Sup Forums, i would like to have a discussion about this. A 19 year old girl, Alice Coyle...

Sup Forums, i would like to have a discussion about this. A 19 year old girl, Alice Coyle, apparently got absolutely wasted on a legal high called "spice", before pulling down her pants and masturbating on a park bench, in full view of onlookers. Someone recorded it on their phone and the video went viral, although the uncensored version is difficult to find.

What do you think of this? Do any of you have experience with these "legal highs"? Has anyone heard of this "spice"?

Pic related, it's Alice Coyle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykbZ9884SNc
mundowanda.com/video-alice-coyle-masturbates.html
erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Products_Spice_and_Synthetic_Cannabinoids.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The real question is Why did no one record and upload?

Apparently someone did, his name was Lee Felton. As i said, the video went viral and the censored version is easy enough to find.

>Someone recorded it on their phone and the video went viral

Can you fucking read?

Pix or it didnt happen

so you came here in search of the uncensored version

link pls

Well i'd be lying if i said i didn't want to see it, but i am also genuinely interested, as stated in my original post if anyone has experience with these "legal highs". I mean, seems like a pretty crazy thing to do, in full view of the public, and i've heard similar stories of people taking the stuff and losing themselves for a while.

own fault. action, reaction.

OP, spice is spice. It'll fuck ya up in the weed kind of way. Speaking of spice...OP's mom is cooking.

Yes it is actually popular where I am, that shit can kill you.Two years ago we went on lockdown bc some dumb bitch smoked it on campus, shit herself, and passed out. Had the paramedics show up then we had an assembly next week about spice. Its fucking insect spray/ati pest spray, sprayed all over grass or weed. Its fucking retarded

Bump for video

Well, i've smoked weed before and from what i've hear about this "spice" and other synthetic versions (if thats what it is), it's on a whole nother level.

These stories are supposedly not uncommon. I've heard of people taking it and thinking they can fly and jumping off buildings and stuff like that.

Here's the vid you lazy fucks. try using google next time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ykbZ9884SNc

Bump.

I would honestly try meth before smoking a come of spice. Is happily smoke comes of normal weed. Spice is addictive nasty poison that does.psychological damage unless you have been.a junkie before don't smoke.Spice.

Regard my advice.

This is not normal behavior. She must've been outta her mind.

Eh wasn't the best vid iv jacked off too but hey its there.....

Imagine being in the park and seeing that, fuckin hell

Legal spice is not bad. You get almost instant high after you smoke. BUt doesnt last very long.

Spice k2 outer limits. I was left on my back seizing after I blacked out stood straight up and fell to the floor to have my head be hit by a rock. Took me a hour while tripping absolute balls to find my way out of a forest I ran deep into. Cannot explain the trip, I did this shit on accident and was not expecting it. I practically smoked a butt load of random chemicals.

the spiiiiiiiiice...

Weed gets you high. Spice fucks you up. I always made this distinction. First off, this will ruin your tolerance towards regular marijuana. If you smoke it regularly, weed don't get you every high.
For the most part, if you got your shit together, it's "safe" short-term. Notice the quotations. I suppose it isn't as bad as RV meth, after all. I myself smoked it for months. One day, I was sitting watching TV, completely off my head. I was living alone in a two story house. I hear something. A sixth sense kicks in. I knew then I was being watched and listened to. At first I thought it was people who broke in and I was too fuck to even hear them moving around. A grabbed a knife from the kitchen.

For the entire afternoon, I was prowling the house, looking for every nook and cranny looking for them. I could also hear them. The phrase "What should we do?" was asked repeatedly. Eventually, I calmed down, realized it was my brain fucking with me. The voices came back and I gave up smoking entirely. But they stayed, and I rationalized constantly. From ghosts haunting me, to camera in my house put in by family members, even government agencies. But I was sane enough to realize how preposterous this was.

And to make a very long short as short as possible, I spend the next 5 months or so, trying to hang onto my sanity, feeling like I was going to crack from the stress. I drank heavily to calm my nerves, and it seemed to help with the voices, which I heard constantly, often critiquing and generally narrating my life. They stopped for the most part since April, but they surface occasionally when I think about it. For instance, at the moment, I can hear a soft, indstinct whisper coming from somewhere.

So yeah, don't do it. Just smoke the regular shit.

