Alright Sup Forums, I need your advice

Alright Sup Forums, I need your advice...

Ive been a substitute teacher for the past year at a high school near by. Im a young, relatively attractive guy, so I do get the occasional flirt but really just kind of laugh it off. Most of them I just think of as kids, but Id be lying if I said a few of them were not incredibly sexy.

So this is my problem. A few weeks ago, after school let out, I got a message from girl pictured on FB. She was extremely flirty and suggested that we hang out some time. I had the girl occasionally in class, but I never realized she had a thing for me. She is pretty mature for her age, mentally and physically. The issue is shes only 17...

Turns out she lives only a few streets away, too. My brain keeps telling me no, but my dick says YESSS. What do Sup Forums? How the fuck do I handle this situation??

Other urls found in this thread:

thedirty.com/gossip/birmingham/christian-teacher-brad-petrey-preys-on-students/#page-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck her in the ass obviously

Play it safe dude, dont throw your life away for some pussy.

this guy gets it, wait for that slut to turn 18. keep her on the hook but dont do anything to get in trouble

Don't be the next Sup Forumsrad

Quads speak the truth

Chances of you actually getting caught are very low, like 1%
Go for it.

this

what does her being 17 have to do with anything? Of course you should avoid being caught, as they would probably fire you, but if you are fucking careful, I think you may as well score

those men are right! just wait till she's 18 and then smash the shit out of her

yeah dont be a retard, but then again, what man with an IQ about 25 would ever get on Sup Forums

Sex now and jail

or

sex in less than a year and no jail

Quads speak honestly

>Play it safe dude, dont throw your life away for some pussy.
Agreed

Local teacher here had an inappropriate relationship with a 17-year old student that went as far as a kiss. Career over. Jail. Ten years registered sex offender. Mandatory counseling. So, no, don't.

>mfw banging 17 yo is illegal
in what fucked up country?

This

here's another thing you could do: take her to ISIS with you

are you sure the age of consent is 18 in your state?

What state are you in?

Fuck after she graduates

Shave balls

I mean, did you get into teaching high school to fuck high school girls, or to teach? If it's one, or the other, the answer should be pretty clear.

in good ol' 'mudicuh

>What do Sup Forums?
Depends on if you want to ever teach again after you get caught.

totally worth the risk, OP

This scene makes me nostalgic

I'm pretty sure as long as one of the two is teacher and the other one is student they are in some kind of special relation that does not allow sexual interaction by law. But that also depends on what state you are in probably

>why can't he multitask

40 days after she graduates, you can do what the hell ever and it's legal.

This, it doesn't matter even if she is of age.
OP is in position of power which makes it not ok to have sex with her.

Quit being a fucking animal and thinking with your goddamn dick. Yeah it's nice to get the stick wet but you've got so many hits against you anything but a professional relationship is the dumbest thing you can try.

1. She's 17, and despite age of consent laws, most of them have a within 5 years of age clause to keep a fucking 43 year old from plowing 16 year olds.
2. You're a teacher, in a position of respect and the ability to groom children. Instant sex offender list candidate if ever discovered.

3. You would lose your job and be blacklisted from working in the industry for life.

4. Depending where you are, probably a lynch mob.

5. Even if you were somehow legal within the age of consent laws, teacher-student relationships in most institutions are strictly prohibited and punishable by law.

Take your pick. If you're capable of pulling 17 year old pussy, you can easily pull legal 18-38 pussy at a bar for a few drinks. Quit being a fucking animal dude, and use what wisdom your fucking mind is capable of presenting. It probably isn't much if this is a fucking dilemma to you.

Are you fucking kidding me, OP? You literally just have to wait ONE year! Are you fucking retarded?

Fuck her brains out and spend rest of life in jail. It will be worth it, user.

u have tiny cock u will hav no sex anyway u fuck

Can a high school girl keep her mouth shut? You'll fuck up your job and go down for statutory.

I thought I knew that murrica is fucked up. I thought I knew how much. Your post really revised my views.
Seriously, If I lived in such place I would do anything to get the fuck away

To all the absolute retards here saying "just be careful", are you literally retarded? Like 50 IQ have to wear Velcro shoes retarded?

Besides the fact that it is illegal and very severely punished, this is a 17 year old girl we are talking about.

The most vapid, vindictive, emotional train wreck of a human is a teenage girl. You think that you could have sex with an underage girl, in highschool, and that not be public knowledge in 3 weeks time?

You think the police wouldn't break down your door, drag you to jail, then just tell her "if you tell us everything, you will be in no trouble, he RAPED you, just tell us the truth" and she wouldn't do it?

Enjoy your LONG prison sentence OP if you even touch that girl before she's 18.

And enjoy being fired for having sex with a former student if you touch her at 18. You think a school board gives a flying fuck what a disgusting freak like you feels? The unholy firestorm of soccer moms with nothing better to do with their lives than take on a Crusade, thumping bibles the whole way, that would come crashing down on you would be a career ender. And do you think in this politically charged and shit job market that another school would pick up the guy who fucked a student on her 18th birthday? You think school officials don't call one another?

Don't do it OP.

