If Im 22 and playing aoe 2, do I have to commit suicide ??? please answer seriously

If Im 22 and playing aoe 2, do I have to commit suicide ??? please answer seriously

aoe 2 is a pretty fucking awesome game

total shite game. Kill yourself with sharpie pooper.

I'm 35 and just got done playing a game of AOE 2 a bit ago.

EoE II is pretty cool

Fuck you cunt

I mean I have no life, of course if I have a life it wont matter at all, but as a loser without a life i cant find any other way to pass the time

Why on earth would you commit suicide because of that? aoe2 is one of the greatest rts games ever and still holds up extremely well today.
just because something is older doesn't make it shitty. contain your sperg for 10 minutes of your terrible life, op.

My pals and I play it from time to time. It's a good rts. We used to play it when it got out. It's still a good game.

Seriously.

There is a shitload of things you could do and you know it. You may just genually like it. It's not like you are wrong if you like something commonly related to no lifers.

You should only commit suicide if your life seriously needs validation from fucking Sup Forums

yo thx op i was just thinking about what i would download tomorrow at work

Genuinely*

no, you are an erudite connoisseur of the Golden Age of Vidya

aoe2 is the best game

surprised someone so dumb has such good taste in games. tl;dr No

Dope game

This. Basically.

If want to move along, just get a job. After workhours, pass the free time doing whatever you want(including playing).

just chill out i´ve been there now i got a gf i life in my own house and have a awesome job. Life can change but you have to let it happen

AOE2 is great

However, it is getting a little dated. What are the Sup Forums's recommendations for a new-ish AOE-ish game? The only one I can think of is Rise of Nations, which was pretty damn fun.