We were in the middle of exposing this tranny because she was practically begging for attention...

we were in the middle of exposing this tranny because she was practically begging for attention, and we've racked up some decent information on her to show she was the one who landed the first blow on Wilson Rivera.
Continue your Dupin-esque examination, anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

providence.craigslist.org/rts/5559903576.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qgXE91CzmJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rivera is gonna go to prison for a while, where he can enjoy being handled like a slice of carne asada. Dudes don't do well in prison when they're there for assaulting teenage girls, he's gonna be raped repeatedly by the OPs dad.

>teenage girl
>girl
he's a man.

this is local to me, and missed other threads
can someone bring me up to speed?

#freewilson

nypa figure out your stupid shit that no one cares about and post it here or stfu.

the only people Sup Forums ever turned on and doxxed and ruined before cancer like you showed up was ops making personal army requests who stupidly revealed personal info (and jessie but that was asking for it).

Wilson Rivera was involved in an altercation with another individual when this girl stepped in to intervene, Rivera then hit the girl with brass knuckles he was so cowardly utilizing. Sup Forums shows it's true colors, victim blaming and projecting gay sex fantasies onto one another. Spics being spics.

Tfw something from your shitty state comes up on Sup Forums

facebook-com/mel.taylor.5891

were not youre personell army faggot

Summary for those unfamiliar:

>This 16 yo girl (Actually a 20 yo tranny) throws a punch
>Gets hit in its face
>Soccer mom mother runs to facebook to cry
>Faggot biker gang joins in lynchmob
>Now normies, soccer mom, and bikers are searching for the guy who was defending himself

Don't let this fucking degenerate tranny get away with this shit.

He's gonna be treated like a bitch.

Post the dox.
Fagbook pages, links to article and jewtube vids.
Give us something to work with.

I would never allow inbred faggots like you into any kind of "army" of mine.

wheres the proof? any vids?

This is some redneck friend of redneck mom who tried to make Sup Forums its personal army and failed so is mad now.

The girl in the picture is shown in the video swinging on people in the fight. Its likely the Wilson guy was just defending himself. No one has pictures of these alleged brass knuckles. They are likely a figment of these rednecks imaginations.

Ignore this obvious Mexican, only degenerates hit girls. She was 16. Go back to where you came from wetback.

>She
>16

It's a 20 year old guy you fucking whiteknight retard. It has a dick.

Moms phone number on this page
providence.craigslist.org/rts/5559903576.html

Dude, take your meds and let the sane people conversate.

>girl
>16
ishiggydiggy

Are you some kind of faggot rainbow crusader? Why are you trying to defend a fucking tranny? Kill yourself.

WHERE'S THE VIDEO

>no pictures of brass knuckles
This ffs

Can we get a link to vids, or new articles?

If it is a tranny I don't care about its well-being.

Mentally ill, sexually degenerate waste of resources.

I hope someone curbstomps its mentally ill ass.

video:

facebook#com/nate.jones.148/videos/vb.100001199293073/993643314018969/?type=2&theater

Just listen to you, you're a venomous pussy with a personality disorder. If anyone is in dire need of suicide it's you and anyone forced to come into contact with you. Has your mom changed out your piss jugs today?

This is for daddy's remodel business.
The fagbook page link above is for daddy's page too.
Where are you seeing anything about a mother.

any proof that it's a tranny, or is this just one of those things where you guys say it is just because you think it's funny?

He got hit once? If so why does she have so much more blood on his chest than his face?

The redneck moms page where all the action is
facebook#com/mel.taylor.5891

>I defend the mentally ill

You and your tranny friends should be gassed you degenerate fuck.

you can obviously see the brass knuckles in his hands, hes in the wrong
Sup Forums youre retarded, never thought id see the day you defend a minority

And you'll end up in prison, or some psych ward one day. And the world won't miss you.

At what point did the supposed assault happen

It's kind of hard to tell in a giant mob of people like that.

No. The name of the Mother is Mel. Its her cel. Why don't you call her and find out and post results.

That looks delicious.

It's disgusting how many mexicans have overrun this website. They defend this pile of burning garbage because they're bad people too, clearly.

There was video, someone will post it.

The daughter attacks Wilson at about 15 seconds in. You cant miss it. Wilson defends himself and puts her down immediately after.

found
https www.facebook dot com slash mel.taylor.5891?fref=nf

you fucking blind

>doosh
At least we know they're spelling is on point

Equal Rights- Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

nah, post screencap then

Dear god. Just reading this page is like a doctoral dissertation on white trash. People like this actually exist outside of television? I live a seriously isolated, and charmed life it seems.

kek

Are we promoting vigilantes now? This dumb ass mom or whatever ruined any chance of convicting this guy. Any low cost publoc defender could get this case thrown out or dropped severely because they didnt let the popo handle it. For all we know, it could have had a personal vendetta against Wilson. Maybe its an ex. Why is no one going after the parents for not teaching their underage child to walk away from a fight? Wilson was just swinging, adrenaline on 1 hunnit. Tbh not sure I wouldve told the difference either if I was in a squabble with a grip of people. Dont intervene, just watch and yell WorldStar fukn chodes.

