Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Back by popular demand: I'm h-here for you Anonymous! Don't s-suffer in silence alone!

Other urls found in this thread:

alicelied.blogspot.com/
alicelied.blogspot.com.au/
youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do I know if I am depressed

Why havent killed yourself yet?

when sadness persists for more than two weeks and affects your ability to function at work, at home, or in other aspects of your life, you may have what's known as major, or clinical, depression.

If you're wondering if you're depressed, you're probably depressed.

Many people with bipolar depression are suicidal. Not all, of course, but many. Most people with bipolar depression, in fact, most people who are suicidal, do not kill themselves though. In fact, you can live with suicidality for years without ever killing yourself or even attempting to kill yourself.

Am i dumb

You are a person who wrote this very accurately without mistakes. You are a person who understands you truly and wants a change. These are bright qualities. I think you are trying to become a first class human being in everything you see around; like excellent in all subjects, leadership in every associations, a wonderful orator, exceptional film actor, etc. Well, this is not possible. You can be excellent in one or perhaps two things. Find out the best skill in you and develop it to the best so that the world finds the exceptional person in you.

Now, a technique of being the best student in any subject is as old as the world itself - work on it again and again. I never passed in my maths when I was in school and I found it difficult to pass in the final School Leaving Exam. My mother took me to an old maths teacher who put me to work with old question papers in maths, thousands of them. I got 86% marks in maths.

For fast and logical thinking to develop, try playing chess. While reading imagin through the words.
Dream it, draw it in the mind.

Yes you are retarded cunt

why do i sleep so much and have no motivation to do anything but sleep?

You don’t like it? Too fucking bad. Your acceptance of your beliefs means that you are being retarded, and there’s no way around it. Fuck you, you fucking retards. I’m sick of pretending your idiotic “arguments” are even remotely sensible. You’re a fucking retard, eating retarded shit and calling it ice cream.

Could you tell me the psychology behind ordinary girls liking hood rats?
And when do girls start to like successful guys?

Why you are overextending all yours answers you should be more accurated like this

Hey, I asked this the other day but tue answer was vague, I began dating this girl I meet online, the problem is that she is 15 and I'm 21, I really love her with all my heart, and the only thing l can do is thinking about her, how bad am I?
>inb4 catfish
I'm a 100% sure she is who she says since she sent me a pic of her ID with time stamp, and we have had video calls many times

It's also possible to get too much of a good thing, and sleeping too much could be a symptom of depression. Cora says that even for people who are managing depression, the magic number is still eight hours of shuteye. "In general, sleeping more than eight hours every night may not be as healthy," she says. "If you oversleep and experience a mood that's low or sad, this may indicate depression."

If you're wondering if you're dumb, you're probably dumb.

K-k-kill yourself OP!

Yes im retard my mom had tested me
You shouldnt laught at me that not good but i perfectly can laught at othrr retard because im retard yoo

So I found out my wife was molested by her step father from a very young age, he knows that I know and for that he has ceased all contact and everything is at peace I want to tell her family but at the same time I dont want the drama or fallout of her whole family knowing along with my own and what he would do because hes fucking crazy and would have nothing to lose if everyone knew what he did, I fucking hate him and want to get back at him but dont want any repercussions or anything backfiring

I can't answer for most girls about what they prefer. Nor do I care what other women prefer.
However, I prefer to be with someone at my level. We have a better understanding for each other lives, career, interest and ambition.
I have dated sweethearts, losers, dirt bags& to broke asses. It was not fun taking care of anyone financially. I'll write it off as charity, but it was still a waste of my time. Choose wisely, it is an investment of your time and efforts.

I just google the fucking answers im not a real psychologist

alicelied.blogspot.com/

Who are you really talking to? How do you know?

Google my answers you will find them

Implying psychology is a real career

Antidepressants don't work for me...why?

Also, how do I stop giving a fuck about what other people think

I killed a bug yesterday and cut myself 43 times today because I felt bad. What do I do? What if it had a family? How can I live with myself?

