What do you think about the people who died for your freedoms?

What do you think about the people who died for your freedoms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ytqQIE14fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tzW2ybYFboQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't

They got paid for it

I salute them. Sieg heil!!!!!

No American soldier has died for anyone's freedoms since WWII.

Except for the revolutionary war, they died for other people's freedom.

No honor

they had nothing better to do so they joined the army, or they had family in the military so it attractes them

feels good man

these both sum it all up.

a majority of ppl who go into the military couldn't get into a decent college and didnt want to get shitted on at mcdonalds so they took the military route hoping to not only earn coin but get an ounce of respect.

the military is nothing but a big job program. we spend more on the military than the next 26 countries combined - and all 26 are allies...

As someone whose been in 6 years, deployed twice I can't wait for this.

8 years marines, OIF, OEF and ship shit for 10 months

Thanks for your service brother

This.

I think about WWI and WWII the most they basically gave up their lives for a cause

OEF and Freedom Sentinel

This. My brother's in the military and I hear and see that it's mostly idiots who couldn't do anything else. It's a last resort for a lot of people. For some reason that equals respect? Most roles don't even see combat.

I have less freedom because of them not more, what with all the industrial complexes.

You have to take into account the number of people that are in the particular organization. Some of the smartest people I've met have been in the military. Some choose to do it because they want to not because its a last resort. Everyone has their reason. And most of us don't want attention and get uncomfortable when given it.

Thank you!!
All other soldiers have died in vane for the sake of politics of oil.
I actually feel sorry for them

>all 26 are allies
>number 2 in spending is china

They r pretty swags. I miss them

They didn't.

>What do you think about the people who died for your freedoms?

"Died for my freedoms"? It seems like they died in corporate and banker's wars for the sake of the 1%. "Died for my freedoms"? Such as what?

My vote never matters, the US dollar is paper and worth just as much as a piece of paper due to inflation by Jews in the "Federal" Reserve. 9/11/01 came and went and the Jews media told me ridiculous lies which led to more corporate wars. I can't legally download a video of Cat Goddess sucking her uncle off. WHERE'S THE FREEDOM?

This is silly, war is a business, is thousands of people dying for the profit of a minority that controls everything, and if you think that today we don't have wars because of ideals of peace and human rights you are a naive, we don't have wars now a days just because war has become so expensive that is most worth for example buy the Iron of the Chinese than ransack it, the last one who tried to make profit with the war that I remember was Bush with the oil of the Iraqis, and we all know the result.

So would you rather other countries go to war for that oil and then have the upper hand against the US? Oil is the backbone of a modern technological civilization. Our society requires it to operate, not only is it our energy, it is the ingredient of nearly every resource, product, hardware, etc... where would you rather the oil go?

Thanks.

For that. Its all bullshit in the end but from user to user, we did what we could

They didn't die for my freedom. They didn't go into the service saying "I'm joining because I want to defend the constitution and American freedoms".
They died because they were too stupid for college and couldn't hold a job. Unless we're talking about when the draft was used to recruit, then they died for a shitty government that cared nothing for the people, and used "Uncle Sam" propaganda to control John Q. Public.

I think they did a pretty good job

Last comment I'll post here, not attention seeking just want to throw out some food for thought. All the people average civilians point fingers at and criticize should be the government and high ranking officers (Generals etc.) us regular dudes do our jobs and that's it. We don't scheme for resources or political gain. Most of us don't want attention or demand respect. The idea that since WW2 every "War" we've been in has been for American freedom is silly. Afghanistan poses no real threat to the American way of life, but we are there now to try and help them. I've seen it firsthand been there twice. You can argue with me based on media reports and what not. That's just a fact, and many of them want our help. Without us their corrupt government lets foreign terror organizations use their land and people to try and cause harm inside the country and outside. We don't go out seeking combat about 90% of the time. It usually falls upon us when we are in the process of helping the locals. Have lost multiple friends during these past 2 conflicts. No one disagrees with it more, talking ill of the dead is just plain disrespectful. You didn't know the type of men and women they were. I got it, this is the internet you can say what you want I respect that. Have a good one, enjoy your extra day off work.

They died for the faggot to their left and their right. What the fuck would you do in their shoes?

My dad was drafted at 18 to Vietnam. Was shot in the thigh and shrapnel from a grenade lodged in his back. He go a dear john letter from his fiancé, whom he had a child with before he was drafted. She left him for a rich guy. She refused to let his parents (my grandparents) see his son and refused to let my dad see his son as well when he returned. No idea why. He Died in 1998 from agent orange(really nasty stuff) when I was 7. I got $1,500 a month from the VA until I finished college, which we had to fight with his ex fiancé for. Lengthily legal battle, but thankfully we had a pretty good lawyer in my family who did all the legal shot for free. Would trade every penny of it back to hear my dads voice again. Every memory I have of him is all but Vivid.

i think they aren't alive and made some other dudes not alive which is kinda mean

i think they didn't afraid and were pretty cool guys. in the end they became an hero and that is what it is all about. dont let anyone ever tell you otherwise. they were true /bros in the ultimate sacrifice goin hooa!!! at the gooks and the charlies and showing all them sandniggas why murika is fuck yeah! If anyone ever says otherwise you punch them in their fucking face or else youll get you dick and your pussy all covered in shit.

Tax leeching suicidal bitches.

Damn, sorry for your loss user

Vietnam? How old was your dad?

I dont, i feel sorry for the people they killed.

I dont think and soldier in any of our lifetime in the west has died for anyone's freedom.

Not even being edgy. Not a war has been fought over it since WWII.

Your dad waits for us in valhalla

Born in 1950, drafted in '68. Had his first son in '67. He remarried in '86. I was born in '90. So yeah, he was an older guy when he had me, 40

yes he is in the halls of victory with all father and the valkryies. all hail glorious warriors

They're alright I guess
youtu.be/-ytqQIE14fQ

What's agent orange?

FREEDOM ISNT FREE!

agent orange is some monsanto poison dude but it has nothing to do with awesome warriors

its a hefty fucking fee!!!!

They murdered germans who were trying to defend their homeland, on behalf of the jews that nearly destroyed it

>not attention seeking
>posting stale pasta

pick one

Its a human pesticide that the US used to spray over vietnam to kill off the charlies. Look it up

youtube.com/watch?v=tzW2ybYFboQ

jews will always be in there muddying the waters but that doesnt make American heroes less glorious. Germans are cool too.

The bastards killed the Fuhrer

What freedom

We all meet someday

oh buck oh five, freedom costs a buck oh fiiiiive!!!!

Agent orange was an bio chemical weapon used in Vietnam. An herbicide to be specific. Used to basically disintegrate the trees and shit to they could make sure they were bombing the right people, and due to the fact that the vast jungle was notorious for hiding spots. Pilots that tested the agent orange became extremely ill and requested that it not be used. We used it anyway. Lots of Vietnam veterans started to develope resperatory cancer in the late 80's. Like said, really nasty stuff

about three fiddy?

Traitors, away! he rests not in this tomb:
This monument five hundred years hath stood,
Which I have sumptuously re-edified:
Here none but soldiers and Rome's servitors
Repose in fame; none basely slain in brawls:
Bury him where you can; he comes not here.

Uh, I actually signed up specifically to defend the Constitution, faggot.

Stop trying to be an edgelord

Great logic. What a fuckwad.