Ok listen up Sup Forums

Ok listen up Sup Forums

I have seen allot of steam give away threads but none that actually delivered today. So as I have some keys I don't use or plan on using this faggot has decided to actually do a give away that delivers.

To get the ball rolling the first 5 to post their steamid or email will get a free game, after that we'll see what kind of faggotry I or Sup Forums can come up with to chose a random user for the next one.

One last note these are just small random games so don't expect any AAA titles. Just some platformers, sidescrollers, retro inspired stuff...shit like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/dickchicken
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079111898/
steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=67605821&token=_S00EEfK
steamcommunity.com/id/coffeeandsweets
youtube.com/watch?v=VeJswQUwW0g&feature=youtu.be
indiegala.com/animeangels
steamcommunity.com/id/Signa79/
steamcommunity.com/id/ofmonstersandsuicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Steam id: tergumictus

Hello
id/gavodir

Hey nigga /ohspaghetti

/undertax

Durgaroth

has op delivered?

Can't find anyone under that id, sure you typed it correct

Gavodir here, OP delivered
Forgot the sshot but he gave me Invasion

[email protected]

>undertax
full friends list unless your the 0 lvl guy

undertax here, try /dopamijn

- aydjay -

>ohspaghetti
just need to log on and you get your key

>dopamijn
got a dopamiNu and a couple dopamine but no dopamijn

>aydjay
log on get key ^^

Shit nigga you skipped me /durgaroth

can i add you for a second

>
relax negro i got you back

steam id: Chim Chang

ay fam

sure fuckit still got more keys

dewire

>Chim Chang
invite sent

Rolling

steacommunity.com/id/dickchicken

reroll

steamcommunity.com/id/dickchicken

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079111898/

/id/kaulquappen/

ayy lmao?

Wheres my key?

>steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079111898/
log on get game

>[email protected]
sent &

>kaulquappen
log on get game

this shit for /id/k0cc4

Let's see, OP

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=67605821&token=_S00EEfK

Received!

Making me work Muse you know that ^^

cheers

bump

keys i have are already bought m8 can't take requests, looks like a cool game though

^^

sent

K got 9 keys left so lets just keep it going I guess

Bump

Op delivers! Muse here, thank you. If no one shows up I can get more keys without problem xd

[email protected]
If I could get one, OP, that'd be pretty cool.

sent

OP pls deliver
[email protected]

reroll

I believe in you OP

based mofo

Steam id: Zanzabat

Forgot to take screenshot of activation but here's one of the already activated key.
OP's a bro.
Thank you, friendo.

Your believe is justified, sent!

>Zanzabat
added

Thanks user

steamcommunity.com/id/coffeeandsweets
Poorfag here. My PC can't run AAA titles any cheap anime/trash games is fine for me. RPG maker games or visual novels is perfectly fine. Pic related I can run that shit

why do you have a bunch of games you won't play?

well you are in luck bcs that's pretty much what's left ^^

it's not that I won't play them it's that i have them, the keys are leftover from a contest in witch I helped

Yo, currently making a game, will not be released for awhile, and isn't even close to done yet, but first look is up - here - youtube.com/watch?v=VeJswQUwW0g&feature=youtu.be I bookmarked your steam profile, will send you the file if it doesn't get green lit, if it does, I will send you a code when it is complete for a free copy.

what does the z stand for?

Zombie

cheers m8, really have to get into coding again and of my youtube watching ass so I can do shit like that aswell

Riddle-kun, are you going to be giving away games?

Thanks!

oh shit, I like zombie games m8
look forward to seeing the final product

Let's just pretend that I didn't fuck up the name.

cheers

Should add, is a solo project, and I refuse to release it without at least 100 areas, goal is 200 main areas, each with many rooms, the rooms I want to get the community involved with, so I will probably go to kickstarter and either have like 5 bucks, design a room - only rule, no illegal shit, can't break game. Can be reverse gravity, anything they want really (within whatever I designate the room areas - length of x and y), should be interesting. alternatively, may come to Sup Forums, let my fellow btards express some creativity.

maybe

Rayman® Origins
63LR-6RPX-Y474-8X4F

Fake.

