If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

I would set a system using his grades, the school students will be graded by values from 0 to 100, every girl under 70 must be fully naked all the time, 70+ could use sandals, jewery, and things on the hair, on 80+ they could use small, light and tight pantys, 90+ could use a top, no sleeves, short enough to always show underboob...

The boys whose notes are 90+ can choose a girl every day (any girl) to satisfy his sexual desires, boys 80s can choose one girl for one day once every week, 70s can took a girl once every two weeks, 60s one girl by month... the 60- boys can't choose a girl, but they can ask to smarter boys to share his girl... no matter what note you have, any boy can stop a girl (if is not chosen), and masturbate in front of her and even cum over her non covered skin... the girl has the duty to adopt a pose or say anything needed to help the boy to finish and clean after...
* Better grades have preferences on choosing girls...
* Non chosen girls can pick a guy to fuck if they want to...
* Girls on periods must wear a red ribbon, so the teacher knows he must insert a tampon on her...
* every girl wears a necklace with his name, age, breast cup, size, body measurements... and a label with how many times has been chosen, if its virgin or who took his virginity, who is his owner (if has been chosen) and other data

If a girl doesn’t follow the rules, will be disciplined:
1) Will have to use a harness with an anal plug and a dildo, that vibes for a minute every hour by a week... A boy will be selected by the teacher to keep the key to release her for physiological needs
2) Discipline 1, plus she going to be forced to cum in front of the class, one classroom every day until she has come on every classroom and had been saw cuming by every student... then a last filmed session on the auditory
3) The girl get tattooed a red A on one gluteus, girls with the mark can be raped on recess by anyone

If a boy broke the rules
1) He is going to be unable to choose or be chosen by free girls, or to claim any right over a girl by 2 times his grade chances
2) Discipline 1, but multiplied by 4
3) Expulsion

if a boy rape a girl will be off the school by 2 weeks and will loss 10 points on his grades (punishment will be cut by half if he provides a video)... Pregnant girls can sign up for a scholarship, so his baby can study on the school… The amount donated on the scholarship will be proportional to the grades she had and the grade of the boy/boys who (possibly) impregnated her

on average, how many boys would try to molest girls with a red A marked on her each recess?

or would the boys be kind enough to just let her go?

Jesus Christ this thread brought out the autism in you people.

Good job OP

Marked girls are out of rules, so boys on them too... she can be raped as many times as she can take over the time of recess, is a scape control of those who are under 60 and cant choose a girl... but of course if the boys dont want to fuck her, then they can let her alone...

but normally how many boys would try to rape her?

taking on mind the time available on reccess, and the guys on a schoool with bad grades... from 6 to 12 by day i think

would there be special conditions for girls who are failing the course? (below 50)

yeah... the school has a fab library, full of videos, as in the last foint... girls in troubles can offer her bodies to filmed sex sesions with donors of the school or teachers to archieve the oportinity to take an exam again... those videos will be also available on internet on a web page so the school can get founds

One rule:

Girls will be segregated away from the boys to promote stable learning environments and for the easier enforcement of behavioral and educational standards.

There. Done.

i was thinking since girls under 70 are naked, girls under 50 should have something even worse

You have suggestions?... to be honest my scheme was to impulse the smart people... i poorly think on the stupid ones... i think on this situacion boys and girls will do more than his best on learning and get good grades

i was thinking maybe her arms would be tied behind her back and she'd have to wear a ring gag. this would deter a lot of girls from failing

Unattractive females and all males except for me and some friends will be kicked out. They will be seperated into race/body shape groups. For example, any black girl has to have a big ass and a nice face or they're out. Every Asian has to be skinny and petite or they're out. Latinas have to be thick. White girls are allowed to have any body shape as long as they're good looking. Each race will be required to wear a uniform. Asians will wear Japanese schoolgirl uniforms. Blacks will be required to wear jean shorts and blouses/dress shirts. Latinas have to wear tight sexy dresses. Whites can wear just underwear or nothing.

i dont see what than cant be done... love the ring gag part... maybe clamped nipples too...

All girls will be required to wear Nazi uniforms, full on Hugo Boss real deal SS officer dress uniforms, not that fetish shit found in the local smut shop.

1st Offense, they will be drummed down to basic infantryman Waffen combat fatigues.

2nd Offense, they will be forced to wear T-shirts that say SWAG MONEY underneath a screened picture of Rudolph Hess.

3rd offense, they will be forced to wear Jewish striped prison clothes (complete with gold star) with the chest covering cut out of them.

yeah, and on top of that, any boy would be allowed to forcibly make out with them

I still go to classes, but any girl including teachers (teachers have to be white or Asian Milfs and have to wear stockings, short skirts and a lacy bra) have to do whatever I say. The friends that are with me have to ask me if they can do anything. If I tell a girl to get her anus ready, she has to do it or she is gone. The girls don't get education, they just are there to dote on my every wish. If I tell them to hold down another girl and forcibly rape her, they have to. Also, at the end of each day, my favorite girl from each race has to come home with me and let me hardcore fuck them as much as I want.

This is what I mean by the black uniform

This is the Asian outfit, but the shirt is all unbuttoned.

This is the Latina uniform

i'm into asian girls especially, think you can make some extra rules just for them?

All girls attending school must laugh uncontrollably at every boy in the school because they're such horny retards like OP.

Sure, how do you mean?

maybe give boys more access to them or harsher punishments involving bondage and public use, just for asian girls

Nah man I'm not into that stuff. But

bump

lurk

They all wear slutty Japanese schoolgirl uniforms and they all want to have sex with me. Boom. Done. Doesn't get better than that.

/thread

bump

bumping