Kys

Kys too

Are you a woman? I kinda have a fetish for cutters

checked

First of all, there are dozens of anti depressants..... many people try for years to find the right one.... you have a long way to go before you are out of antidepressants to try..... then if they really don;t work they can try to add an anti psychotic to one of the anti depressants.. that very frequently works which is why some anti psychotic are now FDA approved to treat depression when added to an anti depressant..... there are also mood stabilizers which are more for Bipolar but Lithium often helps with depression when nothing else works..... then as a last resort there is always ECT but only as a last resort. You need to give an anti depressant at least 2 months before you really know whether or not it will work... some do take that long to kick in. You've only been at this for a couple of months and have only tried 2..... thinking that none will work is self defeating. Took me years to find the right combo..... And what about therapy? Therapy can be great help... for the best results you should have both meds and therapy and not give up after just a couple of months.

no im a guy

>implying psychology is anything but the illegitimate daughter of philosophy and neurology

Solipsism is real and I'm still thinking about it.

Oh...

alicelied.blogspot.com.au/

need advise on what to do please user

is this just something you have felt for a while now just because?

I remember feeling exactly as you described one year ago when I killed an ant. It was a complete blind sided breakup and I was in a very depressive state for some time.

If this is the cause of something that recently happened in your life, just know that it does and will get better. you just have to give it time and continue pushing through.

If this is something that is chronic and you have just felt like this for a long time, you may want to think about getting professional help. I did last year and I can honestly say it was very eye opening and extremely worthwhile.

Sorry user :( Maybe this helps?...
Also checked.

What is the best and easiest way to kill yourself?

I just don't want to feel anything and die peacefully

Pls answer me :(

How do you move forward? I got out of a really bad relationship and I just don't feel motivated to do anything. It wasn't even recently, it was in December. Just getting out of bed and going to work feels like it's too much for me. All I want to do all day is just lie in bed and watch stupid youtube videos or netflix. I used to be a really motivated worker, but now I can barely microwave a meal for myself without feeling like it's a chore. I'm not wanting to get back together, or worried about my ex at all, I just can't seem to get the motivation or joy I used to have for things anymore. What do?

Hey user. I've got you covered man.

Who is this semen demon?

Too expensive. Well, it looks like I'm gonna burn myself

Thx user, I feel better now

Sorry everyone is being dicks. I appreciate what you do, I'm wanting to be a psychologist or maybe therapist someday ^_^

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8

Can't remember where I got the picture. Sorry :(

Thanks!

How i see if someone is not gay

My LoL account with black alistar got banned. What do I do im so depressed

I feel you b/ro. My life is pointless.

Suck his dick if taste like shit is gay

Hi there. Sorry to hear you're going through all of this. Unfortunately the only really good help you could get is through a health professional. It probably seems impossible at the moment but things can turn round. You are still very young and can turn things around in your life, but you should really get the best help you can. A visit to the doctor doesn't always mean you will get put on meds, they may offer talking therapy or something similar. I urge you to get help. It really will help you. Hope this helps you a bit.

It's n-not nice to impersonate people Anonymous...

Mcfucking kill yourself

I'm depressed, I have no interest in anything. Any hobby or thing I can find to enjoy only last a week at best. I even find it hard to care about friends and family. Why do I do this and what can I do to help it?

What you gonna do? Stab me?

My sister is studying psychology, the carrier is awesome, I read every text she had to read and we talk about her classes for hours, you should totally go for that, I'm studying engineering btw

I thought wtf no shitty pics with their answers

How do I destroy my inhibitions to go out and live my life or just make friends atleast

N-no thanks.

>said man who was reportedly stabbed

N-no, of course not Anonymous!
I'm simply s-saying, do your own thing; t-there's no reason to impersonate mine.

Aim to do better than me, not merely to copy me.

My job is pointless, and I feel like I'm doing nothing all day, and so I want to do nothing all day in an enjoyable way. I hate everything.

Copy pasta

Depression drains your energy, hope, and drive, making it difficult to do what you need to feel better. But while overcoming depression isn’t quick or easy, it’s far from impossible. You can’t just will yourself to “snap out of it,” but you do have more control than you realize—even if your depression is severe and stubbornly persistent. The key is to start small and build from there. Feeling better takes time, but you can get there if you make positive choices for yourself each day.

While isolation and loneliness can trigger or worsen depression, maintaining supportive relationships can be instrumental in overcoming it. You may feel ashamed, too exhausted to talk, or guilty for neglecting your most treasured relationships, but emotional connection can get you through this tough time. Ask for the help and support you need.

