So Sup Forums, it's my birthday tomorrow

So Sup Forums, it's my birthday tomorrow.

My friends and family are all asking if I want to do anything, go anywhere, whatever. I honestly can't think of a single fucking thing to do. Best idea I had is go see a movie, maybe do some pub trivia later in the evening.

Any ideas of shit I can do? I'm in the lower part of Michigan if that helps spawn any thoughts

If you can't think of anything you want to do then pick something that they want to do. Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean it's all about you. You're going to have to learn how to compromise sooner or later. Might as well learn now.

That's why I recommended a movie and trivia.

If I actually did what I wanted, we'd likely just head up to Grand Rapids and drink/eat a shitload. The other option seems like a more crowd pleasing, not alcoholic version.

bump

Then go out for a movie and trivia. And secretly get loaded as hell. It's pretty easy to do that in the dark theatre. Then everybody wins.

how old will you turn ?

Hey I've only got enough money for some drinks and a movie, would you mind getting me one or two of these for my birthday?

greenmangaming com/games/mystery-bundle-5-pack/#b

It'd make me so happy.

[email protected]

Fuck off mate, you're not me

if male, go with your friends and go to a bar, drink a lot of beer, then have an orgy with prostitutes

if female, do the same but have sex with random guys you meet in the bar, rather than a gigolo

sex is always good on birthd

I'm op, don't know who you are. I turned 26 today?

What movie?

Tomorrow dumbass. At least read my OP post through before you act like a tard

Probably Nice Guys. Seemed funny

Birthdays are for girls, ya big fag

Yeah I wanna see that too

I am OP and I wanted the game. You're not OP because when I made this post it was my birthday tomorrow.

Now it's 1:16 AM in Michigan and it's my birthday. I recently turned 26. So yes it's my Birthday and stop trying to impersonate me.

I really want the game. greenmangaming com/games/mystery-bundle-5-pack/#b

It'd make me so happy.

[email protected]

Im gonna need to see some I.D.

First you try to impersonate me and now you want to see my I.D.?

Yeah no.

No game for you then

fine will my birth certificate do?

kek fuck off mate

Oh shit, it expires tomorrow. Renewal by mail?

Already got the temp license stapled to the back of it. New one should be coming along shortly

Now that I've sent you the link gift me the game instead of this faggot My email is: [email protected]

Thanks.

You should go to Detroit and start some shit with some street tuffs

You can have these

Lower Michigan huh? I live in northwest ohio. Come see me and we can get drunk

Don't really want to get in trouble with the law for my birthday though.

Just make your own begging thread you fuck nut

I only have a pc though :/

Depends what are you drinking?

don't photoshop my ID you imposter!

Fuck off and let me enjoy my birthday and get my $6 games so I can have a good birthday.

Up about Toledo? That's about the closest Ohio city to me at the moment

>Oh no, don't write things on a post it! It's my one weakness!

Now you're just imposting and trolling. Fuck off cunt and get your own birthday

What's up with this shit?