OP here. we refer to the tranny as "Arnold Assburgers" now.

Society is changing in ways that you cleary don't like, and *there's nothing you can do about it.* :) Absolutely zero. Ain't no brakes on this train and all that :) I, on the other hand I'm fine with all of it. I'm going to enjoy my life while you're impotently stamping your feet on the ground and frothing at the mouth. Sorry! :D :D :D

they are a family of redneck peasants living a life of squalor.

>Oh look I'm bleeding everywhere
>Better take a selfie for my snapchat story

I can already tell she's a stupid cunt that deserves this.

>Lunge and attack someone
>Be surprised when they hit back

I also find it funny that about 10 people were involved in that fight, yet the one tranny who initiated the violence causes some outcry. What a good fucking meme.

if you watch the video she punches him first.

You seem upset :D :D :D

> :D :D
Found the child.

I've had it before. Fried pork belly and peanut butter sauce.

It's like an orgasm in your mouth but you can feel your blood pressure skyrocketing every bite.

Yes and Sup Forums was so amazing before the mexinfestation. Wilson is kinda hot tbh.

samefag

>No, the name of the mother is Mel.
>facebook: Mel Taylor is in a relationship with Lynn Tortolani
>Mel = mother, Lynn = father?
You're a new fucking kind of autistic

This, if he has a retard for a lawyer it will still get tossed out. Technically he could press charges on her.

A "child" who isn't kicking and screaming because the world he thought existed, and the one he thought would be, is slipping through his fingers and there's nothing he can do about it.

:D :D :D

He's gonna pass on his genes and you're not.

End of story.

nigger it doesnt fucking matter its their fucking phone number jesus fuck I hand over gold and nigger cuck summerfags qq about worthless details

please, for the love of all that is holy, please don't breed.

Exactly

Not even old enough to buy beer XD

The same kind of cunt that gave birth to you ?
Or the same kind of cunt that one day you hope will marry you and be the mother of your future kids?

you try.

Are you surprised? Trannies love attention and drama.

Shit in 5 years the cool "in" for sexual deviancy will be turtlekin or some equally retarded mental illness. There's a reason their suicide rates are over 10x normal.

Also, it's he not she. Chromosomes don't lie, whether it be potato retards or gender dysphoria cases.

>call and post results
>puss out and be a bitch
pick one

>beat up trannys and gays
>not get arrested
>actions supported by the government
>lifes good outside america

I agree in that I don't understand why when a dozen people are brawling in the street one particular guy deserve punishment.
Is he blamed because he used brass knuckles? If he just used his fists it would be okay?
Also, where's the actual injury on her head?

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE USING ":D" AND "XD"

lol u mad xD

In the video "she" barely even gets hit, the worst thing that happens is she gets knocked to the ground, which she quickly recovers from and is back on her feet in no time.

I highly doubt that picture is genuine.

Trolls will be trolls. Ignore them. Hopefully this tranny faggot dies of aids.

summer a comin

that was bait, i'm sure.

It's an ancient Sup Forums tradition of pretending to be retarded

so we trolling the dads fb or what

pretty much

Goddamn you guys are pathetic sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=qgXE91CzmJQ

It's what we in the business refer to as "A lie"

do you know what brass knuckles do to a face?

>Sup Forums shows it's true colors, victim blaming and projecting gay sex fantasies onto one another.

What else is new?

>Spics being spics.

Welcome home!

Are you retarded? Jessi was like one of the later ones, b used to dox people for abusing animals every other week, used to loic corrupt business's websites, the reason it doesn't happen anymore is because little faggots like you bitch out people trying to organise raids for moral reasons, granted this particular raid is a load of shit but still

>rainbow crusader
I keked.

the evidence would be on the face of the tranny if he used any kind of brass knuckles

look at these baffoons

Bitch deserved that and much, "she" should have not get involved in a fight between men. Hope s"she" kills her self after nothing happens to the guy.

Your logic on the suicide is a bit stupid
With that same logic you use.
Because the majority of school shootings and multiple killed as well as the number of serial killers in the US are done by white persons, Using your same logic that would mean that is proof that white people are mentally damage.
The reason for the suicide being higher is because the discrimination and harassment they suffer due to people like you.

You understand not only are you freak outsiders, you're of no importance to anyone, even yourselves. That's why the suicide rate is so high

mel and his offspring

>blood pooled beneath chin
>no visible cuts, bruising, or swelling
>makeup clean and not smudged
Poor quality bait.