I'm leafyishere, ask me anything

I'm leafyishere, ask me anything.

There will be another AMA on reddit but you guys deserve to get the first one because I love you guys but I can't openly disclose this now that I got >3m subs. Also this AMA will be the real deal, I will try to answer to everything frankly, I will avoid political and pretty personal stuff that can harm my image on the reddit AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc
youtu.be/wKK4rUtKI_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=VRTlUxZ_mRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you such a lying faggot, OP?

When did you realize that op is fag?

Fag

Post proof

How's your #1 cyber bully mug treating you?

timestamp or gtfo nigger

tweet out "memes" if this is really you!

pics or it didn't happen, fag
HISSSSSSSSSSSS

Sure jan

Timestamp nurd. Otherwise how do we know it's you?

>pretending to be someone who thinks he matters
ishygddt

If you are leafy then you are a faggot, and if you are not leafy then you are a faggot. OP is a faggot.

get those funbags out ms. scottland

Kill yourself OP

Fuck off randy

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc

When were you diagnosed with autism?

lies

need proof fgt

timestamp, faggot.

To all the guys who request proof, in case this thread gets archieved with proof that this is me, I'm literally fucked. Sorry guys. You have to take my word for it. This is gaining crows rapidly, you better start asking questions guys.

Fuck off leafy, you look like a pine cone

why are your jokes so lame

>omg ok guys look at this fucking loser holy shiiiiiiiiiit guys he's so fucking weird omg

Timestamp faggot

Fuck you dude now I'm gonna hang myself from a tree. Fuck you. This is not cool, going around cyber-bullying people.

I doubt leafy has the balls to come to Sup Forums. But if you are him youre an unoriginal faggot. Please do everyone a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool.

who is leaflyishere?

there are no archives of Sup Forums left you fucktard

Oh yeah then make a tweet about literally anything right fucking now as proof.

What gave you the idea to commentate over cs:go surfing about other people's YouTube videos?

I want to fug brown Zelda.

Dota or League?

How to kill yourself as your next video. With demonstrations.

thats link tho

Who are you?

If this is leafy or some randy
We can be only certain that op is definatly a faggot and he should kill himself
And if its actually leafy
Kill yourself by lunging your self into a wood chipper on cam
Trust me it will get you views and launch your career up to beyond pEwdiEpiE levels
But before that
Do a vid on black hitler

Can't tell if serious or bait

Fuck you for shutting down Evalion for views. Also keep abusing your wife faggot.

You can't fool me bruh

fuck you and your questions you dumb little faggot

>has the balls to come to Sup Forums
>implying that Sup Forums is somehow for people with balls
>being edgy
There's so much cringy bullshit in your post. Kill yourself.

Also, no one gives a fuck about you here OP. Kys

this

Prove that this is you
(801) 336-7019
Is this your sister's number?
If not then whose?

mr leafy, do you like this?

got me

>jsZJovSg
nice imgur filename

I've been visiting Sup Forums since I was 14. Ye I know, you can go batshit crazy on how I'm gonna get b& but I'm an adult now.

Noone gave me the idea, I got sucked into the vortex of youtube drama pretty quicky, my views skyrocketed when I started making these videos(I thought I'd never be able to compete the viewcount of my drug experience playlist, guess I was wrong) so I kept at it. I don't find the videos though, most get sent to me to watch them.

That sounds awesome dude, send me the video and if it's worth it you might see one in the near future.

You can't be serious about watching that insane bitch. Neo-nazis are fucking autists, you can see the average KKK member in one of my videos.

That's literalllllly fucking disgusting. Killlll yourselfff.

Next video
MOST NAKED PICTURE ON ENTIRE Sup Forums

>responding to bait

I never thought Id say this but those look like some fine tits leafy...

You are too baka senpai

How much money you make?

Op why are you such a faggot?

Vidya game playing tumblrites are autists, and usually vocal about their mental illnesses. You already have been proven to be abusive to your wife, so who are you to even judge. Plus fuck the Jews, they control America.

Leafy
3 questions
1) would you be okay with youtube shutting down your channel, if they considered your harmless, meaningless, just for the lulz content if a lot of people considered it hatespeech?
2- do you realize that you have just initiated an action that gave youtube the power to shut down channels because of their Ideological views? You do realize how 'sjw's can abuse this and shut down controversial youtube channels?
3-when will you drink bleach and record it?

Why the fuck would Sup Forumstards want to come to leddit to ask some faggot jewtuber questions? Anyone that would should eat a cup of mixed concrete.

How does it feel that your fan base mainly consists of early teens with no developed sense of humor and austistic man children. How does it feel that you're Channel can only survive another couple years tops. Fuck your emo looking ass. You are the cringe master and what makes you even cringier is the fact that you act like you're better than any of he people you try to make fun of when you're on the exact same level they are.

~$120k a year

Gr8 b8 m8

youtu.be/wKK4rUtKI_Q
I think this is the link for black hitler

I think your content is trash. But I can't hate on the cash you probably pull in from it. holla holla get dolla

what do you think of h3h3 right now?

also what is your opnion on other youtubers like keemstar or idubbbz?

>neo-nazis are fucking autists
>autists
Leafy would never use that word
remember all that shit he got for insulting that autistic kid

>debunked/10
>he even made an apology video

I applaud this post

Fuck off Randy

>>implying leafy isn't autistic

kek

I tattle told on you to leafy. Maybe if we're lucky the real leafy will show up.

youtube.com/watch?v=VRTlUxZ_mRI
opinions on this cringe?

You broke it down nig.

Not leafy nigger

why do you think you're such a tough guy? You are a little worm and if you ever talked shit about anyone in real life your tiny pencil neck would get snapped, your entire fan base is like one giant short bus and that makes you the driver motherfucker. Get a hair cut too faggot.

This is my question, If its in your video I want it spelled as is so i know its my question. "What do yue think about dank may mays?" or something equally gay
seriously

Holy shit I hate your fucking guts

21.7k $ last month.

1)No but I've considered it as a possibility. That won't happen during my channel growth period though, I'm literally giving them free money.
2)The majority of the people aren't SJWs. Youtube wants money. It won't pick up an ethical debate for no reason.
3)Already did :^)

Read my OP you fucking autist.

Preach oh preach

Good Job user.
Sage.

Got any proof?

timestamp or gtfo fag

hes a fucking newfag, what do you expect

Sage

Will you just get cancer and die off? your fanbase consists of 12 year olds who think telling people to "kys" is edgy and cool.

tits with timestamp or GTFO please

show tits

Leafy is an emo faggot guy

Fuck off cyber bully piece of shit

i know :^)

Yo leafs are you and Ethan good again or what? Where did that end up?

wtf was that faggot shit you just made me read?

>holla holla get dolla

Grapefruit flaming hot cheeto lookin head ass

Too personal man. He's actually pretty conceited off camera.

I actually had cancer, but It was skin cancer. It wasn't all that bad. :^)

Thanks friend.

How does it feel to be a nigger loving jew?

2/ its just a hypothetical scenario, but you should really think about the possibilities of the "wormhole" you opened
If people band up together
(Like onision's followers did to takedown Evalion)
You tube could be facing censorship by mob rule