How many girls have you fucked, user? Be honest

How many girls have you fucked, user? Be honest.
>pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10348206
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying someone on Sup Forums has ever fucked a girl

>implying you're not a virgin

Two, long-term. Zero hookups.

Twenty something. Most in bunches of 3-4

Trips of truth

/thread

Two, one long term, one just because.

Verily, they are upon us

0. B-but I hold a girls hand o-once. *is ashamed*

Only 9 here

ffs, kill youreself faggot

First time at 16, double digits in partners by now probably.

One long term relationship, but that ended and I became a man whore again.

strawpoll.me/10348206

1 im 23 and it was 3 years ago

2 total. 1 ex. 1 FWB

same shit here lmao word for word

How do you do it? Is it hard?

About 10 i think but at least half of them were hookers, which i would not recommend by the way.

Kill yourself

21 y.o. only fucked one girl... Once

3 girls, about 15 men

I'm a girl so it's okay :)

I fucked Lia. She violently queefed at the end

tits or gtfo out

none. I will be 30 soon.

im 36yo getting married in less then two weeks.
i was in the U.S. Navy when crushed it the most.
to a total of 106. the Most of the last 20 were in collage after my 6 years of service.

The woman that will be my wife is the best of them all.

pics?

Let me see... there is those girls from highschool that were into me, then these hot chicks at uni right now...

Yep, I've fucked 0

nudes or lying

I shall recount my sexual conquests.

>GF of 6 years fucked her on the regular then got tired of playing house cheated on her and turned her into a slut before leaving her without warning one night

>45 year old married mother of one. Met her at work, coerced her into fucking in a park in her car. Stopped talking to ehr and she quit work

>22 years old girl I had a thing for in highschool. Talked to her off and on for years while with 1st GF. After I left GF i fucked her and never talked to her again

>Some fat slut with nipple piercings met on meetme or someshit before leaving for boot camp. Sex was terrible jacked off on her face and never talked to again

>30 year old slut who approached me outside of a bar. Rented a hotel room and fucked her for 8 hours straight. Had an off and on fling with said slut for months. She still tries to contact me to this day.

>had various other sexual encounters that didnt end in full on fucking so they arent being counted. Atleast 4-5 more I don't remember.

anybody else starting to smell bullshit?

29 male never had sex

Am I the only person who has lost count and doesn't care to remember how many I've fucked?

>tits or get the fuck out out
You first, illiterate tard.

im not sending anybody nudes of my soon to be wife. go fuck yourself for even asking that

15 y/o
Fucked Right

kek, you are so fucking ugly and fat

Yeah, sure you did. Facebook profile or instagram user or lying.

2, The first one was with the girl I loved, but didnt love me back. Got her really drunk and high and I fucked her, she just laughed at me the entire time. I was pretty fucked up too, and don't remember much other than making out then nutting. 2nd one was a couple of weeks ago, fucked this 450 pound chick, who im pretty sure was mentally disabled. She came over and we started out. I went to eat her out and it just smelled like she had pissed herself and was just fucking awful. I literally had to leave to puke, still nutted tho.

forgot to mention I got nudes, if any of you sick fucks want them.

I fucked 14 women, 8 of them were 8s

17. 2 of them were 16 years or less, 2 of them were 40+

im so glad that it even matters to you. If Pu55y rains from the sky for me or not. now if you dont mind im going to go watch tv with my girl.

yes, please

just 1, current gf of ~ 2.5 years

am 19, only two. Both virgins

lost my virginity to cute white girl with perky tits and godlike hips and ass. when i was like 16

Took the virginity of and regularly pounded the shit out of 14 year old chubby girl for about 4 months when i was 18, fucked her in the ass a few times as well.

actually back with girl #1 now, shit is sweet as fuck

girl #1 on the plump side? just wondering about hips/ass cause my girl has em but she's kinda chunky. she's been wanting to work out with me & I am all for it lmao

Only 4

fag

I agree, i am, she is not. All cuz i eat more pu55y the cervical cancer.

You can't write the word pussy, pussy?

nah not at all, she's thin hips and ass just come out of nowhere lol. Probably going to wife her at some point

Rolling trips in my sex life. Two long term, 2 hook ups, 2 strippers.

none...

>only two. Both virgins
What a pathetic sex life.
Only two is bad enough but fucking virgins is like puffing on an unlit cigarette. They have no idea what they are doing or what they want.
The best that can be said for them is they won't make you look bad.

>Both virgins
"Of course it was my first time," she said, "Why do you guys always ask that?"

46. Now in a great relationship. Currently 25 yrs old

7, and that one hooker in Yachiyodai.

Never had a 1 night stand, only white and asian girls. Now 40 yrs old and married, so I guess that number won't change. I do regret pussying out with some chicks along the way, so I say get it while you can, fags.

virgin detected

nigga why settle with SEAsians
you know most of them are golddiggers right?

2 girls 35 guys, 22 year old male.

n-none
thanks for reminding me OP fampaitachi desu

If you can't tell what a woman wants during you should just give up on sex tbh. Young girls especially are easy as fuck. I'll agree with you on the not knowing what they're doing part though, especially with head. 14 year old was a fucking freak though, i'd have kept her if hot for the chunkiness i didn't see going away and the obvious threat of johnny law

8. I'm 24. I loved 2 of them.

4 Although 2 of them were at the same time (poly relationship) for 2 yrs..

Now in early 40's and I have a Dog and Rabbit.

40 yo

bout tree fiddy

One.

>pic related.

only 1 and only once but i have a new quest. Ill link my new quest if u want.

Jealous virgin detected

yea rite

Summer aproaches

tits big?

Yes.

23 y/o 5 different girls i dont regret for nothing and my goal is 10 , going to bootcamp in a couple of months so i must get on it

i've fucked 80-90 girls....some hot some not. i only think about one and i'll never get her back

same

nigga, it aint that difficult

This.

Wasn't worth it

103 little anons.

Nudes?

You'll get plenty of loving in boot, boy. You think you've had a decent amt so far, prepare to shatter that record in a week. There's a reason they regularly inject slow release antibiotics into your butt.

7, 2 long term. I'm 28 yo.

Somewhere in the lower 20's range. 3 kids, but no other STD's!

about 80

One. Had a kid with her too. I'm engaged .

She didn't know she was the only one until recently, and I wasn't her first. She called me a liar for months.

Probably like 15 or so.

12, but this chubby was the best..

fuken prove it mayne

Only one. And ... not the girl I'm married to now.

I have some, yes. Not the greatest quality pics though.

ok. how?

i think 5 or 6
one was my ex-girlfriend, the rest whores at massage parlors

6 without paying.

At least 30 prostitutes while in the Navy. Probably more.

where I'm at
Been on a dry spell recently but should be able to break it soon now that im trying again haha

22. I'm 21 years old. only 3 Before i started college

Still know all their names, first and last, so I'm not a slut.

Those are the rules, right?

0... what are you, retarded?

I'm 27 and I've fucked 5 girls. Two relationships the rest one offers.