Fuck meeeee Sup Forums

Fuck meeeee Sup Forums...
>sitting around fire with bf
>their family too
>he keeps being really fucking gross
>picking nose and farting
>gives smirking smartass face constantly
>user has enuff and storms off muttering
>curls up in tent and browses Sup Forums to cool off and forget the last 45 minutes
>bf comes in and apologizes
>gets even more irritated at bf
>he talks about how he grew up poor and very differently from user
>user nearly snaps phone in half from anger
>user keeps refuting and ignoring bf's apologies
>>>>>WHY AM I SUCH A SCUMSHUT

suck his dick while you cry

Cant. To angry

tits or gtfo

Dump him and move, bitch.

Stop being so uptight and stuck up
I pick my nose and fart in front of my wife and she doesnt even notice, its called being in a relationship

Go strip to his father and take his hand on you, and be sure that the mother will see you two.
Shout "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" when she enters, then you run out and leave the bf and ruin his parents relationship as well.

Now show your tits.

Post tits and I'll tell you how to fix him

I try. Im just a fucking sap. Im so fucking irritable. I dont understand myself. Im fucked up

Its not shitty. Its me. I dont get why im so irritable. Military as fucked my personality and the way i am in civilian world. Im fucked.

You are all making the assumption that op is not a simply a faggot.

Well, that's kinda what you get for choosing a job like that.

Op never claimed to being a "femanon" so he/she is exempt for the time being because he/she is not a attention whore (at the moment).

If hes farting and holding your head under the covers and giving you a dutch oven or flicking boogers at you then hes out of order

Dubs of truth. I am a faggot. WINRAR

I know. Its not that bad. Its literally just me. Im so uptight and easily irritated. And i get like that too when he ignored for even a short period of time. Im the problem...

at least you got dubz. It's a lucky 33!

tell him you wanna make up fuck. sit on his face, and let a big fart out. Don't listen to his complaints.

Tell him the special present is just arround the corner!

try smoking some weed and not being so lame

this.

Excellent analysis

Fart on his head, he`ll get the message

What an uppity
G R O U C H
R
O
U
C
H

I know.. thats my fault. I fucked up. But i need time to know my major before i finish school. I was just dawdling and wasting time so i decided to go in.

Yes. Im Grover incarnate...

Excellent. Noted. Ill do it tonight.

Heeeee okay. Deal ;3 HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE perfect.

Tell your bf that you have a bad experience from queefs that turned you into a faggot, and his farts are putting you in a horrendous state of memory lane.

Go suck a turd out of his ass to show him.how dirty you are

Def not my dude