don't have nearly enough adderall
is this game good though? it looks like a money dump

steam game key/gift gambling?
i don't know how to make sure someone's keys are legit, but people gamble for anything.
the idea would be that people dump their keys/gifts into a big pot and it assigns the games to random people.

more tracer

it can be a money dump, but that's just short cutting to get to the better ships. you can get them by working up to them in game too.
but it's not finished yet. unless you're an early adopter, wait for it. but once it's finished, all space game publishers can go home.

Looks legit, I bought into it for like 20 bucks, and from what I've seen it's good. But it's just a space sim, it's not a game for everyone.

I've thought about a similar idea.
A gambling site without real money involved, just fake currency and a leaderboard and the whole site resetting every month or so, it's quite a big project though.
And yeah verifying steam keys is kinda tough.

what's the lowest possible cost to actually play the game (right now)?

Interactive holocaust game.

yeah. i'm not a web developer so i have no idea how difficult anything is to actually impletement, you just said ideas and i know 2 things sell; sex and money

I believe $45, 25 the game, 20 for the ship. which includes the MMO part, and the "Squadron 42" single-player game.

there are many loud voices who say it's a scam, I doubt it is a scam, otherwise AAA Hollywood actors wouldn't mocap/voice act for it.
but chris Roberts is the steve Jobs of gaming, back in the 1990s nobody believed he could pull off WING COMMANDER on then low-brow hardware