I bought this on sale for $30 friday and holy balls it just feels like theres SO much to do...

I bought this on sale for $30 friday and holy balls it just feels like theres SO much to do. I regret not getting into it a year ago

How many hours do you guys have clocked in?

just ordered it online today, still waiting for it to ship

300+

around 500. and that's the vanilla game. will buy the expansions when college finishes, about a month from now.

how do you even play 500 hours? 200 I could see but 500? what the fuck were you doing

800 or so, way more in a few days

Playing through the first two first, and I just finished The Witcher 1

It's a shit game t b h I compare it to la noire

played through the game 5 times.
the last 2 times I did 100% completion.
Every time with a different build.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

idk i think it was the best game i ever played

More than 100 but less than 200, I think. It really is one of the most complete and fun games I've played in a long time. Can't wait for Blood and Wine!

Prolly 800 complete

that baby in the oven tho
what a great game

LA Noire was really fuckin good too

If not for it being obvious it was a trick that would have been fugged up.

it tricked me for a moment

get

140+ hours badass game good story

Yeah man shit was like YYYYYOOOOOO what the fuuuuck

I never really liked it

Honestly I liked the witcher 1 way more than 3.
Not bait, it's just my honest opinion.

Didn't care for the combat system.

what combat system?

150 hours to finish the game once, including almost all of the side quests (missed out exploring a few miscellaneous locations in the Skillege isles towards the end of the game because I was getting exhausted).

For comparison, that makes it three times as long as the witcher 1, which itself is twice as long as the witcher 2 (I played them both through again before starting the witcher 3)

Worth. Every. Second.

go on - lets see if you can justify that

160 hrs first play through on death march. awesome game. wish i could have been more evil. loved the scene i let them take the kid's father to be burned alive. "not my problem"

which quest was that?

i did all the good decisions
the next time will be playing as the evil guy too

I have 1000 hours on dust 2 exclusively on cs go. Jesus help me

its one of those random quests you encounter. it was near the bridge entrance of novigrad right after you see the first burning outside of novigrad. just run around that nonhuman town near bridge.

115. Just finished firts expansion. waiting for tomorrow for the next one.
Favourite game

yeah i always try to play evil. i am so sick of all these games forcing you to be a good guy. witcher is sorta close to freedom of role play. Fable lost chapters was great for being evil. playing stellaris now. now there i can be really evil. enslave people, kill of a race, bully races...recently been feeling kinda sorry for the races i pick on. not many games do that for me. need more evil role playing games!

Yeah, it's my favorite game now, after the Fallout games and Red Dead Redemption.

I'm considering buying the Uncharted games now, since I've never played them before.

I also really want to play the new Doom game.

Currently playing Fallout 4 on PC for the 3rd time with many MODS.

Uncharted is a movie

2 hours. The game is built like shit the combat is still garbage like the Witcher 1 and 2

Um..no. It's a video game.

Uncharted 4 looks amazing. I'm gonna get it.

as in it plays like a movie, moron

>as in it plays like a movie

So it's a video game, right motherfucker?

Ok then. It's a video game. Glad we agree it's a fucking video game, found in the video game section of any retailer, you insufferable little homosexual piece of shit.

he/she (who am i kidding there are no girls on the internet) he means the game plays on rails no freeroam, like call of duty.

it's a video game, yes. A video game that plays like a movie.

See any Uncharted game or The Order 1886 as examples

I'm like 110 hours in

SO MUCH TO DO
SO LITTLE TIME
WHY DID I START PLAYING THIS GAME

gwent sucks though

not even 200 hours yet(playing lots of FO4 as well)...I JUST finally made it to lvl 30 and started Hearts Of Stone...can't wait for Blood and Wine. Why is leveling up so difficult in this game?

it's not. Just do quests/sidequests/contracts and kill shit. You actually level up kinda quick

I'm about to buy dark souls 3 or the witcher 3...
help me decide

Witcher, especially with Blood and Wine coming out in 2 days

The Witcher. Story is great and the game is absolutely massive and with so many possibilities/endings you could litteraly play it for over 1000 hours

I did a lot of quests/contracts/exploring in the game, not everything, but a lot and barely got to lvl 30. Some quests you randomly come upon when exploring are like "required lvl 10" and im lvl 20 and only get 1 exp point from completing the quest. I thought that system was pretty flawed...still amazing game though. some of the monsters are so much fun to fight.

depends what you're after. after playing FO4 with the stupid ai, i played dark souls 2 and was happy. if you want to escape in another world with good story witcher.

Niggers, are you familiar with the concept of trailers and walk-through game play videos on YouTube?

I've seen what the game is like. You don't need to explain shit to every single person on the internet, you god dammed cum guzzling virgin faggots.

When will Sup Forums die already? Summer cancer has literally penetrated the subatomic particles of this piece of shit image board.

I pray to baby Jesus that he end this world soon. It's time. It's...truly the time now.

Goodbye world.

gonna be playing more tomorrow when blood and wine comes out

where have you been? Sup Forums has been shit since like 2011