Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Back by popular demand: I'm h-here for you Anonymous! Don't s-suffer in silence alone!

Other urls found in this thread:

alicelied.blogspot.com.au/
anekihou.se/chat/
youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Am I a faggot?

Fuck off faggot

Why did you delete?

Alice = Elaine, who is a liar. Grey is the one true prophet.

alicelied.blogspot.com.au/
anekihou.se/chat/

Janitor did that

What the hell? Why was the last thread deleted?

first

Based hotpockets.

>I had asked
Hi Alice
I suspect my wife has an eating disorder.
She is overweight. When she is around me she seems to eat normal portions. She excercises frequently.
Once I caught her hiding chocolates which she apologised for. She said she was eating them on my night shifts when she is home alone.
In her sleep I hear her munching and saying "mmmm" and chewing although she is asleep so I'm guessing she is dreaming, this happens a lot.
What do you think it could be and how can I help her?

>how overweight?

around 210-220 Alice

first

Alice its me, tic's
im not really sure how to bring all the stuff up about the tics up with the doctor.
im 18 so my mom accompany's me to the doctors and shes ussually in the waiting room.
sometimes she asks if theres anything i want to talk to the doctor alone about but if i tell her yes it would be ever more awkward
the tic's are alot worse when im standing for any period of time so i think she noticed them once or twice last year but i always made some excuse as to why im jerking my neck so often

How is apathy treated besides drugging myself?

She deleted her own thread to restart it.

I want to zannys doc pls help me

I was here last night and you ignored me :^(

Oh Anonymous...I love you so much

*As i was saying, i understand that it must have been a painful experience so i'll just stop right here with the questions about that specific subject.*

My guess is because it had great amounts of bickering, whiny bitching, and shit-flinging.
So, does anyone here like comics?

Hm. Can you give me an example?

Sorry! I'm still sick; can you ask again?

The painful part is having such an intimate part of me, that I pulled out to help someone, turned into an attack against me.

But whatever. I'm a big girl; I can take it.

Lady I am getting upset. I am asking you besides getting chemical treatment, what is the procedure in a case of apathy. How is it treated besides getting medicines from my doctor?

i think i would rather just endure them than create an awkward situation that might harbor results in the end

Hey I'm near the end of term at uni and I live in dorms. Both of the lads have pretty much moved out which left me living with 3 girls. They are pretty fit mate but I can't stand their fucking moaning.

They have boyfriends and all their issues - and don't get me wrong we're friends and I want to be there for them but I simply cannot be arsed dealing with their bollocks. I feel kind of like a dickhead but I have my own fucking problems.

Much Love,
-user

Yeah! Now it's time for the thread where the stuttering fraud with zero scientific background offers misguided advice with no legitimate psychological backing! And people still come to these for advice. Well, I replied so I guess the fraud wins.

To the tic's guy: maybe it's Tourette syndrome that causes them? Just a guess... try do some research

Nobody likes you faggot.

I said that you need to tell me other was for someone to value themselves, as I said that you are worth what you are worth to society.

I once had a dream of fucking this friend of mine and when I woke up I was practically in love. I had mixed feelings about her before the dream. We were more of acquaintances and then we started texting each other.
After I woke up; however, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Day and night, non-stop.
It's been two years and I still think about her, so much so that I don't even notice anymore
What's wrong with me?

No that was Alice. New Moot doesn't have Janitors anymore.

BC and Ema are the same person? Who has the pictures?

It depends what you mean by apathy; that's a very vague word to use. Can you tell me more? Is it an inability to feel pleasure? Can you not enjoy things you used to? Is it a lack of motivation, a feeling that nothing matters therefore you don't do it?

I need more information, Anonymous; without it, I can't do anything more.

That's dumb as fuck; there's a problem, so go get it fixed. If you had a broken leg, would you stumble around for the rest of your life to avoid awkwardness?

Have you tried simply telling them that? I mean, being upfront with people is the best policy in general. Just say "Hey, it's a little awkward and weird for you to complain about another man to me, you know?"

Three cheers for the computer!

Don't need nor want to be liked.

Except that's not true. There is self worth, group worth, societal worth, some form of global worth, monetary worth...tons of kinds of worth. There's no one objective valuation.

I mean, have you asked her out? Sounds like you want to date her.

She's 5'9 Alice
not sure what her BMI would be

*I know i said that i was going to stop but this question became mandatory to ask with your previous response, is that incident the reason of your depression?*

I was here last night but you never responded but the other guy did, I have a Muslim class partner who is just amazing, but he is religious and I don't want to ruin our relationship by asking him out, and it bummed the living shit out of me, I am feeling sadder than when I was broken up with guys I had more feelings for, I don't know why, any clue ?

Hey janitors still exist my thread in /jp/ board was deleted last time.