Origin

The A.M. Crunchwrap has some key qualities that make for a great fast food item. It’s tasty, it’s highly portable, and it’s under 3 bucks. While the Waffle Taco was a swing and a miss, the A.M. Crunchwrap is a home run.

The first thing I noticed about the A.M. Crunchwrap was the size. It’s a lot smaller than the original Crunchwrap Supreme. The more I thought about it, the more I realized the smaller size was a smart move by Taco Bell. The price stays lower with a smaller Crunchwrap and it works perfectly as a handheld grubbing on the go option. Since the tortilla is grilled after folding, everything stays tight and compact. There is virtually no mess to deal with with the A.M. Crunchwrap. The crisped edges of the tortilla give it some delicate exterior crunch. Utilizing the hash brown within the A.M. Crunchwrap is the real reason this product stays true to its name. I’m not sure how well it will hold up the longer you wait to eat, but my hash brown was the hot and crispy highlight. The Taco Bell hash brown is very reminiscent of the hash browns at McDonald’s, yet I’d say they aren’t as greasy (I tried them a la carte as well). I didn’t notice much impact from the cheddar cheese. With eggs, bacon, and hash brown surrounding everything, I figured cheddar cheese wouldn’t be able to stand out too much. With that said I’d likely notice it if it wasn’t there.

About on par with the impact of having a hash brown inside my A.M. Crunchwrap, the bacon played a decent role in the flavor department. The bacon is chopped small and being familiar with the taste in non-breakfast menu items makes me wish for a different style. It’s not terrible and it’s not amazing. Salty and savory, but the bacon still tastes and feels on the cheaper spectrum of bacon. Taco Bell bacon is somewhere around the old average for fast food. Wendy’s has awesome bacon, McDonald’s and BK have upgraded theirs recently… so Taco Bell, you’re next! For a price of $2.49

,the A.M. Crunchwrap is a decent value and adding some Cinnabon Delights and a hot coffee for a couple bucks extra rounded out the meal nicely. I really like Cinnabon Delights and the coffee was pretty good too. I can see myself getting this combo again in the future.

What a relief it is that the A.M. Crunchwrap was good enough to ease the bad memory of the Waffle Taco. While the bacon is due for an update, it’s hardly been in the spotlight to warrant the change. Having a new focus and adding a breakfast-centric meat will likely make Taco Bell consider upgrading the bacon. For now it’s passable and far and away a better option than the bland sausage patty. The bottom-line with the A.M. Crunchwrap is it may not work perfectly if you dissect every individual part, but the entire package is what counts. This feels like it will end up being the true winner on the Taco Bell breakfast menu.

Oops. Sorry.

OP have you given away all your games

now steam

Call of Juarez®: Gunslinger
98C9Z-??RTW-~D~TN

Huehue ??
~~LXXXVIII

Steam id: Zanzabat

got 4 left but don't expect to much in terms of quality think they are all mixed reviews

I love it when you code it up but the hue hue is killing me, any other hints?

>Zanzabat
come online get a game

shieeeet, thanks for Call of Duty user-kun

oh shit riddle user

did you see this bundle yet? indiegala.com/animeangels

lol

thx for battlefield 4 riddle-kunian

nice, beat me too it

this game any good , might add one to my steam?

Grow Home
~7WRD-WX~BP-Q5#7P

~octo
#null
W
---
M

yea looks fair I guess

Not sure, but I will play it and let you know, thank you for giving it away.

Bump

Risen
~~~JX-??AHV-$QMPW

$VI
??safe mode boot
~~~115

I need some candy

>JX-??AHV-$QMPW
tried F2 and F8, no luck :(

Too many attempts cuz im stoopid

any kind anons who'd buy me the current Deep Silver humble bundle?? Or send paypal funds for me to buy it??

[email protected]

I'm DYING to play Rust with my friends, but college keeps me broke. Any love for a guy who's going through school?

steamcommunity.com/id/Signa79/

you actually have it
maybe you missed something
fun

what's your major?

Criminology / Psychology for now, I'm getting bored of it though. Took a long break from school when i graduated high school, and that was my major when I returned two semesters ago.

what game do you exactly want from it? i might have some leftover ones
no dead island tho

do you have killer is dead? could I have it if possible? [email protected]

CXV
F8

amirite?

steamcommunity.com/id/ofmonstersandsuicide/

Kind user still here with the gift of 35MM?