Ask a pharmacist anything

Ask a pharmacist anything.

Why did you choose that pic?

Most stocked drug?

What country/state do you work?

One of my friends was prescribed those is high school and would sell them to the rest of us sometimes. It's basically legal meth.

Okay ... I suffer from spinal stenosis at L4. My physician prescribed Vimovo and Tylenol No. 3, but the pain is still present. Is there another (or better) combination?

Most people are familiar with adderall. I assume the average age on Sup Forums is probably early twenties, so they had their parents drug them with adderall or ritalin.

The ones in our best seller are anti-depressant, synthroid and blood pressure / cholesteol meds. I guess the most stocked drug would be vitamins D + calcium? (Doesn't expire, cheap, lots of people take it)

what will frequent xanax use do to me/ my brain?

>no prescription
>about .66 mg a day

In large doses it can emulate the affects of "meth" but although it is called methampthetimene it should not be coupled with drugs that are most commonly referred to as "meth". What I'm trying to say is you're wrong faggot

do you think or know that their are cures for diseases that are more profitable to just medicate? Which diseases?

Canada
Do you have nerve pain? (Burning, tingling sensation?)
Then maybe you need to head toward less common pain medication such as lyrica or neurontin.

First you will build a tolerence and an addiction. Then your judgement will be compromised. Also, using benzodiazepine regularly has been linked with memory problems.

I've been taking wellbutrin lately and it started producing excess acid in my stomach and I had to go to the ER to get the pain under control. I stopped the wellbutrin, and my psych just prescribed me Prozac. I'm now taking that and I'm having the same problem. I'm eating food and drinking water with it but it doesn't seem to help. Tips?

What are some drugs that bodybuilders consume?

I know of humulin r, and I heard that you don't need to be prescribed, you can just go and ask for it. Is this true? Anything else like this?

No nerve pain as described

why are you so incompetent?

What should I tell the a doctor to prescribe me adderall?

Not OP, but I've got disc disease in that area.

Never had anything that took away my pain completely, but Tylenol 3 is about as weak as opiates get.

If you have nerve pain, Gabapentin and Oxycodone/contin do a decent job.

Really, if you can fix the problem and only be on drugs temporarily, that is the best.

I love the highs, but much rather would have no pain for just one day even.

I'm pretty sure for more chronic disease theres nothing to be done .( hypertension, diabetes, cholesterol etc.)
I'm not sure for cancer, sometimes I think europeans are way ahead than us with some very promosing technology.
I'm also not sure about disease that involves the immune system such as psoriasis, colitis, etc

with the xanax, how often would you recommend it for safe use? dose?

25mg valium doesn't make me a bit tired after 35+h awake, am I retarded?

Agreed. One day without pain would be a blessing

Hey im studiying that shit, ok so anything i can use for a work of pharmaceutical powders and some inovations

So I was prescribed Gabapentin and it doesn't do shit for me. Been taking 300mg every day for 3 weeks, is it fine to stop taking it? Makes me nauseous all the time and leaves me spaced out

I know you're not a Dr. but I after vyvanse and ambien, though now i was given Seroquel. 600mg+ and during the day I take about 50mg. any suggestions. Sorry currently on dxm, lmao

why aren't we using devices like these. they do exist in a "gun" form?

Is there anything for being a psychopath, OP?

pharmacist are doctors user...Pharm D

Why do faggot pharmacists like pleb XR addy instead of several, god tier 30 mg instant release?

Pharmacist or pharm tech? If pharmicist how long did it take?

When do you take it?

I was on that for a while for nerve pain and took it just before bed to help with sleep.

The side effects are not nearly as bad as Lyrica from my experience, but it does give a strange clumsy feeling.

The first thing to know is that the first few weeks are the wost with antidepressant, you should be patient a bit. Otherwise at least try to take zantac to reduce the acidity. Prozac is an old molecule, I would suggest more something like celexa.

it depends where you are from.. I dont know much about the drugs bodybuilding takes I did hear about insuline ..

Just google attention deficit disorder and try to make your doctor believe you.

I'm clearly zonked, so I take 600mg+ a night and during the day about 50mg+

I'm currently studying pharmacy at university but constantly question my life direction. Is it worth?

Also, what do you think about current benzodiazapine scheduling?

Would it ever be possible to steal pills? Or is that a guaranteed way to get caught?