Spice was only fun when we couldn't find weed. Even then it gave me headaches. I've heard crazy and stupid stories of people getting totally wasted off it and could never figure out why.

I've had at least 7 different brands, they all suck

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Weed > Spice just buy weed op it'll fuck you up less in the longrun.

My ex took it and started mumbling to himself. went and got a cup of water and sprinkled onion skin in it. Took a sip of it and clung to me, bawling, screaming and mumbling that he didn't want to 'go alone'. He, trembling, offered me the cup. Drank the onion skin water. He was genuinely sobbing because in his state of mind he truly believed he had cunningly poisoned us both. He created a fucking romeo and juliet scene, then claimed he wanted to lie down and slept for an hour. Woke up claiming that he slept through the whole thing, all disappointed.

What are some good workout songs? I'm open to any suggestions, just no heavy metal.

>this is not normal behavior

>whole nother level
Yes, yes it is. I use it off and on and its fucking great. But misuse it, or take too high a dose and it fucks you up something fierce. Like when you're new to weed and you have some really good shit, but then you get all smashed and paranoid, like that but far greater

And no, it's not insecticide or anything gay like that, that's just the usual demonizing. It's an insanely fun ride when you do it right, do it wrong and you get rektd

No, I actually have suffered from severe PTSD. Multiple claims of seizures, self harm, and damage has been reported to occurs after the ingesting of particular spice substances. I don't see anything that I'm claiming being unlikely or hard to believe.

It almost sounds like you're defending this substance, am I correct?

DON'T FUCKING DO THIS SHIT, IT FELT LIKE MY HEART WAS INFLATING, turns out I was having an actual 'small' heart attack. Fuck that shit. Different chemicals in every pouch.

Your advice is bad and you should feel bad

That's because you are weak. And gay
And, most likely, a liar

well, thats what she was on, apparently. It was legal.

Jeez, that sounds... intense, and not in a good way. From the articles i've been reading, apparently it is not uncommon for people who have used it to liken it to meth and other harder drugs, more so than just regular marijuana. Then there are videos of people taking it and running into traffic and generally going crazy. I suppose the consensus is, as others have already stated, not to take it. Not that it is easily obtainable, as most places are banning or have banned it, and rightly so it would seem.

That's crazy. It clearly alters ones perception in unpredictable ways, as made clear by the original post and subsequent stories in this thread, as well as articles available online talking about the drug.

Interesting. I suppose your experience would be in the minority of users.

I have no intention of doing it. Ok, i admit i was curious but cannot obtain it regardless, and the risks sound like they far outweigh any "benefits".

Try claims. That'll do it.

No you stupid fuck I'm saying you didn't walk into the woods and accident smoke spice, hit your head on a rock after having seizures and somehow walked out of the woods. I'm not defending spice I'm just remarking that your story is complete bullshit.

what?

Smoked it nearly every day for a couple months. Heart palpitations happened quickly. I found it to be pretty addictive, some do and some don't. Not a satisfying high at all, just a rush.

Russia's been going crazy about them for a long time. Some even say that spice is an american bioweapon to exterminate the russians, lol

>Interesting. I suppose your experience would be in the minority of users.
That's because I know its just a ride. Yes, I was freaking out, yes, i was seeing colours scintillating and yes I could feel my paranoia raging like a nigger at a blacklivesmatter rally

But it is literally in your head. It'll pass soon enough
Just sprinkle a little into a tobacco plug in a bong and you'll be fine

Not that hard to find.
mundowanda.com/video-alice-coyle-masturbates.html

Tried it once.. I was lucky it didn't fucking kill me.. There is some long-term effects like Depersonalization which I now have.. It's not easy recovery but I'm getting there.. Spice is not natural. Messed me up big time.. My advice stick to weed and only weed...

That shit is a synthetic variant of cannibinoids that gets around current drug laws by not being an extract or ever being derived from the natural marijuana cannabinoids. They just spray it on vegetation and bag it up. It's made in China and they have no standard dosages or anything they don't give a fuck because post Mao China has a ruined culture with no ethics.

