10/10 celeb thread > post your favorites, all posters are welcome to participate

10/10 celeb thread > post your favorites, all posters are welcome to participate

Ariana Grande the gorgeous mistress...

jesus christ

good or bad...?

very good

:D

Oh oh... she s-s-saw someone she likes... every time w-we go out sh-she's always o-on the l-lookout for new m-m-men...

I concur, especially those soft feet...

Hnnnnggggg

fffffuck, this pretty slut's making me edge

don't make it weird

She always t-t-teases m-me this way... She s-says the bull is g-going to be satisfied f-fully tonight and I-I'm n-not allowed to approach her on Bull Night...

Katy's feet were made to be covered in loads

>feet
why

N-N-Now she's j-just being mean... The Preview, e-every Bull Night I-I must endure h-her showcasing before m-me...

why the fuck are you writing like a retard?

He does this all the time. I don't get it either.

Shirley Manson

donut licking nigger loving whore

Brody Dalle

ill stuff my nose in that butthole for months at a time

I knew I was forgetting something

wish there was more from this set.

Maybe he has a stutter you insensitive fucks

noooo, why would you respond?

>all posters are welcome to participate
thanks for giving me permission to post in your shitty thread. Ariana grande roflmao are u kidding me? KYS

sick burn

I-I'm sorry I-I-I think Ariana bonked m-m-me on the h-head one too many times f-for displeasing her and it h-happens...

Sh-She said her bulls are v-v-very important in h-her life and I-I don't have a choice in the m-m-matter...
Sh-She's very p-p-picky with her b-bulls sir... she's s-so b-beautiful and desired she h-has a large s-selection to choose f-from... b-b-but it's up to her if she l-likes you or n-not...

would you lick my cum off her pretty little toes, cuckanon?

her disgusting donut shop episode made me lose all interest in her. I mean, there are 1,000 hot broads to fap to on the internet. She was mocking people who don't make as much in a year as she makes in a decent week. They all had to clean up after her pointless shitshow and also lost money as a result of her behavior. Think about that.

that was when i doubled down on liking her. I wish she hadn't apologized for it

N-N-N-No, I-I'm a cuck by force... I-I-I don't w-want it but I-I-I-I don't want to displease Ariana so I-I let her have her w-w-way w-w-with her men...

what

more ariana for the fap

she was all like fuck fatties and the general populace are retards. both sentiments i can get behind

although there is something to that in principle, indeed I incline to that view . . . I just don't go in donut shops at all. She would seem to have even less reason than me to do so, being rich, ultrahot, and with cool people clamoring to hang out with her all the time. Why go fuck up the day of some minimum wage workers.

Sh-She n-never l-lets me know who these v-videos are for... I-I-I feel s-so helpless s-sometimes...

more arianas mouth

I-I asked her once b-b-but she just s-smiled at me and laughed... then she w-w-warned me she's the b-boss in our r-relationship and I should h-hit the door if I-I didn't like it...

keep going..

I wanna watch her fuck those sailors.

dat mouth tho

H-H-Her many f-f-fans... I-I-I-I don't think she'll r-run out of p-potential bulls anytime s-soon, unfortunately...

ok i gotta ask. what's with the bulls thing? no one talks like that. are you trying to translate some foreign phrase into english?

>you will never cuck this Arianafag

the bull is the guy who fucks your wife/gf/whatever when you're a cuckold. he's saying Ariana will never run out of guys to fuck in front of him because she has so man fans.

She t-t-t-told me h-her mouth is off limits t-to me and only the bulls g-get to use it... then to r-rub it in she t-told me they use i-it often and r-roughly too; this made me feel worse...

a grande thread u say?

>cuckold

kek, seriously is that shit some kind of gay fetish?

more red dress?

apparently yes

so is this a common term in the cuck community? damn you'd think i would have heard this before by now on Sup Forums

Ignorant bitch

would be a joy to use ari's mouth roughly

>donut licking
>my fetish

Man I'd like to love those armpits and eat her shit.

I'm not a cuck so I don't know but I think so. I only learned about this shit from here and O&A.

Pretty much unrivaled

indeed, that tongue is just perf

internet explorer

W-W-Well the only r-reason she k-keeps me around I b-believe is because she f-fell in love with me at one t-time... I-I c-can think of n-no other r-r-reason why she would keep m-me...

Based Brits

>Ellie Goulding

yeah i mean i get what he's saying with the context but i've just never heard the term used before. I pretty much bail on any cuck threads though so i dunno maybe it is common there

Love some VJ