Holyfuck, am I still his gf or did he change his mind and mindfuck me into becoming his groopie?

Holyfuck, am I still his gf or did he change his mind and mindfuck me into becoming his groopie?

PSYCHICS HELP

I'm gonna go with "tits or GTFO"

Im gonna go with fuck tits just GTFO

Psychics?

GTFO before you get BTFO

Sitt ro goft

No fuck your saggy nasty tits just fuck off dont listen to this shithead

explain the situation

If you feel like he's mind fucking you he probably is. Some guys like to have lots of girls on hand.

No dont just fuck off you should have never indicated your gender this is user for a reason

Or i'll just do whatever the hell I want and you can go masturbate in a corner alone

Story?

Or you can GTFO and take your stupid question and incertainty with you

>am I still his gf

if you have to ask then no

You just outed yourself as a retard that can't read, congrats. They should make a 100 I.Q. or over rule for this site.

LOL fuckin WAT

wat

GTFO what is difficult to understand?

He mindfucked me where he doesn't tell me anything

There are some crazy motherfuckers on this site today.

You need to move back to Virginia. Delaware just doesn't suit you.

He's a player. See You have low self-esteem and he's taking advantage of it.

That or he's just really immature. Immature people will be crazy about someone for a week and then stop giving a shit.. They'll meet new people and have feelings for them instantly. If he's immature then he really did like you for a while, and then met someone else, but still wants you around. Best to just break things off with him or you will be doing this "does he like me or doesn't he?" bullshit for the entire time you know him and it will cause you to do all kinds of things for him that you regret. Things he won't even appreciate.

Apparently it was difficult for you to understand that I wasn't op, just like it's difficult for you to admit that you're a retarded faggot. Or like how it's also difficult for you to just shut the fuck up and go to another thread if this one is making you too frustrated.

You still with us Haley?

that's what i mean. uncertainty = no relationship, he's stringing you along caue he still wants to fuck you and have another girl on his arm

Okay, if you need to talk, then hmu. I think you know who this is. But just in case you don't... We both held the leash. ;-)

What are you talking about!?

Post tits and get back at him

Still here. What you gonna do about it fuckboi