Pls don't keep avoiding me, I really need help, I don't know how to feel about it, some people call me a fucking pedo, but I don't feel like one, is it wrong? Idk pls help

This is my thread fuck off weeaboo

and t-that's my header picture

She has an id at 15? Somethings wrong there. Also dump her. That's unheathly. Teens maybe hot and uninhibited but so are college age girls. She's only excited by you because her world is very small (high school) and yours is anywhere you can drive. Trying a hobbie that's social, you'll meet people into the Same stuff as you and age appropriate.

Does she know you are 21?

Mcagain fucking killyourself

Now fuck off you weird faggot

I fucking knew it. #alicelied

N-no thanks!

S-same to you

Despite being provided food, a home, and a good education; I don't think I will ever love my Father.
Is this normal ? Am I ungrateful? Should I try to improve our relationship? etc. etc. and etc.

Hey a-user.. I better m-mcfucking kill myself

Yeah, whatever "Alice". This OP is the real deal.

Welcome to my world. I like my job but it doesn't give me enough hours. I have a self absorbed gf and a kid. Honestly if I didn't have those 2 things, I'd be great.

I'm depressed because I'm a manlet

You're not alone, I just think many are reluctant/afraid to talk about it.
It seems that in today's society we're obligated to love our family; that everyone always says that our parents are supposed to bother us, but we're still supposed to love them. That, that's what family is for and what family is supposed to do. That every time your parents say, "I love you" you're supposed to return the love. There's no allowance for relationships where there's nothing wrong, but any emotion/intellectual interest is nonexistent.
My suggestion is to realize that you will be financially dependent on your parents for a long while and it is best to keep relations civil, but to realize that you are not obligated to love your parents but, later on in life you should try to get to know them.

Im always fap to anne frank am i really fucked?

Alright thatdoes it. There are 27 people in this thread and at most one of us is Alice. First one to get dubs is the real Alice.

She is not from the US that's why she have an ID, if that what you mean???
Ok. You think I should dump her? Idk I feel so special with her, she really makes me happy, and also she needs me, she has had a really shitty life, with no one supporting her, I'm the only one who really cares about her, and idk what would she do if I leave her, and that scares me

Btw she does know I'm 21

I a-am a huge f-faggot

T-that's not a legitimate way t-to determine identity.

Mcstill f-fucking kill y-yourself

Well you fuckers im the real 1

TIMMY!! Tim timmy. Timmy timmy Timmy Jimmy. JIMMY!! Jimmy tim timmy. Timmyyyy??? Timmy timmy! Jimmy timmy tim timmy. "Aaahhhhhhh!!!! Jimmy!!" timmy Timmy.....sigh.....Jimmy.

I did Nazi that coming.

Ha

Kys alice get a real job

I'm alice

Idk how other countries work. The usa you could get it at 15 1/2 at most. The age diffrenece isn't crazy but since she's so young it's weird. Most likely you will leave you for someone close to her once she goes to college. Kind of the order of things. Plus long term relationships are super hard. You defiantly need someone close by and in your own age range 18+ and done with high school. College will most likely be the time of your life. After that it's alll adult shit. Not fun at all. Live it up now user.

Antidepressants don't work if your problem isn't serotonin, etc. imbalance.

People with borderline personality disorder, for instance, don't typically respond enough to them to make it a feasible solution by itself. Their problems are good examples of torment and depression that go well beyond just the imbalance.

But still take them, or at least singeing like St John's wort. Reason: if you've got deeper problems, you want to take every action to make things easier on you so you can deal with them.

I recommend "The Depression Cure" (book) and Monica Frank's audio on tolerating anxiety as steroids you can take to chip away at the issue further. It really is the case that you feel like you make no progress for years then one day things are better.

Also, if you're on antidepressants, I assume it's because you're seeing a professional. If they're not helping you with some other options, talk therapy, dbt, act, is something - try sometime else.

I don't h-have a job b-because I'm too g-good

I'm a compulsive liar, how do I stop?

See, crisis averted. Continue, Alice.

No you're not wrong, I also hate my father, he is a racist, clasist, misogenist and verbal abuser, he thinks women are only objects for his pleasure, he loves money, and would do anything to have more money, so, it doesn't matter if it's your father, you are not obligated to love him