>only 17

16 is the legal age of consent here... what backwards mummy state do you live in?

what the fuck washburn dont do it

not gonna lie Sup Forums went shit. what happened to you faggots

Yup, because everything in life is about chasing tail, no matter the age. Stare at any 12 year olds in a park lately user? Just jumping at the chance to get them as young and stupid as possible aren't you?

He still can't fuck her because she's a student at his place of work. If he can somehow make her wait until she's 18 and out of high school, then he is free to fuck the shit out of her if he wants to.

Brad got you quads

that's what im saying

Check the laws again, actually read them. Many age of concent states that are lower than 18 have stipulations in them involving the age range. My own state is 16, but within 5 years. So no one over the age of 21 can hit that.

Besides it's not backwards, how is not being able to rock the cradle as much as possible be backwards? Just go rape a 12 year old or something man. Christ.

No. And it's not the age of consent I care for here (BTW mine is 16 which I consider fine)
I'm only talking about repercussions you have prepared for people being this "evil" to have sex with a girl who has actually been fertile for 4 years or so.

>you sir seem to have a thing for raping 12 yo girls. It's fine on this site, but remember not to brag about it anywhere else.

Lol if you think a 17 year old isn't going to tell her slut friends that she fucked the substitute teacher. You're name will be around the school in 24 hours. Rub one out and then think if it's worth it, it's the only way to know the truth.

Bro, if she turns 18 and is no longer a student it does not fucking matter, he can say he reconnected with her anywhere...

Don't be gay.

Yeah, because I created the laws and enforce them as well. Nice work on telling me that I'm the bad guy for something that I can't control. I"m just stating what would happen. I'm not saying I will make it happen, because I can't. I have no control what so ever.

And throwing in the fertility clause just means you desire to impregnate them, correct? Because if you're just having sex for the sake of pleasure itself, then why does fertility have anything to do with it?

You'll end up in jail like that one faggot that got his life ruined when some pictures of him surfaced here on Sup Forums.

Can't remember the names of people involved but I do remember that he had "shave my balls" on his to do list.

>mfw I won't
>'cause I won't be in murrica
>that's my point. This country simply sucks.

I believe the guy's name was Brad, but that's all I can remember.

thedirty.com/gossip/birmingham/christian-teacher-brad-petrey-preys-on-students/#page-2

Got it.

>says mfw with no pic

So you're gonna fuck and then fly out the next day?

You know i find it funny everyone is saying that this only happens in the U.S. When I"ve seen plenty of cases in the UK and other western countries as well.

See Newfags

>

Definitely not a newfag, sir.

dude don't do it, yeah she probably is sexy because makeup fucking does that to underage girls but its not worth it...

she will tell no matter what you think and everyone will find out, and you will lose your job, get listed as a sex offender and jail time and your entire life in ruined. Just wait till she is 18 and out of school. Make sure she is out of school!

why suddenly you change the subject to laws?
you implied I want to fuck 12 yo's
Also, I don't blame you personally, where could you possibly get such idea from? I only laugh at murrican legislation system.

As to fertility, understanding evolutionary psychology paradigm let's me understand, that people who become fertile become sexy as well, as to attract sexual partners. I have no interest in impregnating anybody at this point. I'm just noticing the simple fact that it's normal in biology to have sex with sexually mature mates

Please do it!! For the Sup Forumsros. Do a Petrey!!

why the fuck should I ever pay so much for one sex

Lol speak for yourself cuck
Those are not the words of steve buscemi

well, I'm not from western EU either. Maybe you're right, but I rarely happen to notice such cases reported in EU. In fact I don't often see them at all, that's why I get so many laughs now.

Don't be an idiot OP. Go after her! It's not gonna hurt your career, you just gotta keep it on the down low! If you get a decent looking girl, keep that shit! Pursue relentlessly, my nigga

They're less publicized compared to american media, but local media does report them.

nice spread

reply the day after she graduates

is that against the rules or just frowned upon? idk

don't go faster, don't do it harder, just do it

she's not just 17, she's his student

you should post more pictures holy fuck she's hot

could that be the reason I only responded to posts solely pointing to her being underage as the only excuse for no fucking her?
>nah, impossible

shes ugly. don't bother.

there's a larger context here, donkey

it's perfectly legal to bang an 18 year old in most states, and in the ones that it technically isn't legal a 20-something can get away with it without any hint of trouble 99% of the time

tell her if she loses 10 pounds by her 18th birthday she can ask again and you'll reconsider

When will you ever get the opportunity to plow a 17 year old pussy again? this could be it, you're rapidly going to age into "yucky old guy" territory.
Trust me hot young girls will avoid you like the plague. Go forth NOW, young man.

yes, because I have to respond to every piece of context discussed in the thread.
Also, pay close attention and notice I didn't even took stand for, nor against him fucking anybody

Judging from that pic, she's already a pro. Look at that back arch, she knows how to take it doggy the right way. Disregarding all of the major risks, she'd take you on a fucking ride, literally and figuratively. Good luck with your moral dilemma, chief

english isn't your first language, is it?

fucking foreigners, always shitting up the internet