>I'm a big girl
For me.
Why do people assume they know who deleted threads?

lost my dogger in a really bad accident, the dog was my life the sole reason i wanted to be awake.
I want to remember the "good times" but the way she went was very traumatic, i want to kill myself to stop the headache and because i have nothing left to live for. img is my dogger: jewli

this is her

i might do that
this isn't as bad as a broken leg.
its annoying but i dont notice it too much unless im thinking about it

Hey I am psychologist and a fag because I too say so!
You motherfucker are in love! And trying to repress it! That's why it comes to surface!! Your subconcious is fucking telling you what you really feel! Go and fuck her son!
Damn, I should do this kind of worthless threads too!!! Ask m-me a-n-nything! I AM A PSYCHOLOGIST AND A RETARD FUCK

Hey Alice, are you alright?

In the last thread you didn't sound very enthusatic as you usually do. And then the thread was deleted very very early even though it was getting traffic.

I feel like you deleted it because you weren't being enthusiastic because something is wrong so you started this new thread to fake enthusiasm so that nothing would seem wrong. Maybe I'm just over-looking it. Please don't lie.

damn that's a hot model

How many zombies have you made - oh! I mean people have you "cured?"

>Have you tried simply telling them that? I mean, being upfront with people is the best policy in general. Just say "Hey, it's a little awkward and weird for you to complain about another man to me, you know?"

Oh sorry, I wasn't looking for advice from a self proclaimed psychologist on a dying imageboard - I just needed someone to vent at.

Thank's for your help anyway.

Where? How?

Thank you for replying though.
Wikipedia: Apathy is a lack of feeling, emotion, interest, and concern. Apathy is a state of indifference, or the suppression of emotions such as concern, excitement, motivation, and/or passion. An apathetic individual has an absence of interest in or concern about emotional, social, spiritual, philosophical and/or physical life and the world.

There you go darling

But thats not what matters, I can have a ton of self worth, group worth, societal worth, but if most people think I am worthless, then no matter I will be, I feel like we are repeating our selves, could you possibly go more in depth PLS ?

im kinda thin alice
i think i want to be but im just doing what body type takes the least effort
i can eat alot but i ussually have a medium to small apetite and i keep losing weight even tho im constantly full
>im 6ft 133 pounds atm but i was 136 a month ago
is this unhealthy? i feel fine

>I mean, have you asked her out? Sounds like you want to date her.

No, I have no balls
She used to like me. She was the one that asked for my number, but I don't know about now. We still text everyday.
She had a boyfriend a while back because I guess I was taking too long or maybe she just straight up doesn't like me like that anymore.

>its me, tic's btw

Hi, I have manic depression and anxiety which I'm on meds for. I generally do well but I feel like I get irritated easily and I find it hard to control my anger, why do you think that is? How can I learn to control it better?

>Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Feigns a stutter - with a silent "p"
Dumb bitch - I'm out

Why ?

Let me compute it. That does seem quite large. 32 BMI. But not enough that she is morbidly obese (Note, I am not a doctor, but this is my broad strokes interpretation).

Do you see her purging at all? Does she have any evidence of bulimia?

Sounds like you really liked him; you should have asked him out. Dating doesn't necessarily entail sex you know.

No but it sure as fuck doesn't help.

Oh jeez. My dog recently died too. Had him for nearly two decades. It's awful to lose a pet, I'm sorry Anonymous, I'm so so sorry.

It's just as bad as a broken leg.

Hah. Is that a Washu poster? I'm saving that. That really brings me back; Tenshi Muyo was the first anime I ever watched as a teeny tiny Alice.

I'm fine. Don't worry about me.

I can't cure anyone; mental illness doesn't work like that.

Hey, don't fault me for trying.

Yes, but I'm asking about how it is affecting you in particular. A lack of motivation can be related to dopamine, a lack of mood can be related to serotonin, etc etc.

Sure, I can go off of a text book definition, but that doesn't tell me anything unique about...you.

No, it doesn't matter how people think of you; google about the Indian untouchables or the Japanese burakumin to see what I mean.

That's a bit low. Maybe look into Soylent?

Never heard a silent stutter before?

*Why do you say such bad things about yourself?*

S-psychologist looks really odd.

Does she have a boyfriend now? Cuz if not, GROW A PAIR AND ASK HER THE FUCK OUT!

Jesus, what are you, 12? Go look in a mirror and repeat "I AM WORTH IT" a hundred times if you can't get it through your head that you are. THEN text her, email her, call her, do something.

Don't just let someone you care about slip through your grasp, or I'll knock you in the jaw you git!

>I'm fine. Don't worry about me.

I don't believe you. What has you down?

Thanks, user

>Why is it that whenever there's an intense situation in my life, I always feel I'm at fault, or just generally in the wrong, even if I'm not?

He delete his comment.

An sexually attracted to trans women. Have girlfriend house and all that shit but still want trans women

Mr. Alice Psychologist Guy/Girl/Whateverthefuckyouare
Where does the original picture come from, i don't want to visit /wsr/ just to ask where this alice picture come from

I CAN'T HEAR YOU

i think its a good thing
/fa/ tells me i should be skinnier but they are all anorexic so i don't want to get skinnier preferably just maintain this
i remember you being skinny as well
how much do u weigh? do you have any tricks for not losing too much?

