Hello b

Hello b
I am here to talk about growing marijuana, growing techniques and basically tips for full harvests.

Maybe someone could point me to some literature, hopefully some free shit, as help too.

The Rick and Morty doesnt have shit to do with shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lkgmrQicXKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gotta bump this shit up

come on a thread like this might be able to help more than myself, I know there are a lot of lurkers out there who could benefit from growing their own weed

bump for interest

google helps.

sage.

Alright ill start with something I guess I only have experience in indoor growing from a closet grow, a 5 foot tall 3'x3' base and a 150 HPS bulb. It works but I would like to get a bigger grow box and larger bulb as well for another station, and tips on area vs light power?

I would also like to start growing outdoor as well but have no experience help a fellow stoner out. heres a video of what I would like to hopefully have (FUCKING LONG AS HELL SKIP ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH)
youtube.com/watch?v=lkgmrQicXKw

autoflower + low stress training = high yields
Use smart pots to make sure you don't overwater
And don't cheap out on the soil get farm fox oceanwater soil or whatever its called
go to i love growing marijuana dot com for seeds and grow easy weed for grow instructions

I just used 4 cfl's

THERE HAS TO BE SOME GROWING GURU IN THIS SHITTER

Heres a tip for yall I guess: if you dont care so much about the genes of the plant, start from clones not seeds. It literally takes 2 months off of the whole cycle, plus you wont get the germination process wrong.

i keep a big wooden table in one part of the room closed in w foam board on the bottom and all my plants in vegetative state go in there, , then I rotate those into the closet with a big metal halide hood for flowering...air circulation is key...and so is getting down a good process for cloning

how do you set them up, do they come with their own housing things to plug into the wall?

how much area do I need for this low stress training?

scuze me high pressure sodium...I also put ina simple gravity feed auto water system w a fountian pump

for big lights they with a balance which plugs into the wall

once you master cloning ur best plants...you keep some in the vegetative state to grow and make clones off of and some budding...you could put together an easy system with some florescent lights

Search Spacebuckets.

Also trim off the first few buds it gets. It'll have more energy to grow better if you do.

UK420.com is all you need...............

basically office lights right? How would I hold them over the plants?

Bump for weedb/ro

Another random question does anyone have tips on growing PURPLE weed? I dont mean weed that has a little purple, I mean like I waant some dank purple nugs.

and then I need you to shove em waaaaaaaaay up there

Literally google LST cannabis plant.
You kind of bend the plant so there is more tops.
Go on amazon and buy the things to screw the cfl blubs in and then tape them together and boom

You just need a colder temp when the plant is flowering

HOT DOG HOT DOG HOT DIGGITY DAWG

so colder like 40degree F or colder like have dry ice near it 24/7 or what know any specifics?

Not interested just bumping the thread cuz u like Rick and Morty

some weed turns purple if you lower the temps to about 7 degs c (sorry don't know what that is in old money ) after lights out, depends on the type, when you by seeds it'll tell you on the site. Some just goes purple anyway......

Literally google bro that is how I figured it out alot of shit when i started growing
figure out the basics and the plants parts and shit
everything will be easy after that

holy shit the nonsense in this thread

haha kids like seriously

just go to a private gardening store that sells lights and ask the guy that works there about growin shit

Here's a bump for Rick and Morty. Nothing else.

ANy tips about outdoor growing? basically what bugs to watch out for and how to prevent infestation

Use lots of perlite in potting soil. roots run fast. Make sure soil is aerated. Pots or bags with plenty of holes. Use t5 lights for first 2 ft of growth. Less heat better spectrum. Keep humidity way up. Foliar feed.... many neglect this, look it up. Stab stem/trunk a week into bloom. Leave stick wedged in stab hole. This tricks plant to think it's wounded and send extra extra nutrients up. Last week's of bloom before harvest add molasses to watering it sweetens the buds covers all the nasty superbloom fertilizer all you assholes use. And it makes the buds heavy.

when you say keep the soil aerated what do you mean? I have heard that roots do not like air and light

do all plants have the 30 day veg 60 day flower ratio? how much is the difference on most strains?

how long can I potentially keep a strong healthy plant?

stab it???, you could always break the stem to get the same effect, it will make a knuckle and increase nute flow...the last week of bloom, you wanna be flushing that mofo, not feeding it sugars, do that 3 weeks before the end, and watch that cunt fill out like a fat teen in a cake shop.......each to their own though, what works for one may not work for another.......

If I accidentally bend one of the arms of the plant and it has a little kink thingy in it what are the best options?

thats probably gonna turn into a knuckle, this is a good thing.....

COME ON yall any more tips? I know I can google all day long but I would like some advice from experienced growers and I did learn a few things from this thread already, lets not let it die!

let your water stand for 24 hrs, all the chlorine fucks off, leaving cleaner, nicer water for your plants.....

Fag

Always top your plants, this means pull the top of each 'branch' off, two will grow back, but remember this puts 3-5 more days on a grow.....