Just smoke regular weed, it'll be legal within a decade anyway.

howevr u wont lose weight, u fat

Are you sure you're not referring to ketamine? I know there are lots of nasty russian drugs, but, as with many street drugs one of the main dangers is not so much the drug itself (although yes, they are dangerous), but what they are cut with- like baby powder and other random shit. Theres a video of a guy in a wheelchair i remember seeing a while ago, and he took a lot of ketamine, and he had his leg in a bucket and the doctors basically slid his lower leg off the bone, such was the extent of the flesh rotting away.

I used to smoke weed, quite a lot too. Tried it again recently and it just made me feel really dull and tired, which was strange 'coz i used to love the stuff.

>smoked it out of a bong
>start vomiting uncontrollably
>about 2 minutes, felt like hours
>PAINFUL heart palpitations
>I couldn't control my body at all
>Felt like I was watching my body do this from behind me
>thinking back on ut gives me PTSD-like reactions

This was 5 years ago, all of this was horrific enough that it bothers me whenever i think about it, and I'm not a delicate guy.

I was thinking about Salvia but isnt the same shit...

Are you sure you don't mean krokodil?

Yes, sorry that it what i meant. I knew it started with a "k".

I tried that Spice bullshit once when it first started to come out about 5 years ago.

Had a psychotic episode and freaked out while watching the movie about Leonardo DiCaprio in that fucking island mental asylum movie.

You're basically smoking potpourri

All the chemicals just totally messes you up.

That's the misuse I spoke about earlier. It's not weed. You shouldn't use it as such

Spice is horrible ugh i remeber smoking it with my ex at her moms house. I remeber it first showing up atound me in 09 or 10 and it was nightmarish. Changes too since there constantly altering to beat the dea.

Years ago like an idiot i bought some from a smoke shop and smoked that garbage. I seriously felt fucking retarded for 3 months where i had no short term memory. Never again, took a long time for me to feel normal again

Here in australia, a friend of mine told me a similar story. He smoked some, began vomiting uncontrollably to the point that he believed he was dying. He went to bed and woke up on the floor hours later, having some sort of fit, unable to see and thinking he'd gone blind. Apparently it subsided after about an hour, but it does not sound enjoyable, especially considering people take the stuff with the intention of getting high, aka feeling good.

friend smoked some, went home. I went outside next morning and he was passed out in my garden lol

It was truly fucking terrifying. my left arm was just shaking by itself and I couldn't even form the words to beg the roommate 'watching' me for water. We were told it was supposed to be 'like salvia.' It is NOT 'like salvia' or 'like weed.' That shit is rat poison or something.

Haha wow, you are insanely demented.

When I say accidentally smoked it I meant I didn't know what the substance was at the time and that I happened to be in a forest with a 'friend' during the time and ditched while I was seizing. She left in fear of me dying and getting in trouble for feeding me the stuff. This happened a while ago and I was very young at the time and had thought it was something waaaaay different.

You prove no points by calling my story bullshit because I gain nothing from telling my personal story and lying about it.

I don't even care to ask what the fuck is wrong with you. Just calm yourself down, you don't have to be edgy and right about everything.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I ran a shop in NZ selling these highs, it was a big money maker, the erly versions were not that strong but as different companies started to compete with each other they got stronger and stronger to the point that some of the highs got legitimately terrifying.

I ended up at the hospital at one point from liver damage from abusing them. The different types would give paranoia or hallucinations or anger issues. they are also addictive as fuck.

Calm down with the commas. Whatever you want to jack off about. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with you irl.

I have NEVER tripped off spice....but know a lot of people who handle it..I don't smoke the shit anymore tho

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would copy paste anything posted here as fact.

Yeah, must suck being called out on the bullshit that most likely pervades your "life"

hows teh liver now?

I suppose all these stories, as well as the drugs reputation brings me back to the girl in the OP, Alice Coyle. She took some in a public place, lost control (presumably) and masturbated in full view of everyone- kids, old people, anyone and everyone. As... depraved as it sounds (and i huess, is) and as terrible as most stories are, i find this fascinating, in a perverted kind of way, just that utter loss of self control and pure indulgence of such a primal urge whilst in public, with complete disregard for any and all consequences. She ended up having the video spread online and had to go to court and now has a years community service, as well as no doubt having a tarnished reputation. All this, and no doubt much more, because after smoking the stuff, she got so horny that all logic and reason went out the window.

Well i have not tried salvia and after seeing some videos, do not want to. It looks like it temporarily turns people into retards- literally.

