Whats up you pathetic lower life forms

Whats up you pathetic lower life forms.
Give one good reason why you fags haven't joined ARMYLIFE.

pic related: Me and my Army Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1464578516317.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fags that can't shoot for shit... no rank and straight out of fag camp. fucking POGs

lol all of you shot marskman haha

can't think of a good reason tbh. I'm literally wasting away my life sitting in my room all day doing nothing everyday.

Cause getting railed by dudes in the Gayvy is waaaaay better. Fags.

Lol straight of basic i see?

Two ribbons, no DUI's on shoulders. Shitty ass marskmenship qualification badges. Yup, three brand new retarded privates acting the fool

You faggots are just jealous. SERGEANT HERNANDEZ IN THE BUILDING.

I got accepted to college.

Same reason why men flocked to the recruiter stations during WW2 but not the Vietnam War. There isn't a war going on (Are policing actions considered wars?). Men don't go to the military just so the military will pay for their college. Need money for college? Go get a job like the rest of us.

look at you trying to be a tough guy. you will shoot yourself in combat because you are a POG ass cunt.

That little goatfucker on the left with the smile that looks like he has a thunderous dildo stuck in his rectum that he's been unable to retrieve for months , but just keeps sitting down out of the love of painal . But anyway this cuck over here looks like he lets all his ARMY buddies jizz on his face in a line one after the other .

bunch of faggots

You three look like the submissive little girls who wait in the back until someone else wants a turn in your ass.

POG POG POG POG POG POG POG

It was either Army or mall cop and the mall was hiring.

they think its like call of duty and there are buttons to press to fire their weapons

You fucking fucks can't even shoot. I shot 40/40 in boot, you motherfuckers even have it easy nowadays. No rank, no unit crests, no branch insignia. Stop talking shit when you ain't shit yet. However, congrats for making one of the best decisions of your life.

>>Posts pic of 3 faggot autists

>Why won't you join us?

Just watching out for my butthole OP

Nice marksman badges, army fags. Maybe in another life you can join the Navy and actually see cool places, and not goat fucker land.

Perfect reminders of why I left after my Iraq deployment. You have to work with uneducated millenial faggots like these chodes.

Because you're fucking pawns, that's why.

HAve a history of mental health issues. Doesn't mean I have them, but have been diagnosed. Now I can't join, it would solve many of my problems, but got fucked over through Munchhausen by proxy. (I wasn't the worst case of that at the time, there were 5 year olds in that insane asylum.)

>pathetic lower life forms
>ARMYLIFE

because I joined the AF and didnt get a 2 on my ASVAB

I'll join my local militia, when It's needed.

Because the Army used to be badass
>USED TO BE

I was a 19D in 2001-2004.

Society hates it when you try to guilt trip people into feeling sorry for you. You shouldn't sit courtside or on the sidelines because you served your country.

Fuck off.. no rational thinking person gives a fuck about you taking selfies with your dress uniform and 2 ribbons. Get shot and and watch your friend disintegrate from an IED, then you'll be begging the VA for 100% disability. Army life is a downward spiral for most, especially when you think you can handle war, but grew up with safe spaces and stress cards.

I don't wanna kill brown people for our imperialist government.

The last legit war USA fought was WW2.

It's all been bullshit since then.

i.4cdn.org/b/1464578516317.jpg

You fucking POGS, you're not even army yet, you're still fucking AIT. shut your whore mouths until you're at your first fucking unit you fucking millenial pieces of shit.

>being this edgy

I had over 1.5 GPA in high school

SO FUCKING COOL

MEPS told me to fuck off despite having great grades, acing ASVAB, being decently fit, and planning to life it because they deemed that my fucking complexion was a critical working and health hazard that would prevent me from doing my job.

yes, the US Army told me to fuck off because i had moderate acne.
Fuck them.

Infantry fags. I look forward to reading your obits. Maybe you can get a shitty section of highway named after you.

I have respect for what the soldiers THINK they are doing.

Pic is so accurate it hurts

Nobody cares about the Mexican army.

Mexico has an army? You must be confused, they only have cartels

I was soldiering when you three stooges were still swimming around in your fathers' balls!

ASA Lives!

I don't see a single blue cord, go back to your gay POG orgy faggot.

So we should let a bunch of sand people goatfuckers kill everyone they want and bomb our buildings? Yeah, that makes sense
>faggot

Faggots like you are why the good soldiers are getting out, making way for beta pogs and female infantrymen....

because the marine corps was a far greater branch to join

Don't worry, with idiots like him and them they'll all end up dying and needing experienced ones to come back to train them. Hey, did you know that you can't call someone a faggot in the marines anymore?

