Why can't you just choose?

Why can't you just choose?

Chick with dick

She's got a butthole, right?

Girl with the dick. Anyone who chooses the man with a pussy is a fag. If I'm stranded on a desert island, then I want to fuck the most feminine thing around.

SHE also has a dick

I would fuck both. No lie.

I'd choose Bailey over a real woman tbqh

no chicks with dicks
only dudes with tits

Doesn't matter, id just pick either and kill myself trying to swim back to civilisation
Fuck living on a desert island with a freak for the rest of my life

Neither, i'd rather die without being surrounded by freaks.

I'd legit rather be dead.

Hivemind.

In that particular case, I'd go with the dude with the pussy, because he can probably handle a decent share of the manual labor that'll keep us alive.

Lol only sensible response this thread will get

The guy with a pussy. Think about it, he's strong like a man so he can help build shelter and catch food, but he has a wet pussy you can fuck.

Hmmm id enjoy fucking both.

Can the man with a pussy at least be a more effeminate man?

The chick, because she looks fit enough to build shelter and gather supplies and any other tedious task. Wouldn't fuck either though.
>Any other answer is gay.

after a while, the dude will run out of testosterone pills and revert to female

But I am already trans.

This plus, if it's cold and you have to huddle together, morning wood won't wake your asshole up,

Ew

This

ew what?

neither, cause they're both men, just cause one has boobs and the other a vagina doesn't change this fact. what matters is what's on the inside. like a uterus and ovaries. if either of them had these things i would pick the one who does, but since neither do, i would choose to be alone. and if i had to have one id flip a coin and murder the result on the first night.

The obvious answer is man with a puss.
No speculation you have to fuck him.
Would be much more helpful helping you survive, looks strong and capable.

Build a boat with puss bro and leave

I would let that girl fuck my asshole

And if things get very bad, he has/it has much more muscle which equates to more food once you butcher it.

Ew ur gross and mentally ill

Buck is a genetic female you moron, he has ovaries.

people will disagree but the trap is the straight answer in this because it has the aesthetics of a woman
i get youre fucking a pussy on the other but youre either looking at the back of that head or staring into his eyes and that sounds terrible.

No, I just corrected a birth defect and live like any other woman in her late 20's. Big deal.

they both have the genitals they were born with user

genitals are hard to fake, pretty much impossible to do so convincingly

You pick the guy so if food gets short you have more to eat

Mental illness isn't a joke, tranny

Buck Angel. Because vagina. Plus as a transman, he'd put in his fair share of the work building shelter and foraging/hunting/fishing for food instead of just sitting around expecting me to do all the work like a little bitch.

Why can't you faggots accept that some people are not attracted to either of these creatures? You do NOT need to have sex to survive a desert island exile, so why choose one at all?

Now let's see your face, so we can laugh at your mannish features

You are the ill one, telling everyone how they can dress and present themselves. Why not fix your own broken life before you tell trans people what to do?

Never said you had to be attracted, faggot. And it said you're stuck with one of them which assumes for the exercise that you have to choose ONE. Now PICK FAGGOT!

Neither, I'll go alone.

The trap wud be easier to overpower and therefore better if i had to resort to cannibalism

Is your life that horrible you need to bully people to feel better? Jesus I guess its summer.

That's some low quality bait, right there.

>Astronomical levels of delusion

or you could fuck off back to tumblr

Left, easier to kill when we inevitable run out of food.
Fucking fedora lords arguing over sex in such a situation just makes me cringe.

This

>Bullying people=summer
You do realize where you are, right?

Im not telling you how you can dress. But if you're gonna be an attention whoring faggot by telling everyone you're trans, be ready for everyone to judge you. Keep it to yourself, don't ask don't tell. But you'll never get me to accept your playing pretend as an adult. Faggot

Its not bait you idiot. For the most part trans women intergrate into society and live as average women. Fuck what attention whore old men on the television do, they ain't trans, neither is tumblertards who claim to be trans. Trans people like me are pretty fucking rare and should be left the fuck alone.

Go back to tumblr

Which one's more likely - you are actually supposed to be a girl despite you being built like a man, or you have a mental problem that makes you feel like your body's not your own?

>Why can't you just choose?
>And it said you're stuck with one of them which assumes for the exercise that you have to choose ONE. Now PICK FAGGOT!

kek. KYS

>But you'll never get me to accept your playing pretend as an adult
That means nothing because I live full time as a woman and my being trans never comes up ever. I pass so its a non issue.

Then don't out yourself as Trans you fucking mentally ill fuckin retard and we'll leave you alone. But you want us to accept you as a third gender. It aint happenen

Not the guy you were talking to but good, cuz I beat trans faggots.

Timestamp with tits and dick or you're bait.

No, you spend all day being a man that pretends to be a woman.

Fine, you're a woman. This is pointless and stupid to argue since I know I won't get through to someone as diluted as you. But if you're gonna attention where, you know the rules.

