>search for feels
>0 results found
>Feels Thread

So, what is making you sad, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>So, what is making you sad, user?
My boyfriend is too far away from me, i just want to meet him IRL, but i know that it not easy for us to meet.

Online dating sucks, good luck with this

at least you have one...

Thanks user
You will find one eventually user, i don't even know how i can get into this relationship in the first place, it's so easy.... too easy...

faggot

Don't be so rude, user.

second

I really want to date this girl that is into me but she is a complete whore and is constantly out with others guys and I'm rarely social outside of uni and idk what to do.

i wish i could help you user, but i can't just talk to the girl.

Don't get involved with sluts.

It's so tempting though, man. I have a decently sized dick (7.6 in) But it was always my social retardation that kept me as a virgin.

The feels are strong

>I have a decently sized dick (7.6 in)
P-Post dick....

tits or gtfo

Sorry user but i am big homosexual

Posting from break room user, im sorry

had this dilemma too user, my highschool crush was a huge whore and everyone warned me not to get involved with her.

She came onto me and I dated her for about a month, but then I had to break up with her because she was laying in some guys lap at a party and didn't see why it was a problem.

I was heartbroken as fuck after that. still miss her from time to time (she was a great fuck) but you know what? I don't regret sharing that brief moment of love with her, it was pure bliss. I've had other girls that I cuddled with and fucked but nothing felt as special as her. I've loved & lost and I proved to myself that I have enough self respect to say no to a relationship before it turns to a problem, no matter what my heart says.

do what your heart wants user. because there's no drug more powerful than love. but never throw your self respect under the bus

dang, thanks anyway.

I just graduated HS and realized that i never had any friends and family doesnt care?

So I plan on takeing a LONG sleep tonight

Thanks for that, user

You gonna an hero?
Goodnight.

Don't an hero user, i'm here if you want to talk using skype idk

ive tried talking to people but thats the problem. Its always over social media and never in person. It makes me feel as if im replaceable and maybe i am

shut the fuck up and let the faggot an hero

you are and you should end your life

stfu fag

Thanks guys, but you cant encourage something that is already garunteed to happen. I just wanted to atleast tell someone you know. Get it off my chest.Making leaveing a little easier

go suck some attention whores cock.

"im here for you babeh, yes please do cum into my mouth"

"idk man i feel pretty depressed about me being socially retarded"

good

k

its been already 3 years

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

Posted about her before but I think I fucked up.

Maggie.

Asked her out, no reply yet

(It was via text, as I don't see her in person currently)

Sophia. She has a boyfriend, and there's nothing I can do to get her back.

kim..
and im never going to get somebody like her again..

Just found out that bitch lied to me and cheated on me

I want to fucking murder her and kill myself, girls are fucking whores fuck this gay earth

TWO FUCKING YEARS GONE FUCK THIS SHIT
Its 2 am and im throwing shit all over my room jesus

sorry im a little bit drunk

Had that dark haired girl 8 years ago 20yo, le love of a lifetime, best look and body ever, best tastes and iq ever, breakup 3 years ago would be actually happier if she died 3 years ago

Simona.
I really fucking miss her.

I'm not sad but I am incredibly frustrated with the rapid decline of Western culture and values
I'm also angry that there's a blatant white genocide going on in Europe Bernie Sanders and Shillary Clinton is trying to get Latin American illegals amnesty so they can shoot white men and rape white women.

Kristina.

We were friends since we were born. At my 16th birthday we went to the mountain at the outsides of our city.
When we reached the top she said "Look user, all this is our city, and there's more world further where we can't see. But you are my world, I love you" and kissed me.
We started dating that day... Damn, she was perfect, I loved all of her more than I could ever love anyone else.

We were on our 2nd anniversary in the park, when we crossed the street to head back home I heard a strong noise and she fell in front of me. Everyone else was running like ants, but I was holding her...

I could feel her warm blood flowing through my hands and all I could see were her green eyes staring at me and all her neck and mouth full of blood... there was blood everywhere.

There was a robbery in a shop in the street and one bullet reached her throat.

All I could do was lay down there with her and tell her everything was going to be ok, I couldn't even say "I love you" nor "Goodbye"... my lasts words to her were a lie, and we both knew it...
But she didn't stop smiling, she was trying to say something but she couldn't... her eyes were about to start crying as I was.

At one point time simply stopped and all my world imploded like a black hole. This couldn't be happening, we were happy 2 minutes ago... now I'm holding her last breath in a pool of warm blood while her green eyes keeped staring at me even though she was already dead.

Those 30 seconds when she tryied to say something are the last memories I have from her... she knew she was going to die but still she was smiling... that smile killed me.
Ok, joking, I just like to write stories like this, do you like it?