Completely opposite direction of what I meant. Your immature answer was all I needed.
>faggot

topkek

Same with the army. The only insult you can dish out in the army nowadays is "fat", but the sjws will see an end to that I'm sure....

Because Air Force is master race.

>somehow going to war will solve this

go fucking kill yourself

>army
>blue uniforms
sure you're not chairforce?
>no infantry cord
the fuck are you faggots even playing at?

Would if I could
You misspelled "Chair Force"

reroll

I live in australia
I have both australian and Israeli nationality and I am in the process of moving to Israel.
I feel like I am making the right decision in going to the more serious of the two.

AIT at fort Lee fags

>security
sup blue falcon

>Not removing your name tags

Holy fucking shit private. Who's your CO?

I had career options which which weren't shit when I was 18

Excuse me! But it is a very intensive and physically exhausting job moving my joystick on my office chair. I risk my life every day bombing people with my drones!

rolio

What's your MOS? It isn't Infantry, pretty good odds of it being just as POG as the Chair Force.

>2 spics 1 nigger
The military is for minorities, confirmed.

I was in the army and its actually nothing special

do you have the PTSD?

lmao 18x here if I see your mexican ass I'll make sure to tell your oic to stick you down the shitter for being a typical cunt.

Is errbody in the army a beaner in 2016?

It shouldn't be. There isn't a war going on.

>pathetic lower life forms
>ARMYLIFE
top kek

No, just the ones in
Relaxin Jackson

Well, 1, there is always a war going on.
and 2, im not from the states.

Yes! My doctor said i might have a severe case of shell shock because on of my drones hit a bird and scared me half to death, it shook the camera...all of that shaking...*stares into the abyss*.

Because I dont enjoy getting brainwashed into killing sandniggers so politicians can line their pockets.

Pfft, everyone knows that it isn't a war if 'Murica isn't involved in it.

>*knife hands internally*
someone explain?

I'm not in the military, I don't care to be. I might just go back to college and pay for it by going into the Marines to be a grunt, but that's about it. If you're going to sign up to blow shit up, might as well actually blow shit up and live for five minutes like a good rifleman grunt

The army recently decided to phase out the Class A or "dress greens" for enlisted personnel. Now all cherry fucks and NCOs have to wear the ASUs. Them lacking the fortitude to wear a blue cord is pathetic, no matter what uniform they wear. I've seen baby shit harder than those pussies. They look about as maniacal as a box of kittens.

>Ctrl+F
>EOD
>Phrase not found

Yall need to step up your game.

Smells like bait, but here is one hell of a determining factor there gunny. I only took the ASVAB once. F2R

army boots, go mop something, then sit down and let the Marines do the fighting.

Reason? Don't ask don't tell was in affect

youre just a super pog

PC bullshit said that you weren't allowed to point at somebody while you yelled at them because it was too aggressive, but if you kept all of your fingers together and gestured with your entire hand (the "knife hand") then it wasn't technically pointing.

I'd rather die by auto erotic asphyxiation than be a fucking pawn (and possibly die) for the oligarchs

rah devil

no, not really, thats just what muricans like to think, they always think so highly of themselves.

and you are so flamboyant that you couldn't just not tell everyone how much of a dick munching fag you are?

well, I'm not in the armed forces, so yeah.

Calm down pup, you'll do no fighting from behind your computer screen...
>muh every marine is rifleguy

Seriously?!

Lol tough guy

its just a hand in the shape of a knife. usually used in an angry manner

Well that's because 'Murica is the best and superior country on the planet. 'Murica IS the New Roman Empire because we are the best.

If this is you, you are a slick sleeve waste of air and shouldve been nutted into your beta dad's cum sock you little fucking shit speck. your bitch ass isnt above anyone with that weak as fuck stack you have on your chest. what in the mother of god is your mos? is it mandatory to be a pimple faced faggot who just got off the titty milk before basic? all of you are ugly little gremlins who enlisted for the sole purpose of proving everyone who called you a weak jawed window licker wrong, but guess what pog? YOU ARE WRONG. I bet your obese cow of a mother is waiting with baited breath for a tri folded flag and a pair of boots.
dont fucking disappoint her

Actually what he said doesn't sound surprising today, especially since you can be dishonorably discharged for "homophobia" and "hatespeech" for being a bishop/chaplain in the Navy

Marine corps is the only REAL branch

>Marines
I know a couple of them. Only one isn't an actual faggot.

KEK