Liver damage? was it hardcore serious, or were you able to somehow... "undo" the damage? Probably an ignorant question.

Sounds like your only speaking out of insecurities and your dad raped your stoopid asshole and also taught you how to browse.

Spice is illegal now, as are most designer drugs

Do you have a necklace with a toilet roll on it or do you pay someone to pluck the mushrooms off your chin?

New strains are made in place of the illegal ones. They still sell spice in smoke shops.

I smoked spice back in '09 or '10. The brand names I was most familiar with was k2, gold rush, silver surfer, kimchi, and blueberry dynamite. The high was similar to weed but not the same and didn't last long. I stopped smoking it but I had several friends who kept at it and they are all strung out on various things now (meth, h, pills, etc.). Shortly after I quit the active chemical was finally made illegal, but apparently they fucked with the chemistry enough to still give the "same" effect buy comply with the current laws. The last time I smoked it was 2012 and the brand names were mad hatter and red bull. Both times all I felt was a feeling similar to being drunk and my heart beating insanely fast. Needless to say I never smoked it again after that. I had a friend who smoked it one time while drunk and blacked out and repeatedly slammed his head against his friends windshield until he "came to". I had another friend who was smoking something by the brand name 'darkness'. He was taking opana at the time of smoking and ended up dying. Not sure if that was an opiod overdose or the chemicals just didn't mix. Either way the autopsy was apparently inconclusive.

Tl;Dr: fuck these legal highs and just smoke weed. If you can't find weed then just deal with it/get drunk. Legal highs are trashy and can/will seriously fuck you up.

yes the herb shop where i live, basically every-time one strain is banned, another slightly different one takes its place.

Sorry for your troubles user, you're gonna have to ask some else for help on that. I have no personal experience.

Liver is much better now, the government here blanket banned them over a year ago now so i went back to pot and recovered quite well since.

Here is a pic of just a couple of the probably thousand plus brands that were released here within a couple of years.

Can we hear the story of the first time you did heroin? Let me guess you were in the woods, had a seizure and hit your head on a rock. Your imaginary friend freaked out, but you somehow made it out.

Salvia's an actual hallucinogen. It's a short acting one but you will trip balls for about 15 minutes. I generally feel like I can't get up out of my chair and I feel like I'm sitting in a movie theater watching my own past as a film... with a guardian angel..

It's weird, and a lot of times it makes me feel guilty, so it's not really fun.

I have kept a few hundred packets for the memories lol.

I used to get cunts coming in to the shop begging for more trying to give me consoles or tvs or jewelry as down payments for more of it. People got really hooked on the shit.

First time I read a book or made a reasonable conscious decision might benefit your life a bit better. Sounds like you need to do less heroin and hitting your head on rocks.

It's just the amount of shit that dribbles from your noisehole rich and fertile

Yes, this brings up another interesting point. Because no-one seems to know what actually goes in the drug, it is impossible to say how it might mix if the person in question is taking other medication, prescription or otherwise.

Oh well thats good then. The reason i ask is because i have a cousin who used to take a fuckton of acid on the regular, now his liver is fucked and he has to walk around with some kind of device to help it function. I always assumed liver damage was permanent, regardless of the extent.

Theres a video, amongst the many of a guy and a gilr who take some salvia, the guy proceeds to get up and jump out a glass window. In the remainder of the video, you can hear him yelling and hollering from outside, while the girl just sits there going "hat the fuck, what the fuck", yet seemingly unable to do anything about it.

Nah, human poop is to acidic to help nourish any plant life. If you would take the time of day to consider the sustenance of your replies you might say something funny. Sounds like you're trying to hard to sound like a Stephen king novel.

I have seen people get liver damage like you cousin also and is something that im glad i avoided, not that i tried avoiding it, i was just lucky. The side effect of the legal highs was that once you had consumed around 4-5 grams of it in a short amount of time it would knock you out cold for a few hours, almost like the sleep you get from a crack comedown. I believe those naps saved me quite a bit.

onset of schizophrenia

i smoked salvia once with a friend. basically don't remember the high at all, but was told by another friend who watched us that we became convinced a tiny moth flying around his backyard was a massive moth demon. then proceeded to rip off our shirts and try to bludgeon said moth to death with our shoes

"spice" is usually a brand or pseudo name for many synthetic analogs that mimic THC&CBD's from plant based cannabis.

