Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second...

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

Checked, you faggot.

if god can come from nothing, so can the universe. oh wait, god was man-made.

thats not what the big bang theory says. There is a lot more to it if you do some basic research

wtf is that

I believe in Jesus

Cant argue with that logic

Of course I believe in the Big Bang. I've been watching it for the last 9 years. Bazinga!

I only believe in floaty man.

You triggered someone. He is posting his pic all over the place.

The universe was made for god. All reaction hás an action. A inteligent reaction just can possible be truth if maded by a inteligent action. God is this inteligent.

Do you honestly believe in the"God There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, he came out of nowhere?

so do i, he mows my lawn every thursday.

look at this, the last temptation of krispy creme.

kek

only idiotic cancerous newfags take these threads seriously

All matter in a tight space would generate tremendous gravity field. A high gravity field would make time with high velocity from the big bang would give a timeless expansion. Once velocity decreased time would actually start from that point. So how many light years did shit get exploded until it slowed down enough to start time?

God is not a person, god is a consciente. He Will not come from anyplace. U guys are complaining about catholics. Definily is this more sofisticated suspect his existence instead just not believe

Some sort of strange Trolling government AI keeps posting this thread.

>English only please.

Original one?

The big bang theory doesn't state that there was nothing before the "bang"

It states that all matter on the universe was in as small area as possible and at 1 instant expanded in every direction.

I don't have it. Sorry user.

E=mc² . The meaning of this is the matter is a variant of energy, not energy a variant of matter, so the life May exist in another form of energy, like spirits. We can see not more than 20% of things in the universe.