Wisconsin sluts!

Wisconsin sluts!

Madison grad

Andi

Dont let it die

From?

I'm from 920

There's only like 3 area codes in Wisconsin lol.

lots of space, not a lot of ppl. Sluts are still plentiful

More

Yep.. Here's one from the 920

more?

Green Bay checking in

Cedarburg checking in

Green bay area.. Hoping to see someone I know.. Then I will post more

This is why the threads always die, everyone should just post to make it a bomb thread

715 bitches

920....wish I could find some of her here

Right, I posted one from green bay.. Where are the others?... Nobody has game or the balls to post.. Plenty of sluts looking for attention.. Every city, every state.

Anyone got Rachel Maerzke? She was a big slut someone must have her.

920 Manitowoc checking in.

Thanks man

Madison checking in

Some one post some Kenosha hoes.

Fox cities here

oshkosh

Eyyyyyyy same

Oshkosh b' gosh..any more of her?

its nice to see another b tard from the same city.

Been here for years

shit me too, i mostly lurk unless there is something good going on.

Whats up 715 too

Another 920

262??

262 reporting in

262 here as well. Ain't got nothin though

This doesn't make fucking sense. Every time there is one of these types of threads I get utterly confused by the senselessness of these threads?

Why would we post nudes that are region-specific? Does someone from Illinois look particularly different from someone living in Indiana? Does someone from Missouri look different from someone living in Arkansas? When we are posting nudes, presumably of hot women, does it even matter what region they are from? I can imagine saying something like "Asian nudes," "nigger nudes," or "white nudes," but when the difference in looks is so absolutely minimal, I can't fathom why you would add that extra word, or why you would even care? Wouldn't you just be looking for hot women, not hot women from a specific region? I could literally be in fucking Iceland and post a nude claiming it is from this state, and you would not even question the accuracy of the picture. Why? Because there is no fucking way of telling.

One might argue "hey, I want to see nudes of someone I might know." But when closely analyzed, this argument is completely retarded. There are millions of people in this state, spread out across thousands of square miles. The chances of you personally knowing one are so fractional that it is completely pointless. Why not just post "nudes from 99 Niggersview Lane" so you can see nudes of your mom shoving a dildo up her ass? There, we found somebody you know.

I hope, OP, that you reconsider this thread. You have just added to the pile of completely retarded wastes of time that are region-specific nudes threads.

I usually lurk too bout tonight I've been sharing since others are too. Still hoping to see someone I know

Kek you put way too much thought and time into that

Lake mills checking in, let's see what you got of my area

If you don't like it, leave fag

lmao I've seen 3 chicks I know in Wisconsin threads so far.

Any janesville lurkers?

I've seen girls I've known on these threads, I've posted girls that people know.

Might be millions of people but the sluts sending us Wins are sending nudes to half of them.

great, go fucking talk to them instead of masturbating yourself to sleep on a japanese imageboard

Why are you even here man?

I spent a week in spooner for work a while back. That place ducking sucks and there were like 0 hot babes. Fuck Wisconsin.

Hahaha maybe try going to a real city

You realize we are in the same thread right? You are being toxic and hypocritical, now go back to your pedo threads faggot.

Exactly what i was thinking man.

Back to the bitches

608 teens

262 Bridget ?