Is colloidal silver safe, my mouth is killing me and I read online it is but I don't know anyone who has personally used it.

Do you guys have a processing time for Roxis, methadone, other hard CII drugs?

I take it at night as well. Doc prescribed it to help with anxiety, sleep and back pain after my car accident

How effective is prednisone for treating joint pain? Is it detrimental to take it in the short term?

I used to take anti-depressants a lot when I was younger and I never had this problem. I'm 21 and now it's an issue. The ER gave me omeprozol (spelling?) for the acidity and that helped, but it's just such a pain in the ass to deal with.

Not legit ones though, they get paid for stickers on bottles. No offense

What is your opinion on methadone as a pain reliever?

Hint at symptoms of add, but never speak about prescription drugs, unless the doctor brings it up, in which case don't mention any in particular

are you planning on workin in a town whose name you've never heard of? if yes, congrats, you'll earn at least 50/hr.

if no, prepare to send out job apps for a couple years. pharmacists are flooded, though i suppose that oculd be said for most jobs

Speaking of Adderall...

31yo male. I started Vyvanse for treatment of ADD. It worked great. Was super focused, boss at work even commented how productive I was. Unfortunately I had a super-rare side effect: impotence. It was sadly due to the medicine; if I didn't take it on the weekends, no issues.

Switched to Ritalin. Don't like it as much; too myopic, can't turn off thoughts, and makes it tough to begin speaking.

Is the impotence side effect of amphetamines expected? Temporary while the body adjusts? Treatable?

It goes Doctors - Nurses - Pharmacists

So I've been having to take .25mg xanax every other day or so for anxiety. Not prescription but i get it from a friend and it does its job. Do you think I'll get addicted? I've only been taking it that often the past week or so. Almost went a week without it but my anxiety got worse for some reason. Been having this problem for the past two months.

Is there any way I can get focalin or a off brand without a prescription?

how easy is it to write prescriptions if you have a pad. and how likely is it to get caught

How do I get addys and hydro for cheap?

shit, a guy i knew was perscribed xanax and he was taking upwards of 6 mg a day

How likely would you be to sneak oxy if someone bribed you? What would maximize the likelihood of you selling them oxy?

Street. Steal it.

you're already addicted kyle

Do you take it everyday? If so it's possible you built a tolerance.
300mg is actually a very low dosage with gabapentin. they could try increasing your dosage.
wat
no idea what that is .
pharmacist i guess total 6 years

you're becoming dependent on it, but you dont need it. im just a simple asbestos surveyor, but i know your kind.

keep taking it, go on. you'll be fucked in six months. fuckin do it, pussy

I was recently diagnosed with severe anxiety, depression, rejection issues and mono phobia by a therapist due to years of abuse and shit by my parents. he advised that i should go on medication to help with the side effects (can't sleep and a variety of other fun shit).
Im not opposed to medication, however, I do not want to become a vegetable..what do you recommend I try taking??

they are no a MD, but that is some serious chem to know. mix the wrong meds are you are fucked...knowing all the reactions and counter reactions...it is worth the title...the least you can do is call them by their proper title.

Are you white pharmacist male scum?

Most states don't allow pharmacist to write RXs. Sometimes it's just legend drugs, like inhalers or hydrocortisone.

Why was Orudis KT discontinued as an over-the-counter drug? I had bought some once and it had worked well for my arthritis.

Hey man I've been taking Effexor for about a month (depression/social anxiety for years) and noticed my dick is like a wet noodle. Can't really get that hard and its A LOT harder to cum if I go through with it and don't just give up after 20 minutes or so. Is it possible that this is a side affect? I'm aware anti-depressants have this sort of effect but I have taken a few other kinds a few years back (Welbutrin,Vyvanse,Lexapro) and never experienced these side-affects. Should I tell my psych next time I see them?

A hypospray (colloquially, hypo) was a medical device used to inject liquids into the body. The system used a noninvasive transport mechanism of compressed air to transfer the injectant from the device into the subdermal layer below the skin of the body, or artery. This was done without the use of a needle, ensuring that the skin was not punctured during use, thus reducing the risk of infection or pain at the site of injection. Various drugs could be used, inserted into the hypo in vials attached to the end of the instrument.

