Fuck, Sup Forums

Fuck, Sup Forums.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I think I'm falling for my cousin. We haven't seen each other in like the past 7 or 8 years and I'm just now meeting her and I don't know what to do. Shit. How do I get her to like me. She's really cool. One of the few people I've met that likes the same shit as me.

Fug.

Accdently send a dick pic to her

Lol that won't work.

Bump

purposefully, then.

Plz help people.

Just fucking text her ask if she wants to hang out fucking pussy

This actually happened to me and mine. It simply can't work, there's really bad sexual tension between us to this day tho. Sucks because she's 10/10 and there's only like 100 of those on the planet.

Well I don't have a problem doing that. It's what I do to make her want to fuck me that I'm stuck on. Like what do I do. How do I act. I have to do something to make her get passed the taboo part of that's even there considering we haven't really seen each other.

THE FUCK?

I don't give a shit about sexual tension. If we fuck and she decides to make it awkward that's her fault.

What the actual fuck?

It IS possible but you have to overcome a LOT of stuff. The way I see it now, you are not thinking straight. It happened to me with two of my cousins, though I kissed one of them (I'm 21 and she is 15, and have super hot body), but later she didn't want to do it anymore. That's not because I wasn't attractive to her but she couldn't get over the "what if they find out" thoughts. Your cousin is not thinking about "I can't because he is my cousin", she is thinking about the consequences of a relationship between cousins.

moar

Oh, and you didn't tell us if your cousin is just visiting or she lives near where you live. I mean, that can change a lot of things.

Have fun inbreeding you disgusting faggot.

She lives like an hour away.

Thanks for the bump you disgusting faggot

you ever talk properly?

lmfao

Whatchu mean?

Sauce pls.

That is faker than my girlfriends tits, and I just made her up right now.

there are little to no genetic problems resulting from cousin incest.

Off by one.

my dick is diamonds

That's great. Look, you cannot force things up because you'll only show her how creepy you are, I recommend you to start with some casual hangouts, the cinema is an excellent start. But you can't ask her to hang out every weekend because you don't know her feelings, if you try to constantly see her she will think that you're a nice/creepy cousin and that will get you straight to the 'family zone'.

Try to contact her online at least once a week and avoid complimenting her, sure, you can tell her she is a good girl but no stuff like 'you're beautiful'.

The point is, you have to start by creating a comfortable relationship, that doesn't mean you're talking to her because you are her cousin (AVOID FAMILY TOPICS), but you're not telling her you love her neither.

Also, if you're the kind of people that likes to tell your problems to everyone, you have to stop it. And if she is that kind of people, you listen to her but don't ask for more information, sometimes you have to be kind of cold because you're listening to her, if you start to telling her how to solve her sentimental problems, then congratulations, you're in the friendzone.

Good luck.

Bump

well she'll probably just see you as her cousin and not on her sexual radar. you better forget any chance of fucking her. if you do get to fuck her it will cause bad blood between you. I speak from experience. although we still fuck at family funerals and weddings things are always awkward after especially for her. we live in different towns and she's in a relationship which helps. course when I go back to my hometown we hook up to fuck and play. so yeah, on reflection just see how things go

pic related, this chick looks like my cousin Joanne