Hey Sup Forums, femanon here

hey Sup Forums, femanon here...

just letting you boys know that big dicks do matter. girls who say that average is satisfying enough are just slut shaming bitches just trying to make you little boys feel more like a man.

sorry to break it to you, but no girl actually wants something average, they want something that will actually fill them up and make them cum. ;D

>warranted demand for tits or gtfo
>don't forget the timestamp

Anyone who falls for this is truly lost.

Do you think I care about how women "feel"? They're objects. What they say doesn't matter. They're here to cater men.

that why you pay for them, that's only way women will cater to your baby dick

Federal Boobies Inspector here. Warrent for your tits with time stamp or gtfo.

Low quality bait

Pay? For a woman? Hah!

OP, a woman's vagina can expand to cater to a new born's head. Do you SERIOUSLY think those penis' will make them feel any different than an average sized penis?

Fucking b8

It's a chocolate starfish user.

tits or GTFO with your fake shit.

Tits or GTFO

Next op will say he's into niggers.

>4 syllables
too fucking long user

Tits, fucking newfag

It's true!

Wrong. Chocolate Starfish

You say femanon but I don't see fits and timestamp so you're just a guy with a small dick trying to project

>>taking the bait

Shut the fuck up, my gf doesn't want my dick in her pussy because she says it's too big (just 3 cm past average) and that she's scared. She would suck it all day and night long but won't slide more than the tip inside her pussy, and that's fucking frustrating since I won't rape her because I love her, but you're plain wrong and you should shut up, you faggot pretending to be a femanon with a small dick complex. Fuck you.

Pic related.

I will ignore the bait and will attack with a formal argument.
If something isn't average, means it's minority. Too bad only a minority of girls will get a big cock :v

My penis is 6.3"

GF Squirts constantly. Begs to suck my cock. I feel it fill her up. If OP is woman, than OP is loose woman with weird big vagina.

You need to have 4-7.5 inches. Everything else you're probably dealing with weird bitches.

Blah blah blah
>bait

>bait to end all baits

You've not even baited the hooks bro

Post more of her pls.

I know I should't, but this is rather arousing.

>tfw 7"
>bitches always orgasm
anywhere from 6" to 7.5" is enough to make females orgasm like nuts if you have a nack for it

I'm not even saving, just admiring.

Go on?

no shitt op

I can't please my GF with my cock. How do I become a cuck?

Fucking whore.

My dick is 7 inches and it gets to just about the end and won't go in anymore. If I go too hard she says its like I'm punching the back. Its about thickness at my length i guess. Everyone's worried about length but you need a fat dick too.

Well, you should save tho, I don't really care since nothing's gonna be left after I destroy that pussy one of these days.

>
whats that black mark on your dick around the ring on the shaft

ignoring the fact that OP is just baiting i can confirm that girls love my big cock. one girl broke up with her boyfriend after fucking with me because "your cock feels much better".

Just because you use a emogi doesn't mean you a girl faggot.

TITS OR GTFO

OP I hate to break it to you, but looks matter the most with women, although a lot of faggot men will tell you they love for who you are. Also looks start degrading fast after 25 and after 30 it's already critical. So basically if you are a femanon your life matter between ages 16 and 25 and if you're not lucky enough to get pregnant with someone you really like you became waste waiting to get picked up by anybody. Usually it's a guy with a small dick.

Well in that case give me the best you have, guilt free.

What should I call the folder?

Pucker

>your here to hurt feelings.
>kek

my ex would always tell me to go slow because I guess it was too much for her at one time?? I don't really know, broke up with her before I could get an explanation for that

My camera is cracked so that's what causes some black marks like the one on my boxers :) I can take them off for you if you want :)

Tits or gtfo, dishwasher.

Maybe "tight bitch", whatever, I just got a few since she usually grabs my phone and deletes pics, but this ones is teh best one I've got right now.

Probably a dude troll

as a 32 female size absolutely matters! look at any city's craigslist and only gay men looking for small under 6" dicks. Women only want HUNG! look in any mw4m and everyone wants 8+ I myself anything under 8 and beer can thick is just a waste of my time. Im hwp on the skinny side.

You're talking about women looking for sex on Craigslist though. So they are obviously warn out from literally advertising themselves on the internet

And guys prefer tight vaginas not loose meat curtains and perfect perky tits, but they can't all be winners now can they op?

tgtfo bitch

Don't believe a word this faggot says until it proves its a she.

/thread

so is your dick 17 cm?