Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
Poorfag here
Will I lose performance if I buy a used 750 ti ?

we don't know what you're replacing

I'm replacing a Voodoo3 2000 AGP graphics card

This is why you are poor.

>Voodoo3 2000 AGP
then u will increase

I think he's just asking a general question as to whether a used GPU < new GPU

In my experience, yes. Computers are just like anything else. They depreciate over time (both technically and practically [meaning specs are outdated and they physically run slower]) and I've noticed my computer is never good as new after a few years.

750ti is way outdated, mate. Sorry to burst your bubble, but even 980ti has came and went. Today there's rumored leaks about the 1080ti.

I know you're likely as anxious as me to get some new parts for your machine, but trust me when I say you'll really appreciate waiting it out and saving up some more money (if price was a concern [assuming it is since you're buying used]) to get the 1080ti.

>Voodoo3 2000 AGP
Gr8 b8

/thread

>mfw OP is using a fucking '99 card

Why not get a new house and car while you're at it

A used 750ti won't loose performance over a new one.

what if the fan is blown a bearing?

Come on, don't be facetious. I'm serious. The 1080ti will be expensive, you're right, but that's why I said take a few months to save up more. If you've got a job, saving up a spade ~$1,000 in 3-4 months is chump change. Even a minimum wage employee could do that if you don't waste it on stupid shit. If you don't have a job you probably shouldn't be spending your money on hobbyist PC parts (the only reason MOST [not all] people buy a dedicated GPU is for gaming)

This
This is what I asked, sorry if I didn't explained myself correctly

A GT 610 2gb ddr3
So, sort of

No, I'm not

I thought you were using the voodoo

>mfw I've had enough of your voodoo and am about to drop you like Cane dropped Abel

No, that was another faggot
I'm op

Why impersonate me

Im replacing a Voodoo3 2000

been running a 750ti for about 2 years now.
hands down the best budget card next to a 950.

what the fuck is happening

a video card, you moron

a bunch of nolifers that think theyre clever

>Will I lose performance if I buy a used 750 ti ?
get a 950 at the very least, you don't get full blown HDMI 2.0 with a 750

>Baiting this hard
Stop pretending you're op ffs

why did you tag me fag i just asked what was going on

As opposed to buying a new 750TI?
Probably not. Provided it's functional. Clean the heatsink if it's not refurbished.

If you're comparing it to a better card, then yeah... but not cause it's used.

Should I get it new or I neither lose performance if I buy a used 950?

Cuz I was trying to explain you that a faggot was pretending to be me

So you'd see I'm not running fucking Voodoo3

So,( provided that it works properly) there is not much difference between an used one or a new one, just contemplating the fact that is used?

used hardware is risky, you don't know if the moron who had it before overclocked it and damaged the card

much wisdom here, listen closely

Oh god

Get a 950.

Well if the cards heatmap was sunk while using (from overclocking or sending too high current through) it could damage card and performance could drop by the Ghz

Thanks but that doesn't answer question. I know anything is better than my voodoo but will used 750ti be worse than new?

Yeah, that is one of my fears,
Is there any way to see if it is overlclocked before buying it, I mean, directly from the original owner computer?

Yeah you could run EVGA and check but that'll only show if it's currently overclocked won't show history

K, I get it,
It's kind of a big risk
Will try to save more money and get a new 950

stop pretending to be me nigger, no there's no way to tell

>There is not way to tell
Are you being retarded on porpuse?

That isn't me. I'm and

NO. YOU'RE NOT. STOP THIS BULLSHIT

Yes. The 750Ti is two years old at this point. If you buy used, it's very likely that the previous owner has used up most of the performance. It might perform on par with a Voodoo Rush by now.

dude, since 1080 came out everyone is selling theyr old shit u can pick up an 960 for cheap as fuck pretty soon :^)

voodoo3 user here, glad you fags took the bait.

True that,
But since I'm from a poor country where is difficult to get technology, this will take a while, and won't be that common

>mfw you're not even the voodoo user bc IM the voodoo user

Xdxd you are so funny guyz lool :v

No it won't lose performance but its shelf life could be drastically reduced. Maybe a new GPU would last about 4 years a used one could last anywhere about 1-3 years depending on the last owner. You should probably go for the gtx 960. Decent card for its price 100 times better than your old one.

Exactly considering his old one is a Voodoo

See

980 ti is still very much relevant