Fluffies are widely accepted on Sup Forums. True or false?

Fluffies are widely accepted on Sup Forums. True or false?

sadbox is best box

True

*chirp! chirp!*

False

aww what a cute cat

>eat the green one
>have milk for pink one
Jesus christ, is this shit instilled in their programming?

I can't stand this cancer but I take the very simple action of not going in those threads. Don't see it much elsewhere so it's not that bad. Doesn't mean I agree with it.

Yukkuri knockoffs that people find amusing because they're 'not' mlp and thus allowed on the board for some unknown reason. Its annoying imop tbh fam iykwim

I would argue thse days fluffies are more of a /b thing than pepes... At least Tumblrites aren't stealing that one...

Clever, Very Clever.

go away

Nah, fluffy is it's own thing now... And there's plenty of fucking ponies in all but name on the booru, even if they speak fluffy speak which is a fucking improvement on ponies...

CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums

t. Butthurt furry

>amontillado cherry

kek
I get it

what green one?

Yeah, they'll sacrifice the ugliest coloured one to feed the others.

You realise the "mumma" is telling her children to eat her right?

still don't know what this is or rather how it came to be

I know, they wont get the required nutrients eating flesh, thats why the mothers eat kibble normally when domesticaed instead of sketti all the time.Cause they need the milk to sustain sustinence

can some one get this fag the chart?

Yes but you said she's eating her green babby which she isn't

The one in the middle begging

Perhaps a facebook fap thread would be more to your liking?

what green one I see a pink foal,a blue foal and a orange mother

nah, they are a faggot who masturbates to gay trap threads

Not green, and she didn't eat it

That's what this guy said I'm saying it doesn't make sense

thanks for trying but nvm i looked it up and i'm actually impressed at how much background it has

I always initially think that fluffy is try to rob the sketti machine with a gun.

anyone have the cannibalism ones ?

and there another one i keep looking for about one saying hes sleepy but it comes out as sweeping

2/10 would not bang
front teeth too big.

more?

Not all of them are on par with their programming making them actually empathetic. the marvels of bio engineering the mind scape is an enigma

wtf is this an acid trip or something?

Yes but I was saying that what the original guy was saying was wrong cus it wasn't happening

It's peer pressure user, its a heck of a drug.

MORE?

The persecution of poopie babbies should be taken up by humans so that all black people are exterminated

You guys are so impatient, and that's everything

Hey. Guy who made this. If you're reading. Looking for responses to your OC. Fuck you. Fuck you for your shit writing and complete lack of ability to understand empathetic reading. Your work is merely an expression of how sub-par you are as a person. Never make anything again.

This comic is amazing. Can't wait to see mummah get her shit wrecked.

my god the bait...

fluffies are dicks sometimes

They are most of the time...which is why it's so enjoyable watching them die.

Where has Egor been the last year or so?

>not taking a mallet and crushing them all at once why the blue one is forced to watch, and then eat its siblings

In the annals of fluffy abuse, not getting your favorite toy isn't so bad, really