Hey Sup Forums ta femanon here this bitch is constantly harassing my bf and sending him nudes through tons of different...

Hey Sup Forums ta femanon here this bitch is constantly harassing my bf and sending him nudes through tons of different accounts after he's blocked her so if you could harass her back that'd be great
Also have (low quality) nudes of her if anyone wants to see this ugly bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tits or GTFO

NYPA now post your tits with timestamp and hers

Tits or gtfo

Fine

>arassing my bf and sending him nudes
>different accounts after he's blocked her

Kek

I'm sure he is really suffering and often needs to fap more often to feel better again

You took that pic upside down because your nipples are pointed straight at the floor because of how overweight you are.

Even though you followed the rules, we are not your personal army, and I have to say that a fat girl showing off her tits is like a homeless guy showing off his living room.

Also hers

MAN THE HARPOONS

so send us nudes to get back at her

Omfg. Yeah there's no hiding that fat. I think you're 5'6 and like 280lbs man damn..

Your mans is a bit of a chubby chaser isn't he...

Neither one of you is worth anything.
I wouldn't fuck either of you with a stolen dick.

nevermind i take that back

Post more of both of you op. Keep this going till she stops.

No more of me sorry

have you ever considered suicide?

More her

Kek

nobody cares, kill yourself

I'll bite. Name and shit?

This

Who wants to bet that these fatties were BFFs and some chubby broski thats buddy buddies with the cool guys got desperate one night and banged one, and then had an epiphany that shit I can be like my friends and fuck a bunch of girls if I just lower my standards a little.

OP your bf is hogging it every chance he can behind your back, with your fat friends. None of you are actually normal people with normal relationships because the main relationship you all care about the most is the unhealthy one you have with food.

Do you really think that the Sup Forums army would go out and fight your battles for your fat boyfriend when really the only battle the three of you need to be waging is one with excess calories?

Her names in the first pic. Kaitlyn Dodson on Facebook with the dumbass dog pic

#roastiesBTFO

Sorry to break it to you but I live 2000 miles away from her, have never met her irl, and my bf is about half my size

>2000 miles away from her
>mutual friends
you sad, lonely fuck

Awaiting response. Is she awake?

Mabey Op is the one sendi g nudes and she wants the other girls bf

She might not be its 2 am there

LOLOL

Ok you're double the weight of your boyfriend? How fucking big are you and how are you ok with that? Shouldn't your main and only concern in life be in getting your enormous weight under control? That shit isn't normal, women aren't supposed to be that much bigger than men. Stop eating processed foods.

Seriously your relationship with this pathetic beta faggot should be the last of your worries. You are physically in a morbid state. Fix that and find a man that isn't so pathetic that he willingly gets into a relationship with a girl that doubles his size in weight just for the sake of a warm hole to put his pathetic penis into.

Yeah definitely the case

Well, then you didn't really choose a good Time to post.

>my king
there is no royalty in the sea

I know I was just pissed

Wew lads this just gets better and better.

Look at total faggot her boyfriend is.

>>You are my woman
You are my livestock ftfy faggot ass boyfriend.

Well m8 Kik me. Valelenn

>moustache
>man face

you're worried about that??

cringe thread?

fresh from

some one add the girl in the OP and ask her who the fuck OP is, we can then proceed to sending
tit pics to her mom and dad

Sharpie in pooper

You are both fucking disgusting and your boyfriend is a massive faggot. Kill yourself

>my bf is about half my size

Topkek

Oh man I think something went missing

RIP

>she is hacking me those photos she sent her exes

How dumb are you, you fucking landwhale?

Nice save user...now one of just wait and we find out who the fatty is and we can totally let her friends and family know that she shows off her nasty cow udders she calls tits to strangers in order to get back at another fat girl online. Thats how insecure this fucking sow is.

Show more pics of yourself op.....and we may be lenient!

I just sent that pic and screencaps of the thread to her enemy and their both to their mutual friends.

Source on anime?

not that user, but delivery
>youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg

ew wtf

This

Working on it myself.

May anons like you live a fulfilling life

Doing God's work user

This

doing the lords work user. now message and ask who femanon is

Well, she is quite dumb tbh

oh shit