Why was I cursed to be a pedo? Is there any kind've fix to it, or am I fucked... I really just want to die

Why was I cursed to be a pedo? Is there any kind've fix to it, or am I fucked... I really just want to die....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9H4knv_KsPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your fucked bro. theres resources tho...
good luck man :/

If it's just lolicon, its fine.
I used to "look" at loli alot but I got bored I guess. As long as you don't wanna fuck a child so bad, its alright.

Ugh... you remind me of a dead friend... I really miss some people..

I don't know why I posted, just reminiscing I s'pose..

just feed your addiction with yummy cp. you cant lose.

wait. define lolicon "pedo" or real kids pedo so we can properly advise you

Kinda figured... what kinda resources? Cause from what I know, where I live, even if you tell a psychiatrist or anyone like that, they'll pretty much fuck you over and put it on your record and make it so pretty much where ever you go everyone will know

Fuck wit a tumblr chick
they call u daddy

ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

I'd never want to hurt a real kid, I'm just afraid I might slip one day, ya know? But I have watched videos of the real stuff and seen pictures, but I try to stick to just lolicon hentai

Was he going through the same kinda problem?

youre right. no one can understand what it's like to feel the way we feel. regardless of your intentions (or lack thereof) you are perceived as a predator and a monster. DO NOT EVER TELL ANYONE.

Well technically I like both, but I really would rather it just be lolicon hentai

virped (website for pedo's) can help you. find other people who dont ever want to abuse childeren, but are still pedo's. you aren't alone. they can help you, i wish you the best of luck. its a org site, search virtuious pedophiles.

im in front of a friend right now so i cant go too in depth but i think hes too busy paying attention to his phone. but i want to help, hopefully that website can provide you with guidance and help for the 3D portion of your desires.

Wouldn't my Internet provider kinda find that fishy?
But thank you, I'll try that website out

if you are worried about your IP, use Tor. honestly, it is a little schetchy, but you should be ok. play it off as jopurnalism or helping a friend if anybody asks, but i doubt they will.

youtube.com/watch?v=9H4knv_KsPk

Ever heard Tale of TheScorpion and the Frog? Basic synopsis is that a scorpion asks a frog to carry it across a river. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung, but the scorpion argues that if it did so, they would both drown. Considering this, the frog agrees, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. When the frog asks the scorpion why, the scorpion replies that it was in its nature to do so.

But you are not scorpion, you are sentient human being with free will and judging from your post you wish to change.

The fable is used to illustrate that fundamentally vicious natures cannot change for better.

Go get help you can change if you want to.

Thank you very much annon, it means a lot

>hey newfriend just go to this pedo enthusiast website and register an account
nice try FBI.
Face it OP, we're all alone together. Keep to the shadows, keep to yourself. its the only way to ensure some redneck dad doesnt castrate you

I can stay for a minute if there is anything i can do to help. SWIM is in a similar situation. i feel for him man, but he has a good support group :)

Just keep these fantasies to yourself and you'll be fine. I got paranoid too tbh.

3 and 4 line are in wrong place wops

Swim?

we might all be alone, but SWIM has recieved some suppoort their. i would link you to some recent articles someone posted late last year that let SWIM on to the site. it hosts no illegal content, its literally a support group for pedos. if it sketches you out, use Tor.

>tfw permabanned on my other IP for posting in these threads trying to help likeminded individuals protect themselves

Someone Who Isnt Me
in front of a friend + plausable deniability.

That's good story, but what if I do? I was personally raped by my brother when I was 6, so I know how much it fucks someone up and that is the last thing I want

im willing to risk it. it sucks to be alone like that. a community and support in my mind makes it less likely for people to offend, and less likely for kids to get hurt.

No, she took her own life since her lover did as well. I really am not feeling well, or have ever since

that's awesome!

Alrighty, I'm just kinda sketched out that I might end up getting sidetracked and using tor for the wrong purpose, ya know?

Oooh sorry, I'm kinda slow haha

dont hate yourself OP. sexual preference is hardcoded into your DNA, just the same as if you were a faggot or a brony. You can't change your desires, but you choose whether to act on them. You aren't inherently a bad person for being attracted to lolis.

I'm sorry annon, I can only imagine what that must feel like

Obviously the only cure is more lolis. Help Annon with his horrible degeneracy, post a little cartoon person!

no chance. it is strictly for pedophiles who do not wish to offend with real childern or images. they ban people for that. i wish i could remember the guys name, he wrote some great articles.
its fine. learning curves man.

I do indeed like little cartoon people haha

TODD Nickerson is the guys name, look him up and read his articles. i think it will help. it changes SWIM's life.

Thanks again for being awesome annon, usually people just end up telling op to "kill themselves" which would fix the problem, but also create more for people whom would never really understand why it happened

Thank you however, I hope somewhere she feels at peace.. heh. I'm just talking nonsense now, aren't I?

Alrighty, will do annon, is it something I could just look up on google?

Naw I wouldn't say so, you're just remembering an old friend and hoping she got the peace she deserved

Hello mr fbi

yeah man, its an article on salon, he wrote two. read "im a pedophile, not a monster" first, the image up top should be a red stoplight. then there another one about the hate machine after that. thats how SWIM found Virped. I hope it helps user. stay safe
B&~

also virped has a resources page with articles on non-offending pedophiles. i haven't dug too deep but maybe it can help?

Alrighty, I'll look into them and try to read them as soon as possible

Alrighty, I'll check out the website probably after work

cool cool, ill dump some loli for ya user.

It's both a curse and a blessing

How would you like me to prove I'm not FBI, 'cause I'm not... I just wanted to ask for some help before I ended my life, and this was the safest place I could think of

C:
You've managed to make me smile, thank you sincerely

This picture was an edit they had made for me, the only sincere thing I can send. She really knew I liked Gardevoir

Yep, you should definitely kys.

quads of truth

Well I'm glad I could help ya annon! And thanks for the picture post

im gonna be monitoring for a while. have a good night user!

Thank you for dumping your lolis here annon

You as well annon

Thank you annons for all the help, I feel a lot better and it means a lot to me

How lucky.. well maybe this is a sign for the future? Just try and get better, OP. I think I'm just going to rest with thoughts of Gardevoir

'Night