Are there any bike riders on Sup Forums?

Are there any bike riders on Sup Forums?
I just bought a shitty $200 target bike to cruse around to the bars with my wife, and the seat is fucking awful. Any recommendations for a comfortable cruising seat?

Maybe if you stopped fucking yourself in the ass so hard it could work out.

If I was into that, I would just take the damn thing off

>be me
>friend and I just bought 7/11 BIG GULPS
>driving straight truck on 4 lane city road
>lots of traffic/lights
>in right lane
>faggot cyclist in right lane holding up traffic
>change to left lane and pass
>change back to right lane
>stop light
>faggot cyclist comes along right shoulder
>gets in front of all traffic that's just passed him
>green light
>lance ballstrong holding shit up again
>change to left lane
>pass again
>back to right lane
>stop light ahead
>see faggot in passenger mirror head for right shoulder
>lots of time, I don't cut faggot off
>ease truck close to curb so he can't pass on right
>faggot pulls to drivers window and lips me off
>slam spandex weenie in face with BIG GULP
>green light
>gas gas gas
>red light
>lance gaystrong peddling like motherfucker to catch me
>pulls alongside drivers window again
>unload second BIG GULP right in his purrrdy kisser
>falls off bike
>drive aways
>friend and I now sans BIG BULPS
>keks.com

>mfw this is your future
That or diabetes, either way is keks

I can't stand fuckers who don't follow traffic laws. Share the road doesn't mean you fucking own it.

charge spoon
brooks anything
some touring saddles

and to all the anitbike-ites, fuck off and good luck with diabetes

all bike seats are shithouse m8, that's why cyclists wear stupid padded shorts the whole time

after about half an hour in the saddle you just start to get fucking sore.

I get that all seats will pinch my balls, but there has to be something better then hard vinyl.

/n/ is better for this.

your ass is soft -- it will toughen up and get used to the saddle. not even joking.

any cheap aftermarket seat that is wider with springs and/or gel will hook you up though.

>that's why cyclists wear stupid padded shorts the whole time
actually, that is something of a misconception. the padding in bike shorts doesn't make the saddle significantly more forgiving -- it's mostly there to soak up sweat so you aren't riding in ass soup.

m8 you are talking to a cyclist here, the padding makes a fucking amazing difference in terms of how long you can put up with the seat

Right on. So basically anything after market should be fine? There is no "holy grail" brand or style? I get that it is all subjective, but is there some mark of quality I should be looking for?

Go to a real bike shop and get sized for a saddle. The big difference is how wide your sit bones are. Not everyone is the same so its hard to recommend a saddle that is universally good. Check out a shop that sells Specialized bikes, they should be able to size your sitbones and get you a saddle worth keeping when you get a different bike.

You need an uncomfortable rock-hard seat with a giant hole in the middle. For long distances and long times, they're the only seat to use. They won't actually cut off blood to your balls

Lol your first bike bro?

Get one of those huge seats for fat people. Very comfy and it won't kill the nerves to your dick. I once rode a bike with a skinny seat and my dick was numb for 12 hours, scared the shit out of me.

>not an annoying gay faggot biker
>must have diabetes

That's the shittiest over prices bike ive ever witnessed

Used my taxes to buy a fancy Italian bike that wife told me was good.
It needs toe clips. I'm just happy to be out side and not a pos.
Bike has saved me from depression.

And no, seats will suck. It's because you have manparts.

Fair enough, like a good pair of work boots, but I am not ever going to be a hardcore cyclist. Is it still worth the money?

If you bike for an hour at a time or more, a well-fitting seat is a necessity

Specialized does a great job of making a very wide variety of seats. They wont be cheap, our shop has saddles that range from $30 to $300+ in their range. They do have a fit guarantee so if it doesnt work you can return it in 30 days.

Thanks I will check them out. I don't need something for 30 mile rides, but I also want to be able to sit and pedal for 20 min without hurting.

Schwinn makes a pretty comfortable one. It's about twenty bucks at Walmart