Xanax withdrawal is worse than heroin withdrawal

literally how the fuck do i get rid of this cold/allergy hybrid? my nose has been clogged for 15 years

If you are taking only as needed for anxiety attacks a couple of times a week at that dose, you are probably fine.

Taking it daily and then suddenly running out can be very bad.

I get 30 0.5 mg each month, but probably only take 15 throughout the month, and only sometimes before sleep or when a panic attack comes on.

do you know where I get some nerve gas?

i was a pharmacist in my country

i salute you

anything about pharmaceutical powders like innovations or somthng

wait, did flags just disappear for anyone else? whats goin on

if Tramadol can't successfully relieve my back pain, what drug can I use?

I'm a new pharmacist. My first two months were the worst months of my life. I actually made threads on here about hating my life and having made a mistake. It's better now. I got more experience, I can handle the stress better and better leadership, but shit, school doesn't prepare you for what you will face.
I think the second part of your question might be US related.
not guaranteed but really likely.
ah prednisone, I hate that molecule. Short term is usually fine at a low dosage. Long term you won't be able to stop it.
last line of treatment.
i can see why someone that doesn't know what the pharmacist does thinks that...
we check for interaction/allergies/indication and save people everyday, you would be surprised by the mistake the MD makes....(nobody is perfect..)

Pharmicists know more about meds than doctors. Doctor's are more about diagnosing and which general course/type of medication route to take

Aye, I was on Effexor, get off that asap, same thing with the dick. ask about Viibryd that helped me as a crutch had dick mobility as well. Got off it a couple months ago and am doin good. it sered it's purpose till another doc put me on seroquel

but as a pharmacist do you do anything to confirm a script is legitimate if it comes on the proper pad?

amphetamine or meth?
Only true pharmacists know the answer

go back to Sup Forums

it can actually kill you only two classes of drug which have potential fatal withdrawals are benzos and barbiturates

How does it feel to be payed a fortune to do literally nothing of value

You rehash textbooks and dumb it down for drug addicts and retards, talk to me when you're making the poisons of the world, like me

not worth it. Narcos are too controlled.

>Short term is usually fine at a low dosage. Long term you won't be able to stop it.
prednisone is gonna be a staple of your job, dont forget it. weening will be a chore.

im honestly surprised i ended up here. whoa.

ah fuck me

If it looks fishy we're gonna check with doctor's office. Most of the time if the doctor's office knows a pad is gone, it'll get flagged to nearby pharmacies. If you don't know the doc's DEA number, the RX is not legit

interesting just curious :P

im 18 yr, weigh 120(ish) have a super metabolism, and have never done opioids in my life, but when i shattered my wrist 6 weeks ago, i was given multiple pain killers ( including intravenous fentanyl) and not one of them worked, they had to knock me out because i couldn't even talk from the pain, and after my 2nd surgery, they gave me really strong drugs (got my friend high as fuck in exchange for weed), but never once did they help with pain or give me a buzz, what in the hell is wrong with me?

How long does 80mg of adderal last when your drunk too

I was diagnosed with ADHD at a young age and was recently prescribed adderall at a 15mg dosage.

People are telling me I'm dumb and I'm going to get addicted but if I keep taking it as prescribed can I have any bad side effects over time?

>have a super metabolism
>what in the hell is wrong with me?

for starters, you're a liar

Are you familiar with Hydroxyzine? Doctor put me on the stuff to calm me down and let me sleep. Will I build resistance to it or become dependent?

What's your deal with farms, man? What did farms ever do to you that you need to go around being prejudiced to farms and calling yourself a farmacist?

nope, first time after two weeks

>Will I build resistance to it or become dependent?
youll develop tolerance within 1-2 weeks

I do shift work but also study at uni and would love to be able to just go to sleep when I need to.

I currently use modafinil very occaisonally and sparingly when I need it but I would love to have something that will give me just enough of a kick to put me to sleep when I need it. I wouldn't be using it frequently by any means, just as a tool to help when I really need it. Any suggestions?

Cheers

How many techs do you have under you, OP?

Suck my cock nigger

Witnessed

da fuk wrong with you
why you on so many drugs??

how frequently do you give out herpes medication?

A naturally high opiate tolerance is actually fairly common, I'm not saying it's that, take a higher dose of good stuff before you rule it out, but it could be that

Can i take neurontin and lyrica in combination?