In normal weed you get THC in some concentration and then a handful or so of different canabinoids that are in much lower concentrations. These secondary components are what give the relaxation and pain relief by acting on certain receptors in your brain.

These "spice" mixes are analogs of just one type of compound naturally found in weed, but at such an abnormally high concentration that it is unhealthy for you and unbalanced as a high. Dosage control is very hard and there are many issues related to mid-long term usage not related to natural cannabis use (especially vapes and dabs).

ER visits exploded in the years after this stuff became popular. It's hard to fight because they can tweak the molecule just a little bit and it is no longer illegal. It is "out in the wild" in that they have no idea what kind of side effects it contains and that this new compound is out of their hands.

Many of these "research chemicals" (or their pre-cursors for later reassembly) are made in China and made in mass quantities then shipped here legally or in "samples" through the mail.

Source: I am a chemist uni student and I like certain drugs.

Read some of these and about any drug on the site before you ingest.

erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Products_Spice_and_Synthetic_Cannabinoids.shtml

tl;dr Spice is fake weed that tries to copy some small portion of natural weed's high and give you only that molecule at really high dosage making it quite abnormal and many adverse reactions happen. Stick with the real stuff.

Best movie

Salvia in my opinion can actually be quite fun, its something that you don't smoke on the reg but is fantastic for a good trip, as long as you don't sit down because then you tend to get sucked into whatever your sitting on lol. When legal highs got blanket banned here salvia was caught up in the ban which was a disappointment.

Smoked a giant blunt of it and time froze while everything started looping. Then went to hell and begged the devil for my dog so I had a friend for eternity. Randomly shot back to body and was so fucking happy to be alive also smoked it for another year or so it just trips you the fuck out I swear some brands that sell that shit have the devil in them. One of the most demonic highs you can get for sure

Interesting. Though previously mentioned in the thread, i was not aware that the majority of this stuff came from afar as china. I assumed most was made locally.

The herb shop i used to visit would sell brand after brand and, as you say, once one type was outlawed they would tweak the recipe slightly, enough to get around the laws yet not enough to alter the desirable effect. I've heard, as you have also stated that this can be a problem for doctors as they have no idea what the patient has taken and thus, how to adequately treat it. Thank you for the link, i will definitely be reading through it.

one time i smoked quite a bit of salvia through a pipe and my friends thought it was a laugh as apparently i went full on retarded, one mate pulled a bucky for me and told me it was pot and that it would help, after taking the bucky he laughed as he had use straight salvia in it and that's when things got real bad, one guy laughing at me felt like a crowd and i had to go and walk in circles on my lawn yelling at everyone to leave me alone, then the next day i smoked more of it. its a strange drug that's for sure.

I tried k2 once I got lost in the woods that is 100 yards from my house for an hour good times

Nigga not to bum you out, but it sounds like Spice triggered your latent schizophrenia.

Entirely reasonable to see a therapist about that, and if you want a solution/fix there are drug options. Yours doesn't sound "too intense" but it's relative. If you actually felt like you were going to lose it from the stress, that can be pretty bad.

The slight tweaking of the recipe is what let the legal highs here in nz sell for so long until the government blanket banned them. To be honest it was the right thing to do as they were getting out of hand.

A lot of the brands sold in nz were from chemicals imported from outside countries like china and then sprayed onto plants like damiana here in nz. in fact i made my own for my store at one point as it was very cost effective then outright importing the whole thing.

I smoked spice once.
I laughed uncontrollably for no reason, and so hard it didn't make a sound and I was crying, for about 45 seconds straight. After that felt a normal weed high for about 10 minutes. Doesn't last long.
Also extremely dangerous. Can and definitely will cause seizures. I've seen it happen multiple times.

i don't know if your advice or your grammar is worse you illiterate fuck

Forgot this part.
While I was crying/laughing/trippinballs I texted my boy.
"Fucking help dude."

>Come of spice
>Comes of normal weed
U wot M8

he's obviously meaning to say "cone"

Like a pre-rolled paper?
I prefer pipes if smoking Kush, but rillos if it's reggie.
Joints just don't burn right.

No heavy metal ? Keep listening to the trap queen . Faggot