*nodnod* Sounds like you are not having sufficient mood blunting. What I would do is ask your doctor or psychiatrist about anger management and possibly some form of CBT. They can help you learn to suppress your anger response by mindfulness; basically, outthinking your anger.

It is very effective! Ask about it!

Like I said, I'm fine.

Okay. So break up and go get a transwoman.

From...the comic...Peanuts.

I want to talk to that person if possible.

no purging alice, and she doesnt binge in front of me either but something doesnt add up, if she excercises and seemingly eats well she should not be this large. we're not allowed to talk about her weight, she gets extremely defensive.

Touhou Project

Welcome to Touhouverse m8

They broke up a while ago.
I came close to it today, but I pussied out

but that's what the stutter would sound like

s- s- psychologist

I think it would be "Ps-Psychologist"

Im a waffle and im here to winkle

Im a waffle and im here to winkle

im a waffle and im here to winkle

i am wawffle

and am here to winkuhl

winkle my waffles

wingdings is the best font anyone could ever imagine to type out a 47 page thesis about the benefits of winkling with waffles just before breakfast time

Thank you. I'll do that. I appreciate it

or psy- psy- psychologist

Have I been psychologically conditioned to love white women with blonde hair and blue eyes more than I do with other women?

nah you brown nigger
its sigh-psy-sai-cologist

>Like I said, I'm fine.

Well, alright. Have a good night then

What's your area? Clinical, neuro,developmental etc

*Alright, then better switch to another topic to cheer things up a bit. Remember when i asked you about the huge amount of threads you made covering different subjects? Such as cooking? Which one of those threads received the best feedback from this community?*

I can't m8 just go to 4+4ch.net/animuis

I know it's from touhou, i mean that googly eyed alice

Ψ-psychologist sounds pretty badass.

How do i get dubs?

Lady, I honestly don't give a fuck about anything. I am not a dumb person, I learn with ease. I deeply know that if I could do just one fucking thing and stick to it I would achieve all I fucking want. BUT I, on a emotional level don't give a shit. It doesn't come out of me to do this, so i try that, also don't fucking care. So lemme try at least fucking videogames that I used to enjoy.... nope, that either. FUCK. It all feels so fucking empty. I dont fucking know what to try/do. I don't feel much inside. Not that I don't have empathy, I feel love for animals but not much besides that. I am isolated. I am fucking tired. All feels fucking shit. And my diet is decent so I think I am not lacking some fucking vitamine or some bullshit. Also I haven't abused drugs. I currently don't do anything like that at all besides fucking tobacco. Godamn it feels good to type all this shit.(nope)

I mean, I'm skinny due to near starvation for various reasons. You should try to gain maybe about ten pounds in muscle, and then you'll be fine.

That's....not necessarily true. Many people are predisposed to gaining weight, for various reasons. It only takes a few extra calories a day to continue to gain weight or maintain an unhealthy weight.

Perhaps a better thing to do would be to try and get her to schedule her exercising together with you? Make it a group activity, then it will be easier to see how she does with it.

DO IT MAN! Come on! Send her a text right now, I won't let up till you do!

It's my honor.

That's sociology, not psychology. Can't help you there.

You too

*Oky doky then.*

>
>I mean, I'm skinny due to near starvation for various reasons. You should try to gain maybe about ten pounds in muscle, and then you'll be fine.
>
>
>That's....not necessarily true. Many people are predisposed to gaining weight, for various reasons. It only takes a few extra calories a day to continue to gain weight or maintain an unhealthy weight.
>
>Perhaps a better thing to do would be to try and get her to schedule her exercising together with you? Make it a group activity, then it will be easier to see how she does with it.
>
>
>DO IT MAN! Come on! Send her a text right now, I won't let up till you do!
>
>
>It's my honor.
>
>
>That's sociology, not psychology. Can't help you there.
>
>
>You too
>
>neurospychopharmacology
>
>
>Well. Looks like people enjoy my cooking cosplay threads the most, really.
>
>
>The googly eyed Alice is a shop a friend made for me.
Lol Alice stop lying

Yeah, but Alice's "P-Psychologist", without the 'y' before the hyphen, suggests a stutter on only the beginning of the first syllable, and not the whole thing.
However, I think we call all agree that it is "Seinfeldychologist."
I'm blue, for your knowledge.
Or "Photoshop" Psychologist, seeing as it's "Ps."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I might have gotten a girl pregnant her period is already late we're both really worried and we live more than 100 km apart and to top it off she's 17 and i'm 16

i kinda like how being skinny looks sometimes
my face is kinda boyish so i think it suits me better to have less muscle but i constantly feel self conscious about my really thin upper arms and wear long sleeves because of it even in summer
maybe ill gain a little muscle but not 10 pounds
are you anorexic Alice?

that would be gangnam style psychologist

Hey OP! I had a problem with motivation, etc. a while back, and you figured I had issues with dopamine levels.

I've been taking L-phenylalanine for a bit over a month, and I really do feel better. Can you recommend anything else I could be doing?

WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE

This is now a psy thread

I keep arriving so late-

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8