Tits + timestamp or GTFO

Cry moar newfag. Take your degenerate tranny bullshit b2reddit

You're still pretending. And I'll still never think if it as anything more than mental illness and delusion

I have never been on tumbler and I started my transition with info from Sup Forums of all places so shut the fuck up and listen. Being trans sucks but I started transition young enough to fully integrate into society as a girl and everything has been swell since. You seem to think we all wave banners telling the world we are trans but in reality I am quite and have a normal life, hell I just got back from fishing with my bf's parents and it was fun. You seem to think all trans people are dyed hair clowns but its your fault for believing that bullshit.

Does your bf and his family know?

they are both disgusting, you pick one

girl with dick

The fact of the matter is most people think all trans people are dye haired tumblr clowns because they are by far the most vocal part of the trans community.

And they are the most insufferable faggots.

>complains about people being mean on the internet
>complains about summer

>took advice from Sup Forums

Well that confirms the mental illness.

Enjoy your day, sir.

If you're trying to call yourself "quiet" (I assume that's what you meant when you said quite) why the fuck are you flaunting the fact that your trans?

So you are a felon and a sick psycho, good to know you all support murder and pain but can't stand when a trans girl tries to live a normal life.
You are the one with the problems.

Its not pretending dumb ass. I was always girly and effeminate but punks like you forced me to hide myself. Now I am free to be the real me.

How is it pretend?

Don't listen to this faggots. Now lets see that sweet body of yours without clothes..

Probs the chick with a dick since she'd be more useful doing shit around the island as a man since the mancunt would just act useless being a stupid girl and all.

Probs wouldn't bother with sex and let my /out/ism flourish.

>Its not bait you idiot.
Oh, so you just think it's okay to tell people what to do while expecting them not to do the same. Gotcha.

actually I'd with this. If i chose the trap, i'll die from just fucking her 24/7

Look, call me apache and enjoy my heat-seeking missile when I make love to your "vagina", and we can call it fair enough.

Is pretend because you aren't a female. You are a male that lives as a female

can i save this copypasta?

>there are people on this board so insecure about their sexuality that they'd choose buck angel over bailey jay in a bid to not be called gay because it's technically not gay

The one with the pussy was actually born a woman.

Yeah, mental retardation can't be corrected.

Choose buck.
I dont have to fuck my companion and she can at least lift/do physical labor.

>gets upset that certain men will bash other men who pose as women
What the fuck m8? would you not get upset if you were black, and the girl you had been dating for years turned out to be white? This is an offense in economics, so why not extend it to the social sphere?
You are advertising falsely, people take offense at getting ripped off.
I hope I find you in a nightclub bathroom sometime as well.

You seem to think we're samefagging. No, all of the "trans" people I know in real life have been disturbed individuals for far longer than they've been "trans." Just because you keep telling yourself that everything's normal doesn't mean you don't have a mental illness. In fact, I didn't even say what you claimed I did. My point has nothing to do with you all showing off your trans-ness. But fuck pretending you're normal, fuck pretending you're right in the head, and fuck acting like the world is against you because of some made up qualifier. If you quit feeding the flames of "gosh I feel like a girl so much golly gee" and stop dividing everything up into stereotypical genders then you'll have a hell of an easier time. Like how the hell does someone feel like a different gender anyway? And if it's your dick, then that's legitimately and categorically a mental illness, and it's equally comparable to people who don't feel like their arm or leg is their own. You just happened to fall into a specific category, and the psychology of it took off from there.

No one said I had to fuck it. So I chose the guy cause better survivability

>the real me

HAHAHA, Bitch, your chromosomes determine your sex, you are male, this will literally never change, ever, and if you stop taking hormones for extended periods of time, you will return to your manly, TRUE self, and I aint a psycho, just you faggots took my brother away from me, and I make you pay for it, and I dont support killing anyone, as long as they are not trans :^)

>corrected a birth defect
But you just admitted you're still trans, so it isn't fixed.

>Get to fuck a trap
>She'll get off by me fucking her in the ass, if not I will take the bullet of jacking / sucking her off. The other one is just fucking creepy.

>I'd rather fuck what looks like a dude because in insecure

Your reverse psychology sucks balls. Just like you.

Savage

They're not going to have access to artificial hormones anymore.

quads

>Czeched
fucking either is gay tbh

>Not sucking her feminine penis
What are you, gay?

This
Their secondary sexual characteristics will start to fade back to genetic default over time

>Feminine
>penis
Choose one

Wat?? A roving gang of trans-whores killed your bro? WTF dude

But its not pretend, I just am.

only here as a way to try an tell these morons we aren't some bad alien thing

you mean my boobs?

Easy, bailey

Whoever can help me build shit and hunt shit. I don't give a fuck what's between their legs, I want to survive.

definitly Bailey Jay, because she has such a pretty face and a nice cock, and i am bisexual and playing with and sucking a hard dick until it cums is much more fun than a gaping cunt

He got caught up in the time warp.