Is this true Sup Forums?

Is this true Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterior_fornix_erogenous_zone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have a large white dick, girls either enjoy it or it hurts way too much.

Can confirm.

yes

No.

No. Not even a little bit.

Some faggot just made it to feel better about his tiny dick

4 inches is 4 inches motherfucker.

Why is the poo coming out of the vagina?

replying so OP can get his jimmies off of random people replying to his copypaste shit post.

protip - if you pulled the picture off the internet you are just being a waste of bandwidth and oxygen

only to basement dwelling virgins.

obviously you did not read what the picture said

Kek

It is true

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterior_fornix_erogenous_zone

It's different for every woman.

For some, stimulation of the fornix is strictly painful and produces no pleasure.
Some find it mildly painful but derive pleasure from it.
There are some (definitely not the majority) who are able to experience pleasure from stimulation of the fornix, and typically are the same that enjoy larger than average thickness (the sensation of beyond full or stretched slightly beyond)

If you forcibly push against a woman's cervix in any way she's going to be screaming all right. And crying. And begging for mercy.

Secondly, if I am to go off the measurements presented, the "aroused" diagram shows the vaginal wall extending past the fucking belly button.

The person that made this has to be 12.

Implying all women can orgasm from penetration only when studies show its closer to 7%

Good job nigger, if you were actually working on your clit game you wouldnt need to post this bullshit to try and make yourself feel more useful in the bedroom

Who cares, your a virgin

If you can't hit the for nix I feel so sorry for you. When you raw dog it and just plunge deep all the way to the base you can feel it narrow, and the texture turn to a real silky smooth almost tongue like feeling that starts to wrap your dingus. If you pound to deep and straight you can literally start to fuck her cervix which, a) hurts your dick, and b) hurts the vaginal I would assume from the painful whines ..

Isn't the average vag up to 8" deep?

Yes now go get cucked by Jamal

as a sexually active female when the dick hits the cervix it hurts a lot and its definitly not pleasurable some dicks are way to big. My boyfriend is like 7 inches and still is uncomfortable when fully in

its a cuck meme

ALL women can cum from penetration. Period. Only some women do, but all can if you know how to push the right buttons. Fedora-tier post, but its true.

Go for the clit thats how u do it

What people have said, its a cuck meme.

Some women cum from cervix stimulation, most find it painful.

Women can orgasm from any thing such as, but not limited to
>Anal
>Vaginal penitration
>Cervix stimulation
>Clitoris stimulation
>The stupid shit in this meme.
>G spot

Some women mgiht come from all of these, quicker then some. all depends on what gets them off.

Yeah it's called the A-spot. I am a skinny white dude with a large dong and when I was 16 during a particularly intense fucking session my gf wrapped her thighs around me like xena onatopp from goldeneye and starting making me push in as far as I could go and she had a really, really intense orgasm

Later on in life I read about the a-spot and seem to know how to work it, you basically just put as much dick as you can in and slowly put pressure on the back while flexing your rod

I've made a few girls come who didn't come from pure penetration before

Don't feel insecure though women still love money and all that way more than big dong

ALL women cum from anal penetration. Period. ALL women do, its true.

I like how the diagram doesn't account for any of the other organs in the body. It just has the body as an empty cavity. Bodies are pretty efficient- there's not much "free space" to go around.

I sure like to stick my dick in her pancreas

It all depends on the girl and how turned on she is.

I got a 7 incher that will either hurt my gf when she's just normally turned on or will drive her crazy when i'm balls deep and she's viciously horny.

same with other girls. the more turned on they are the deeper i can go.

No, it's a Jewish meme designed to brainwash white males into thinking niggers have bigger dicks Easily refutable.

yeah the cervix migrates around the body to a huge degree. If a woman in enjoying a cooking show it can end up somewhere beneath the collarbone, pretty amazing stuff