The girl I like is telling me how her boyfriend is yelling at her, She likes me too, What can I say to make progress...

The girl I like is telling me how her boyfriend is yelling at her, She likes me too, What can I say to make progress? QUICK!!!

>hold on I'm on Sup Forums asking for advice
Gky fgt

Whatever you say just make sure to yell it at her, she clearly is into that.

I don't think she likes you fam

Do you have a car or live resident close to each other?

get over the bitch, dont talk to her again

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Stop being a cuck. She's using your interest in her as leverage against her boyfriend. Nothing more. If something happens between you it will be because of that, not because she likes you. Women cheat so that they can make their partners feel bad, and the only time cheating turns into a relationship is when they get fucking dumped for being whores. Even then the moment her old boyfriend shows any kind of interest in her again you'll be dropped like a fucking sack of potatoes. Just find some other girl.

Keked

Summerfag spotted

I remember being you. being head over heels for some girl.
truth is, don't act the fool.
Tell her to stand her ground and be strong, but don't go bowing down to her and white knighting. Live your life dude, worry about you, if a girl happens to come in that life and you dig it, accept it, love it. But don't go looking for it.

tell her he should just be chill like you, say sorry a lot, listen to her bitch and never get caught up in the hype of her tone, just say "damn im sorry that sucks he should be more chill" after every sentence

Oh dude post the convo

don't be a faggot,,, summon up all of the little amount of alpha in you and steal that guy's bitch

Tell her to come over
A relationship can't be established through text
That's the main thing I see that you faggots don't understand
You can say the nicest most romantic shit ever but it's still through social media and it's meaningless
Tell her she shouldn't be around that and you guys can talk about it all
source: i've "taken" three chicks from guys
>they want an excuse to leave

Has already friend zoned if she's telling him about it. That's female friend shit

rape her then

Means you're friendzoned buddy. There's no progress. If girl likes you she does not want to discuss her bf problems. You're her cry shoulder boy, and you will always be.

I know. I gone thrugh this experience before. I was naive like you. My advice: Tell her you don't care. Ask her to talk other things then her bf, and that you're not her fucking psychiatrist.

She will give you "dissapointed face".
She will not wanna talk to you a while.
But she'll call you eventualy ... trust me.
She is not your gf. Get another.

I'm not "friend zoned." She likes me, She told me. I just don't know what's up with her and her boyfriend.

yes you are. You are naive. She is manipulative bitch.

An Hero

"I've thought you were cute for so long!" "I wish you had told me you were into me before I got a boyfriend and stuff... :\"

You are literally retarded if you think I'm friendzoned. Actually fucking kill yourself kid.

Straight up tell her if she wants a real man to drop her bf and come to you. Not chat it up on text. Tell her to come over. Be confident about it.

Try or die you faggot.

ignore her. you can't score in this situation.

this

"If you'd been with me, nothing of this shit would happen."

While she's mad, just try to think about as many bad things about him as possible! Any bad qualities that you can think of! (Even down to the little things such as bad hygiene.) Now just talk to her about those negative things. Make sure that whatever you decide to pick on him about, you're the complete opposite of it. That worked for me.

Fuck that. Most people hate drama. They like having fun. Just tell her must be stressful getting yelled at all the time. Invite her to do something and get away from that shit.